Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Sadly I can't this is brand new computer I built. My old computer I gave away after I though I transferred everything. Guess I missed a few things.
Dang, that sucks man. But I mean, you can edit your new save to make things a little easier. Setting my cash to 20,000 so I can get all the upgrades right away is a go-to for me whenever I don't feel like doing everything all over again.

Reactions: Lowlyryoka

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Man I just upgraded my computer and lost my 100% save. Is it possible to share saves?
Can you not just move it from your old appdata folder?
Sadly I can't this is brand new computer I built. My old computer I gave away after I though I transferred everything. Guess I missed a few things.
Dang, that sucks man. But I mean, you can edit your new save to make things a little easier. Setting my cash to 20,000 so I can get all the upgrades right away is a go-to for me whenever I don't feel like doing everything all over again.
I'm just gonna start a new save once the Mermaid Update drops. Mainly because the game doesn't have Steam Cloud at the moment (at least from what I remember), and I don't think it's worth the effort to try using old saves if they're potentially incompatible with the latest updates of the game itself.

Lowlyryoka

Dec 2, 2019
You can do that?

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
You can do that?
Yep. After you've started a game, find the MyData.sav files located in "C:\Users\'your username'\AppData\LocalLow\TorchEntertainment\OrcMassage". Open the save file you want to change with Notepad or something similar, then find "Money" in the top line of text (in between "Day" and "Tutorial") and change the number after that to whatever you want. Save changes and load the game back up

Last edited:

Mr.Lucy

Dec 23, 2021
What kind of monster girl do you want next ? like minotaur girl or gorgon girl (medusa) or something else?

Mr.Lucy

Dec 23, 2021
No brother I mean if you could choose the next monster girl who would be? like a cow girl or a snake girl or whatever you want

Lowlyryoka

Dec 2, 2019
Yep. After you've started a game, find the MyData.sav files located in "C:\Users\'your username'\AppData\LocalLow\TorchEntertainment\OrcMassage". Open the save file you want to change with Notepad or something similar, then find "Money" in the top line of text (in between "Day" and "Tutorial") and change the number after that to whatever you want. Save changes and load the game back up
WOW! Thanks, I didn't know that.

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
What kind of monster girl do you want next ? like minotaur girl or gorgon girl (medusa) or something else?
Honestly I would rather he go back and add more animations for the existing girls.

Perhaps add stomach bulge/belly bulge as both a fix to the clipping and be more consistent with the orc's MASSIVE COCK.

Also, cum fluids, WHERE ARE THEY?!?!

But if I could choose, snek girl gets my vote:
1688220869690.png

ithas69

Mar 20, 2018
hoping this get more updates
Supposedly the mermaid update should be released within the timeframe of the Steam Summer Sale (which began like 2 days ago), at least that's what they said in April. I have this game on steam and, honestly, it is one of the best in its genre, imho!

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
Supposedly the mermaid update should be released within the timeframe of the Steam Summer Sale (which began like 2 days ago), at least that's what they said in April. I have this game on steam and, honestly, it is one of the best in its genre, imho!
dont give me hope

• Haha
Reactions: ithas69
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes