Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
yeah, after.. so many times. I haven't seen it at all. Probably devs removed it or it's just not implemented. I haven't seen any video evidence where it shows 'em dripping anyway, so there's that.
Download the "Special Service Demo" from the first post. It's an extremely old build where we first saw sex scenes. In that version, the orc cums like a firetruck.

Man I shouldn't have deleted all the older versions I downloaded. If anyone have the latest build where cum still works, please share a link!

• Haha
Reactions: Dave1337

maringue

Oct 24, 2019
Game play note. For the "regular customers" where it's basically a rhythm click game, there needs to be some kind of break between the "what she wants" beats and the "massage" beats. If you need to click on the first beat, there's *literally* no warning on when to start, so if they want a "fist" on the first beat you're basically screwed. It just needs some kind of pause of at least a "Start!" or something, because that first beat next to impossible to get right.

Reactions: JDoeDude

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Hi guys,
I can't find the third spot for the tiger girl during the naked massage.
First and second are on her tail but I miss the last.
Any hint plz ?

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Game play note. For the "regular customers" where it's basically a rhythm click game, there needs to be some kind of break between the "what she wants" beats and the "massage" beats. If you need to click on the first beat, there's *literally* no warning on when to start, so if they want a "fist" on the first beat you're basically screwed. It just needs some kind of pause of at least a "Start!" or something, because that first beat next to impossible to get right.
I needed some tries, but figured it out. First beat is instantly after the last input. It get's easy quite fast.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hi guys,
I can't find the third spot for the tiger girl during the naked massage.
First and second are on her tail but I miss the last.
Any hint plz ?
Elf -> Left Breast, Right Breast, Vagina
Harpy -> Left Wing, Right Wing, Vagina
Tiger -> Tail (Near Base), Tail (Near End), Vagina

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
I feel like it's iight with the mermaid's sex scenes. Hopefully once they polish it up, it looks better.

8616ddf17df9c7c99d4a9cb14d8704d37fa6f269944bf24a5b89b2b92bda89b5.gif

• Angry
Reactions: DogX

St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018
about time to mark this as abandoned
The Game isn't dead. According to the last Devlog on Steam from Jan 6, the Update is almost finished and the next Character is already in Development. For now they are looking for an VA for the Mermaid, there also will be a time System (Day/Night) and full VO for the Orc and the Boss.

I think, we'll get the Mermaid Update in Q1 or at latest Q2 this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katsuki45

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
The Game isn't dead. According to the last Devlog on Steam from Jan 6, the Update is almost finished and the next Character is already in Development. For now they are looking for an VA for the Mermaid, there also will be a time System (Day/Night) and full VO for the Orc and the Boss.

I think, we'll get the Mermaid Update in Q1 or at latest Q2 this year.
Considering the amount of content that apparently the next update will have, and the time it took them to release it, to me it looks like they are already doing what most unprofesional dev do, and just milking the supporters for all it's worth.
I cant in good faith believe it took them this long to finish one character and its 3~4 animations, while the base ground work was already finished with the other characters, based on what I have seen from their updates.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
yeah, after.. so many times. I haven't seen it at all. Probably devs removed it or it's just not implemented. I haven't seen any video evidence where it shows 'em dripping anyway, so there's that.
Oddly enough, some of the stand alone patreon h scene builds like the tiger girl one for example does in fact have those effects, but the actual game seems to have them removed for some reason. I've been wondering about this myself.

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
Seems like yet another disinterested or dishonest dev looking to make money with the least amount of work possible. First saw the game on Markiplier youtube lets play. Checked it out and decided to wait to play so there could be an update. 6 months later and nothing. You freaking kidding me? Especially after your game gets exposure, your not gonna go up a gear and push some updates? wtf

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
From their Patreon:

"Hello to all the patrons who support the Orc Massage project.

It's been almost a year since Orc Massage was launched on Steam, thank you very much for your support. We are currently planning to overhaul the game system, so updates and content are being pushed forward a bit slower. And, all the progress of main VIP customers are publicly available on the devblog on Steam.

Because the development progress will be open to everyone, so recently the update on patreon is less.

We are trying to add more benefits to patrons, please look forward to it!

These will not slow down the development of the game.

Thank you again for your patronage and support."

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes