Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
These will not slow down the development of the game.
I'm being hyperbolic, of course, but how do you get slower than 'not moving at all?'

I suppose you could move in reverse and make backwards-progress.
I've seen the different variations of the massage mini-game over time; I know some people would consider the different iterations compared to eachother as moving backwards.

loler lolowski

Dec 5, 2017
Can someone explain to me how does the minigame for the regular customers work?
I mean I get that it's a rhythm game, but there is no indication of the rhythm? At least I don't see or hear one.
If the 1st action is massage I have no idea how long to wait before I can actually start. The only ones when I get something done is if the 1st action is break.
Also what the hell is the mouse icon with red button and the mouse icon with white buttons in the tutorial supposed to mean? How are they different from massage and break? Not that I even seen those icons in the actual minigame. This makes zero sense to me.

After playing a few more of those minigames I thouhg that maybe it's the rhythm of how the orc moves up and down, but no, sometimes he moves down on the action and sometimes he moves up. It makes no sense. Sometimes there is this ticking sound and other times it's not there. This is starting to annoy me. :/

Last edited:

Skypo

Dec 19, 2020
Can someone explain to me how does the minigame for the regular customers work?
I mean I get that it's a rhythm game, but there is no indication of the rhythm? At least I don't see or hear one.
If the 1st action is massage I have no idea how long to wait before I can actually start. The only ones when I get something done is if the 1st action is break.
Also what the hell is the mouse icon with red button and the mouse icon with white buttons in the tutorial supposed to mean? How are they different from massage and break? Not that I even seen those icons in the actual minigame. This makes zero sense to me.

After playing a few more of those minigames I thouhg that maybe it's the rhythm of how the orc moves up and down, but no, sometimes he moves down on the action and sometimes he moves up. It makes no sense. Sometimes there is this ticking sound and other times it's not there. This is starting to annoy me. :/
It's more like the "Simon Says" game but with only two options: Massage or don't massage. First it's the orc's turn where he either does or doesn't massage for 4 beats (I think). For example yes-no-no-yes or yes-no-yes-no. After that the next 4 beats are your turn, were you have to do the same (you have to remember, what the orc did). Hope you understand what I mean.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes