Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
Can i use my save file from the previous version? If so, how do i do it?
I think the save location is the same for both versions so when you start up the game it should already have your old save.

If not you gotta find where you previous version saved it and place it in this folder.
C:/Users/Your Name Here/AppData/LocalLow/TorchEntertainment/OrcMassage/

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
Doesnt seem to work? Get black screen after Unity Logo.
either you didn't extract the files properly or i dunno lmao, if other people can't get the game to work i might re upload. but i don't think it's the file problem.

Theroze

Apr 5, 2017
Same here
You most likely clicked the download all button on the top right, it doesn't zip all of the files correctly so you will probably need to go back and download some of the bigger files. I had to re-download resources.assets, resources.assets.resS, and sharedassets2.assets.resS

Reactions: Darkness4589

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
are the demos different than the base game?
only for the game play, the scenes are pretty much the same but current early access version should have all the currently available scenes, where the demos only have scene for 1 character only.

Inaba613

Mar 30, 2020
so I got this error where she flies off the chair. It was near level 9 I guess, alomost her highest affection gauge.

Deftera

May 1, 2017
I'm a simple man. Put me in a silly little rhythm game and yeah I'll nod my head and pump my fist in time with the characters on screen.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes