Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Melfix

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone have an issue where there's no cum when jizz? Happens to all 3 girls.
There was no jizz at the beginning as well, but after a few more instances, it finally did.

Is there a way to reduce the resolution a bit more? The default resolutions are just not doing it for me, since I want it to be windowed, but it still takes up the entire screen.

Also, why are the graphic settings Ultra, High and Medium only?

Where is Low and Ultra Low?

Noximilien

Aug 28, 2017
Only 2 choices of resolutions? Really?

EDIT: I also have no clue how anyone made it past the first massage, no matter what I do, I run out of energy before I can finish and I don't even have the palms available
EDIT 2: after a reboot it seems like the game can glitch in a way that it'll always give you a D rating even if you barely fail
EDIT 3: I wish the girls would stop complaining about the quality of the massages when they don't even fucking pay

Last edited:

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
I think you're supposed to get a bad rating on the first massage since it introduces the upgrades afterwards.
The fist massage affects the selected spot and all surrounding spots, even those that are already perfect (green heart). If you massage a green heart spot, either directly or indirectly through the fist massage move, you screw it up and it becomes a purple x spot. Only on those screwed up purple x spots is the palm move available to fix it into a green heart again.
There's a glitch that always gives you a bad rating, even when you ace the massage. I had the same issue. You can fix it by starting a new game/save and then after the tutorial, you go back to your first save file. This fixed it for me, at least.
Story wise, the girls do pay, just not you. They pay your green goblin boss. You need to take walk-ins for money

Mxnu

Aug 26, 2020
Le jeu est drole, intuitif et excitant à la fois, les graphismes sont beaux et l'idée du jeu est interessante, j'aprouve à 100% ! [FR]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The game is funny, intuitive and exciting at the same time, the graphics are beautiful and the idea of the game is interesting, I approve 100%![ENG]

Noximilien

Aug 28, 2017
Knowledge must always be passed on.

Sadly, games that use cryptography into their data are becoming more usual. Seems like people just don't like when others cheat single-player games. Go figure :V
one thing you can do is also just edit the save with notepad++

It's way easier

panaku

Sep 30, 2017
game is dumb.. she was all loving the massage all heart on green no error.. then she did not like it got a D.. wtf

Noximilien

Aug 28, 2017
game is dumb.. she was all loving the massage all heart on green no error.. then she did not like it got a D.. wtf
Yes, that's the glitch I had, reboot the game and it should fix the issue.
But yes, sometimes the game will glitch and give you a D rating all the time

NothingBitterToDo

Feb 23, 2022
Everytime I uncover a new mechanic in this game, it does such an awful job explaining it I need to look up how it works. How frustrating.

AmikoK

Dec 26, 2019
I don't have voices and over sound effects during massage or H scenes. How can I fix it?

Asquian

Sep 14, 2019
Notes:
1. Money making makes no sense. Give the orc a cut of the VIPs and remove the rhythm game.
2. With 1, scale income to satisfaction level so buying better training gear isn't a pointless grind/chore.
3. Part massage is still broken for 2 of the harpy and 1 of the tigirl's scenes. Make it possible to move the camera or tune the spots.
4. Tigirl needs some polish. at the end of one massage she flew off the table, if she's on her back her gun vibrates like crazy.
5. What is the end of massage reaction? Some kind of semi-orgasm? It makes some sense at the end of the stage 3 massage, but it's awkward at the end of the stage 1 massage. Maybe a relaxed sigh would work better?

Overall a great idea for a game, models are gorgeous, I'll buy it once it's in a much more playable state, keep up the good work.

Melfix

Apr 23, 2018
What do you mean by instances? What did you do to get cum to show up?
When I played the sex scenes, at the first instance of jizz, nothing showed up. I wanted to see the other positions, so I repeated the scene again, and again, and again. After pressing the button to cum, the jizz showed up after that.

godlyadonis

Nov 13, 2020
I imagine people have already complained about bugs and stuff but I'd still like to leave my thoughts on the game (which won't fit in a 200 character review). Mostly complaints and recommendations ahead ;P

In-game tutorials are kinda useless but most of the minigames are pretty easy to get a handle on. Not sure if they said it in the tutorial because you can't ever review/look back at them, but during the 3rd massage you can spread their legs so you don't need to move the camera as much if at all and you can get a hotter angle. Sometimes you can bend their legs the wrong way though.
Speed upgrade is OP, stamina upgrade is good early game, no clue what the range upgrade does (2nd stage massage maybe?)
Kinda blows that you'll get a low rating by default until you grind out the money minigame, but patience is key I guess. I've gotten A-ratings since upgrading my speed to the $700 dumbbells and my stamina to the $500 weights and like I said I've got no clue what range does.

The money minigame's fun at first but I'd like more variety with the types of minigames you can do as time goes on. Maybe a different kind of currency for different kinds of future sex-related upgrades or some sort of level-up in the difficulty or amount of money you make from the first minigame? Would be interesting if you could buy special upgrades unique to each girl that unlocks a specific scene for them. It'd also be cool if you could control the amount of clothes they have on during the massages instead of only during the sex scenes, and a cutscene replay would be great because progressing through cutscenes is finnicky and you might skip over a line of dialogue. Alongside cutscene replay I'd also like if you could choose to go straight to sex from the main/pause menu instead of needing to do the massages.

The second stage of the massage is sometimes difficult for no reason because of the fixed camera angle and weird special spots that can be mere pixels on your screen that you need to guess the location of. On top of that, these tiny spots usually move when the girl flinches to your massage so that makes it even less consistent. It's the worst with the harpy girl whose wings can (and usually do) have a tiiiny sensitive spot that's hidden behind another wing (kinda hard to use depth perception when the camera's fixed and the wings are black). I've also had times where the spot to massage was literally out of sight of the camera but still barely reachable. Also, obviously sometimes there's weird clipping or vibrating that shouldn't happen but I imagine that'll be polished out when they finish the game. Jiggle physics can be a bitch sometimes.

The first two sex scenes with the elf are a little too slow for my taste (moreso the first than the second) but I don't think a speed meter would be good and since it's the first scenes of the game I'm not too bothered about it. The harpy's clothing options during sex scenes are bugged. If you remove her [torso/clothes] or [legs/the rest of her], that part of her disappears. If you mess with her clothing options in her other scenes they also bug out. The only thing that's safe to take on/off is her coat. Her phone's also invisible 90% of the time it's supposed to be onscreen. Tiger girl's sex scenes are all first class, her orgasm animations are great and make things at least twice as hot as the regular scene, but her mini-scene after getting the first stage massage laying down on her face is bugged (she'll slide offscreen) and the handcuff models don't actually appear on the orc. A similar "sliding" bug occurs with the elf/harpy lying down on the couch: they'll be lying down in midair between the wood table and the lamp near the couch when they should obviously be on the couch. I can only hope that the upcoming mermaid girl's scenes are equally as good as the tiger girl's, but I've been let down by mermaid girls a lot. Some clothing is double-parted, so if you put on the tiger's coat you'll put on the shirt by default so you've gotta turn on and off the shirt manually and same with socks/shoes for the elf if you only want one part of the set.

I'd love if you could shift the camera to the orc's POV because right now I've just gotta peer through the middle of his body during scenes. A free-roam camera would be good too. I do enjoy the eye/camera tracking option, just wish the game actually told you what it did so I didn't need to come here to look it up.

Jizz physics are a little weird. Sometimes it stays even though the sex scene's finished and if you use the arrow keys you can actually control the gravity of it and just have cum flying around the room. It feels a little unnecessary because most of the time you don't actually see it except for when it ends up on the floor. Maybe an x-ray cam or cum that doesn't go through everything save the floor (and actually lands on the girl) would be better. The specific scene I'm thinking of is the harpy's riding scene where she falls over and the orc cums on top of her. Actually, they could probably add cum decals on the girls and just have the physics-based cum trigger them appearing. Then again, I don't know the first thing about Unity so that could be harder than I say it is or look uncanny. But at the very least remove the cum from the scene after the sex is over so I don't see it during my next massage ;p

I really like the format where the girls don't have a deep plot or anything, just slightly interesting character designs and background stories. It's interesting to meet new girls and you don't have to get super committed to the story of one just to fuck her. I like the elf girl's design the most but it's strange that her setting is as a boss.

good game, love sleepy-eyed girls
might not buy in yet because the last 3D anime game I was excited for got abandoned (damn you redamz)

• Haha
Reactions: JedahDohma

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The game is out on steam but sadly because i live in GERMANY, i cant even look at the reviews or the discusion. What I can tell the game is very very hard to play because I dont know what I have to do in this game.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes