Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes
Aug 22, 2021
So I have played through the existing content and like how this is going (particularly the excellent humor), but I found several bugs that warrant attention. Going from specific to generic for version 0.6.2b:
  • The invisible orc setting for the tiger girl misses his earring on the second (table) pose. It just floats there.
  • The handcuffs for the tiger girl do not despawn properly after her scenes and hang around until the next sex scene starts (all the way through the massage).
  • The UI buttons are problematically unresponsive and sometimes don't show up. For example, the yes/no option in the reservation menu doesn't respond until I swing the cursor around a bit (loading something?), and the speed slider doesn't show up in the sex scene when the scene first loads, but does when you go for a second round or change pose.
  • The hulk hands go fucking crazy when you move them in both the 2nd and 3rd stage games (find the sore spot and foreplay). Honestly, it might be a good idea to turn them off entirely and just have the circle and a center dot for the cursor if you can't make them follow the body contours nicely (an understandably hard problem). Maybe save the hands for a VR port?
I also have some constructive suggestions regarding the gameplay:
  • The foreplay minigame slider is way too sensitive and too short lived. As it stands, I need to barely move the mouse in short pulses to keep the slider in the good zone for every girl / rubbing spot. I think they should vary between girl and spot (for example, the tiger girl may want you to pull on her tail slightly harder and for a shorter time than you will rub her clit) and in general should take a bit longer. Since the actual sex scenes play more like a gallery, this game is the sole interactive part of the games sexual content, so I think it warrants more depth and variety!
  • Other than the weights that give you more massage energy, the other upgrades don't seem to have much utility (particularly for the money), mostly in that it isn't clear what they do. I would suggest rewriting the descriptions and rebalancing them so that the most useful upgrade is more expensive. That might promote more strategy from the player to make better use of the other upgrades?
  • The orgasms are excellent mini reward between scenes and they look quite convincing overall, but I think some well placed girlcum and some visible contractions could make them even better. On that same topic, it would be nice to see a creampie during the sex animations (especially given how juicy this orc is). Might take some fiddling with fluid physics to look good, but it is definitely doable and worth the effort.
Assuming the devs don't peruse this thread, I would appreciate someone with patreon access bringing these suggestions forward (or at the very least the bug reports, assuming you don't agree with anything else).

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
I low-key hope they will either make an alternate model, or some internet hero creates a model swap mod, coz while I really love the artstyle, the graphics are amazing, the sexual aspects are great and the gameplay itself is neat...
I'm just playing a green, fat human... that's all the 'orc' is. And it's just boring to see dozens if not hundreds of games claim a monster protag only for it to be an RGB human with what amounts to a costume accessory (be it a tail, horns, sharp fangs).
A werewolf model or a minotaur (with appropriately animalistic/monstrous genitalia) would be great and it'd fit into the world more too, since the girls actually have some cool monstrous characteristics to them (maybe aside from the elf... it's literally just a pointy-eared human)
And yes, I'm a furry, what of it. I'm just tired of lazy, uninspired 'monsters' :p And I get that it's more difficult to code, model and implement, but at that point, why not just make the guy a human? Is anyone actually enjoying the game more precisely for the fact that the guy has green skin and is called an orc? Coz maybe I just don't get it.

Reactions: Captain Crash

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I low-key hope they will either make an alternate model, or some internet hero creates a model swap mod, coz while I really love the artstyle, the graphics are amazing, the sexual aspects are great and the gameplay itself is neat...
I'm just playing a green, fat human... that's all the 'orc' is. And it's just boring to see dozens if not hundreds of games claim a monster protag only for it to be an RGB human with what amounts to a costume accessory (be it a tail, horns, sharp fangs).
A werewolf model or a minotaur (with appropriately animalistic/monstrous genitalia) would be great and it'd fit into the world more too, since the girls actually have some cool monstrous characteristics to them (maybe aside from the elf... it's literally just a pointy-eared human)
And yes, I'm a furry, what of it. I'm just tired of lazy, uninspired 'monsters' :p And I get that it's more difficult to code, model and implement, but at that point, why not just make the guy a human? Is anyone actually enjoying the game more precisely for the fact that the guy has green skin and is called an orc? Coz maybe I just don't get it.
Yeah, the Orc really is just a green version of the "ugly bastard" tag for the most part and I must say that I was happy to discover the ability to make him just be floating hands and a dick during the sex scenes.
It does feel to me like the only reason the protagonist is an Orc is for the title and maybe some meme appeal.

I still like the game. I just maybe could have liked it more.

Dec 21, 2021
My only problem with the orc is the size. Its so huge, his dick is basically almost as big as the girls which makes all the scenes wierd. I mean i like the animations and the art style... its really a good quality but this size difference kills the mood a little bit. I wish the main protagonist would be the goblin and the orc is his boss. "Goblin massage". :D

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
Seen this game from Markiplier, wanted to know if this game will be fully shown on this site?

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
My only problem with the orc is the size. Its so huge, his dick is basically almost as big as the girls which makes all the scenes wierd. I mean i like the animations and the art style... its really a good quality but this size difference kills the mood a little bit. I wish the main protagonist would be the goblin and the orc is his boss. "Goblin massage". :D
On the contrary I wish it was a bit bigger, the size difference is what makes this game a chefs kiss

Reactions: Captain Crash

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
I got to the first sex scene but for some reason every time i hit the buttton to end.It crashes any body know any fixes?I tried the other charactors its only the elf that crashes the game for some reason.

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
Can I ask why there are three downloading, Game, Special Service and Oral Sex? Do I need to download these three files if I want to play the full content game?

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
really god character desing, plot, gameplay and i'm in love with the harpy, the only complain is the tutorial that is not so clear to me, or i am really stupid, but really good game

Aug 22, 2021
I feel like the rhythm mini game could use some work. It's a bit too vague on the timing because the music doesn't play in time to the rhythm of the game.
I don't think that is what it is, the music and prompts are synced, but the acceptance windows for your inputs (or lack thereof) are not centered on the beats. If you consistently press keys early, it works. If you try to time it with the music, sometimes it won't go through.

Definitely seems like a bug or oversight worth addressing.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I feel like the rhythm mini game could use some work. It's a bit too vague on the timing because the music doesn't play in time to the rhythm of the game.
I don't think that is what it is, the music and prompts are synced, but the acceptance windows for your inputs (or lack thereof) are not centered on the beats. If you consistently press keys early, it works. If you try to time it with the music, sometimes it won't go through.

Definitely seems like a bug or oversight worth addressing.
It's honestly one of the worst parts of this game. Otherwise, it feels quite polished. If you fuck up the timing of your first button press good luck with the rest of them. It's also weird that some customers don't want you to touch them at all and you just have to stand there, you can pretty much cheese cash out of the game by not playing and just letting the minigame run while you play on your phone or browse another window or something if you like. Sure, it'll take a bit longer than if you actively try to win but it's so frustrating that I kind of don't care.

Fallaja

Aug 15, 2021
Some cheats (you are always a full of energy orc who never spends money).
Unpack the file from the archive to the folder: \OrcMassage_Data\Managed
where do you find the stamina class? is it from OrcStaminaUI?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes