Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

DGNRTEGaijin

Sep 19, 2020
I found a bug where if you click around during a sex-scene, you can actually view all the other poses while still being on pose 1. I got the first scene with the tiger girl and clicked around and saw all the scenes. Tried it out on the other girls and it works.

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Why did they do this ;_;
Im a fan of skinny so I dont mind, i noticed compared to her and the harpy her penetration animation is not as good like the vaginal opening is kind if clippy like old sfm clips, compared to the tigergirl where the opening fully wraps around the orcpp so im thinking maybe some model adjustment to for better penetration visuals

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
Im a fan of skinny so I dont mind, i noticed compared to her and the harpy her penetration animation is not as good like the vaginal opening is kind if clippy like old sfm clips, compared to the tigergirl where the opening fully wraps around the orcpp so im thinking maybe some model adjustment to for better penetration visuals
I'm going to make some comparisons, but right now, it looks like she got a bad case of Hank Hill ass.

Also, I feel like it would have been easier to shrink the dick than nuke her proportions if it was just for clipping.

Last edited:

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
Like I figured, her skinnier proportions make the clipping much worse. It was already bad, but now it's clipping through her legs more significantly.

They can't even say it was to match artwork because she's thick as a bowl of oatmeal there. And it wasn't even done all that well, because her hip breaks where her leg connects. Well, more obviously than it already did. It could just be an old model.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Good time!
Can anyone tell me how to play a mini-game with ordinary clients to earn money?
Which buttons should I press?
Just whatever I do (except doing nothing), their hearts crack and they leave angry...

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
Good time!
Can anyone tell me how to play a mini-game with ordinary clients to earn money?
Which buttons should I press?
Just whatever I do (except doing nothing), their hearts crack and they leave angry...
You need to repeat the pattern, you need to do it in rhythm 1,2,3,4, it's done with the left click
For example first it will show you ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅, then you need to repeat it, click wait wait click, if you wait too long or click too fast it will fail.

Reactions: alozer

_ace_

Sep 12, 2018
I came for the massages and left because of the rythem minigame. If they add a free play mode in a later update i'll definitely try the game again.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
You need to repeat the pattern, you need to do it in rhythm 1,2,3,4, it's done with the left click
For example first it will show you ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅, then you need to repeat it, click wait wait click, if you wait too long or click too fast it will fail.
Thank you so much!!!
And then for some reason I thought that ado to press during the show...

deathk1ller100

Nov 15, 2018
Anyone else getting soft locked with the elf chick where she doesn't even pay you and you can't get past no matter what cuz you can't buy better weights and the mini game being scuffed ash

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone else getting soft locked with the elf chick where she doesn't even pay you and you can't get past no matter what cuz you can't buy better weights and the mini game being scuffed ash
the only way to get money in this game is thru the minigame. The vip girl(elf harpy and tiger) all will only pay you with their bodies.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes