Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes
Jan 27, 2022
cant recommend if ur only playing just to fap, can 100% recommend if ur into chill plus seggs games.
the soundtrack imo is good and chill, didnt realize i played for like an hour plus until now.

havent finished the game yet but so far i'd give it a 6/10
also thank you charlie and mark for bringing light to this game :KEK:

Reactions: mr duck
May 20, 2019
Damn, first Mark, now Moist Man?

Don't know these coverage is good or bad for an adult game.
the last thing I want is my adult game get covered by those cucks in Fox News...if I am the dev that is.

Since this game is probably closest than any other game here (Except that Avatar one, which Nickelodeon step on) to get any main stream attention.

Reactions: XxRichBotxX

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is this game actually good btw. And can you get the police catgirl to love you or something. Saw a bit from marks video and wanted to know lmao.

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
is there just 3 girls. i saw entries for more girls in the save file when i was adding money so i dont have to play the rhythm minigame.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
is there just 3 girls. i saw entries for more girls in the save file when i was adding money so i dont have to play the rhythm minigame.
I believe so. For now(?). Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't touch the game enough.
I do know that more girls are presumably planned. On this Artstation there's a dragon, a mermaid, and a robot. Pretty sure they're official.

All the Orc Massage assets shared on there are from 2 years ago btw. Take what you want from that.

XxRichBotxX

Jul 26, 2020
Damn, first Mark, now Moist Man?

Don't know these coverage is good or bad for an adult game.
the last thing I want is my adult game get covered by those cucks in Fox News...if I am the dev that is.

Since this game is probably closest than any other game here (Except that Avatar one, which Nickelodeon step on) to get any main stream attention.
your here from Mark as well I see.

Brankafernet

May 30, 2017
Is there a way to modify the game to change the character´s animations? Like changing between Tigirl and the elf but the scene remains the same. (I know it´s not available ingame)

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
i got to the first sex scene but for some reason every time i hit the buttton to end it crashes any body know any fixes?

May 20, 2019
There is cum. Also, if you cum on the floor and then do the minigame you can still see it there :BootyTime:
Just download again and replayed, there is...so I am wrong, apparently.

I think the reason I assume there is no cum is because 1) Older version, or 2) That is not cum, that is sweat...from dickhole.
The guy is a 2 meter tall Orc, and he cums less than the average hentai protagonist, so I just kinda assume.

Plus it is not universal anyway, some positions (or characters) doesn't have any at all.

Edit: There are buckets more cum in the sex demo than the main game...what the fuck?
Either I turn the probably non-existence "Show cum" button off, or I am just fucking off my meds.

Last edited:

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Is there some way to clean the place? There is either sweat or cum on the floor along with what looks like dust floating around in the air. Thought it would go away after a while but it's still there

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes