Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
ahah same after markpiler video but it looks like the game is in a version mark had in his vid so long time no update by the looks

Alizz

Jun 30, 2017
what is regular clients shit about? Wtf I actually should do? Clicking left mouse... but exactly when?
well, it isn't big deal but I want solve 'mistery' of that minigame.

Last edited:

PleasePleaseMe

Aug 3, 2018
This thing eats 5 gigabytes of RAM even in the menu? There are 2 - 3 characters and 4 items in the box - what? It's been working just fine recently. What could he have done wrong? Dude urgently needs a normal programmer. As for the idea, design and characters - everything is really great! The maiden-crow struck on the spot. Tigress Cop is good too. Still to optimize all this. And add interactivity to sex. For example, a mini-game with a mouse wheel like in Illusion games. And with timing and the possibility of failure.

Last edited:

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
what is regular clients shit about? Wtf I actually should do? Clicking left mouse... but exactly when?
After laying down, the customer will tell you a sequence of action or crosses, and you have to click or do nothing in the same order, while trying to follow the beats. It's not very precise but after a while you'll manage do to well enough to grab the few upgrades you need. A tip I can give is that if the customer's first instruction is not a cross, then you have to click right after the fourth instruction is given, else you'll miss the timing.

Reactions: Alizz

PleasePleaseMe

Aug 3, 2018
As for the mermaid: she should be brought in a washtub with a huge tail. The result of successful massages will be the transformation of the tail into legs. As follows from the original. Only plump fish lips, gills and a fin on the back remain ( scales on legs, maybe). Sex with fish is possible only in water :)

Last edited:

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
It's a rhythm game. If you know a little bit about music theory (just that in ordinary music there's 4 counts to a "bar") then it's not too complicated. The music in the background sets the pace. The clients will give you four instructions, one for each count, and as soon as they're done the last instruction, the next count is when you begin. So if they go "yes, yes, no, yes" then you echo that with "click, click, wait, click". Everything is synced to the music, including their walk in. So the loop goes:
  1. 4 counts of nothing/rest.
  2. 4 counts of the client walking in and laying down.
  3. 4 counts of the client's requested sequence.
  4. 4 counts of the player echoing their request.
If you use the background music as a guide, it's easier to sync yourself up.

Reactions: Alizz

dasda12

Dec 26, 2018
so i have the game downloaded, but evrytime i start it up it freezes up on the loading screen...is there anyway to get it to work on a windows 11 laptop?

IBuildDammit

May 22, 2019
so i have the game downloaded, but evrytime i start it up it freezes up on the loading screen...is there anyway to get it to work on a windows 11 laptop?
The Loading screen can be pretty long, and since there's nothing moving it looks like it crashed, but if you wait a bit it should end up working, at least for me it did.

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
there is any full save that actualy work? all of the full saves listed on this thread dosen't seen to work, i get a lot of money but no progress with the girls, i just lost my save and have absolutly no patient to do all the stuff again... expecialy the regular clients minigame that simply not work

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Is this updated to the newer versions?
Short answer, no, there isn't one as far as I can tell. Check the public Patreon posts.

Long answer, it looks from the next character's scenes (mermaid) are still being developed, and basically nothing of enough significance is available to patrons since the version we have either. There are plans to release a standalone version to test everything for Mermaid once she is finished.

July 6th, . (first scene, doggy/fishy?)

July 15th, . (showing off massage in water-filled massage studio)

Sept 30th, .

Everything else is unlockable couch themes of the other girls, and various posts for Mermaid, the latest being Dec 7th, another miscellaneous coming-into-the-studio scene.

In the meantime, here is the .

Can't find a Tiger one.

Also, no one seems to have imported Torch Studio's Patreon to kemono.party, unless their account had a different name when it was scraped.

Last edited:

gillu

May 30, 2018
Short answer, no, there isn't one as far as I can tell. Check the public Patreon posts.

Long answer, it looks from the next character's scenes (mermaid) are still being developed, and basically nothing of enough significance is available to patrons since the version we have either. There are plans to release a standalone version to test everything for Mermaid once she is finished.

July 6th, . (first scene, doggy/fishy?)

July 15th, . (showing off massage in water-filled massage studio)

Sept 30th, .

Everything else is unlockable couch themes of the other girls, and various posts for Mermaid, the latest being Dec 7th, another miscellaneous coming-into-the-studio scene.

In the meantime, here is the .

Can't find a Tiger one.

Also, no one seems to have imported Torch Studio's Patreon to kemono.party, unless their account had a different name when it was scraped.

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
Just realised this existed when I was browsing Steam, well I am sold. Wish updates are happening often though

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes