Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Just yesterday I discovered this game and after reaching max hearts with Thalia I gotta say this game is nearly perfect for me already, and I wanted to thank you people in this thread for sharing this, I'm definitely buying the game to support the creators soon.
Though I only wish there was a stomach bulge toggle during the sex scenes, otherwise 10/10 love the monstergirls.
Its been like 16mo since their last update just a heads up before you consider giving money.

JuanGonorrea

May 6, 2023
Its been like 16mo since their last update just a heads up before you consider giving money.
I did check if the game wasn't abandoned and was surprised to see their Twitter very much active with monthly dev logs. I also saw the unused models for 2 more girls (Robot Girl and Dragon Girl), is there any known reason for this slow progress?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jvm2001

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
I did check if the game wasn't abandoned and was surprised to see their Twitter very much active with monthly dev logs. I also saw the unused models for 2 more girls (Robot Girl and Dragon Girl), is there any known reason for this slow progress?
From what I understand, it's just one guy working on it and the reason it's been so long since the last update is because of the mermaid and things that are being implemented because of her.

Sarsatouille

May 3, 2020
Very nice game, thanks ! Usually I am not into monster girls/ furry but the scenes are great ! Would be even better with some stomach bulge, but that's just my kinks talking.

One problem though, does the gallery work for you ? Cause' it gives me the save menu when i click on it.

JuanGonorrea

May 6, 2023
Very nice game, thanks ! Usually I am not into monster girls/ furry but the scenes are great ! Would be even better with some stomach bulge, but that's just my kinks talking.

One problem though, does the gallery work for you ? Cause' it gives me the save menu when i click on it.
Works fine for me bro, though I only discovered there was a gallery after unlocking all the scenes available and re-executing my game, might be something to do with that. Also nice to see someone else who wishes there was stomach bulge, was surprised to see none given the Orc's size lol.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
It's the harpy's first sex scene, where she sucks the orc off.
The conceit of the whole game is it's an orc masseur, servicing his female clients, and a whole scene is wasted on him getting his dick sucked, which doesn't fit the whole setup. Why is he getting serviced? Smh.

JuanGonorrea

May 6, 2023
The conceit of the whole game is it's an orc masseur, servicing his female clients, and a whole scene is wasted on him getting his dick sucked, which doesn't fit the whole setup. Why is he getting serviced? Smh.
Monster Girl's gotta eat man.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
The Harpy gets "horngry" and wants to eat some spunk. But besides that, even if it's not your thing, each girl gets 4 scenes in total right now so it's far from the end of the world.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes