Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The game is out on steam but sadly because i live in GERMANY, i cant even look at the reviews or the discusion. What I can tell the game is very very hard to play because I dont know what I have to do in this game.
There are guides posted in this thread if you can search for them.
For money making minigame click here.
For massaging minigame you need to turn the spots to green hearts as much as possible. If you overdo it they'll turn purple and you'll need to turn those spots into green hearts again.
Doing it with z key precisely massages a single spot.
Doing it with x key massages an area instead of a single spot.
Doing it with c key massages a single spot and is used to turn purple spots into green hearts.
For other game mechanics look the attached screenshots I took from a on steam.
Special_Massage_1.PNG Special_Massage_2.PNG Special_Massage_3.PNG Upgrades.PNG

Reactions: cyberdart

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
There are guides posted in this thread if you can search for them.
For money making minigame click here.
For massaging minigame you need to turn the spots to green hearts as much as possible. If you overdo it they'll turn purple and you'll need to turn those spots into green hearts again.
Doing it with z key precisely massages a single spot.
Doing it with x key massages an area instead of a single spot.
Doing it with c key massages a single spot and is used to turn purple spots into green hearts.
For other game mechanics look the attached screenshots I took from a on steam.
View attachment 1674140 View attachment 1674141 View attachment 1674142 View attachment 1674143
Thx for the info!
I supported the game for a very while now but sadly didnt recieved any keys to this day.
So I found this game on a "normal" gaming pirate site. Sadly, this game had no H-scenes.
So what about this version ? Is this up to date with the steam version ?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thx for the info!
I supported the game for a very while now but sadly didnt recieved any keys to this day.
So I found this game on a "normal" gaming pirate site. Sadly, this game had no H-scenes.
So what about this version ? Is this up to date with the steam version ?
Game launched in early access 14 days ago and didn't received any updates ever since. You might wanna scan your computer for viruses. By the way the one in the op is early access launch version so it is up to date currently.

Reactions: Harem Trooper

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
crash on full version startup

demo and special demo works fine on w7 im guessing full game is w10 exclusive ?

Last edited:

SecondOfSix

Jun 6, 2020
so maybe I'm dumb or missing something but I just can't finish the first massage.
my stamina always runs out, most times before I'm even close to finishing her up.
I'm using the aoe as much as possible while trying to avoid getting the purple X.
Do you have to get really lucky with the starting layout or what am I missing?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
so maybe I'm dumb or missing something but I just can't finish the first massage.
my stamina always runs out, most times before I'm even close to finishing her up.
I'm using the aoe as much as possible while trying to avoid getting the purple X.
Do you have to get really lucky with the starting layout or what am I missing?
You'll buy training equipment later to help you with that. Continue playing.

Personiana

Nov 10, 2019
i dont get it, on the yt videos ive seen people succeed with lots of yellow circles still up and they get a c
but no matter what i do i get a d, even when i made all the hearts green and used up all my stamina

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
demo and special demo works fine but full game on some new unity engine crashes at startup, enybody got any ideas how to fix this bull shit ?

JoeElderLich

May 11, 2020
WTF?! No matter what I do it fails on the first massage over and over, all I get is a D rating and no money and no way to improve. I have the weight but of course when you only spend $150 on something you can only use it once, right? I don't get purple X's and even when I get LCUKY and I can get them all to green hearts the moment my stamina runs out GG! GAME OVER! YOURE A FAILURE! NO MONEY FOR YOU! WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! IS IT PURE LUCK OR WHAT?!
That's not even mentioning the minute and a half between each click, the hitboxes aren't aligned with the actual icon and if you move the cursor after finding the miraculous spot for the icon you're prevented from clicking it.
I am getting so pissed off at this absolute retardation.

EDIT: Read other later comment, my issues most likely arose due to bugs and bad tutorials.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
WTF?! No matter what I do it fails on the first massage over and over, all I get is a D rating and no money and no way to improve. I have the weight but of course when you only spend $150 on something you can only use it once, right? I don't get purple X's and even when I get LCUKY and I can get them all to green hearts the moment my stamina runs out GG! GAME OVER! YOURE A FAILURE! NO MONEY FOR YOU! WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! IS IT PURE LUCK OR WHAT?!
That's not even mentioning the minute and a half between each click, the hitboxes aren't aligned with the actual icon and if you move the cursor after finding the miraculous spot for the icon you're prevented from clicking it.
I am getting so pissed off at this absolute retardation.

EDIT: IT IS PURE LUCK AND THERE IS NO WAY TO CANCEL A MASSAGE TO REROLL!!! NOR IS THERE A WAY TO ACTUALLY IMPROVE WITHOUT THE GAME TELLING YOU TO!
Training equipments are permanent, money making mini game is a rhythm game and your goal for massaging vip clients are turn all the spots into green hearts as much as possible. It is not a game over if you fail to do it. Also there is no luck involved.

JoeElderLich

May 11, 2020
Training equipments are permanent, money making mini game is a rhythm game and your goal for massaging vip clients are turn all the spots into green hearts as much as possible. It is not a game over if you fail to do it. Also there is no luck involved.
My post was made while in a state of frustration, so some things stated were exaggerated or made out of anger. Though in regards to my GG! comment when you fail the massage you do have to go through the long, laggy process of ending the current massage and restarting the process, made especially tedious as you cannot speed click through texts, animations, grading and transitions.
Training equipment is permanent-ly in the background, but is a one time boost/use.

I think it was a combination of bugs and atrocious tutorials that resulted in my frustration, and thereby post here which will get a strike through after posting this. For example: during my first playthrough during the SECOND massage, I didn't know the purple X's were bad and failed the first couple times, then realized and stopped getting them but regardless of them unless I 100% and turned every icon into a green heart with stamina left over it would fail, I had to get really lucky with the arrangement to complete it.

I replayed and paid very close attention to the mini game tutorial, it's Simon Says(?), you make the clicks AFTER the images are done showing and just repeat what was PREVIOUSLY shown. I thought it was clicking DURING them being shown.

Last edited:

ickaruss

Nov 3, 2021
The elf poses don't work at all for me? Am I doing something wrong? She's just riding on top in every pose...

sharpeningrod

Jul 12, 2017
It's the same dev, he probably hired developers to help him after the first game.
Not to mention this game has the same art style, and is advertised on Last Evil's steam page.
They're not. :rolleyes:

I literally worked with Flametorch (find me in Last Evil's end credits). I know for a fact that they're not related to the creators of Orc Massage in any way.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
So why are they advertising it on another game's page?
I guess Critical Bliss thinks it's funny that they both use "Torch" for their names? :unsure: Looking through their collection, there are a few other bundles like "mystery meat" with different developers with futa content. The bundle for Orc massage and Last evil is called "Sex and Polygons." Could have gone with some torch related puns but I have trouble thinking of anything good myself, like the terrible "Torch Tushies" or the nonsensical "Femme Flametales/Flame Fatales" so probably best they went with what they did... How about a simple "Fantasy Fuck" bundle!

Anyway, I recommend picking up the Sex and Polygons bundle to people since they are both good games.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes