Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
so all this time and they added a new character... and that's it? wow.. just no words, people need to stop supporting this Dev and I promise you he's gonna be releasing tons of content every fucking month. this milking shit needs to stop, we are simping way too much at this point.

Reactions: jvm2001

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
so all this time and they added a new character... and that's it? wow.. just no words, people need to stop supporting this Dev and I promise you he's gonna be releasing tons of content every fucking month. this milking shit needs to stop, we are simping way too much at this point.
Nah. They also reorganized the massage system, added animations, poses and voice lines, enhanced graphics options, implemented a daytime system, made upgrades less grindy, and the game performs noticeably better.

Layban23

May 15, 2021
All i can say is that this is a team of 5-10 people making this game. From there devlogs on Steam, they did a complete overhaul of the game henceforth why it took them 14+ months for a real update.

Anyways, my personal opinion is that they shouldn't have tried to go GTA with it in a sense that they touched on creating an open world, night and day system, a new character (dragon girl) WHILE they were working on the mermaid. They need to focus on the girls first before trying to implementing all of that.

Its way more than what Redamz did for Monster Girl Island. Shit has been dead for 4 years yet people are still harping about it coming out still.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Is it worth picking up now? I see it's on sale. How many sex scenes were added?
The mermaid's. She has 4. That brings the total number of girls up to 4 and sex scenes up to 16. As for whether it's worth it is up to you. $12 for the promise of new content with no guarantee of seeing it is a risk, but I think these guys have proven well enough that they'll eventually deliver. In my honest opinion, grabbing it for cheaper than usual now is worth it just to have the updates as soon as they're available.

Reality4

May 18, 2021
I would save the sarcasm for the person who deserves it more, Redamz and the making of Monster Girl Island. He is just trolling the community now yet his loyal simps are still spreading the rumor that the game is still being made in the background.

Oh there are plenty of similar zero/no progress cases among adult games, and I'd find it hard to believe that anyone wouldn't consider Orc Massage to be among them.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Oh there are plenty of similar zero/no progress cases among adult games, and I'd find it hard to believe that anyone wouldn't consider Orc Massage to be among them.
Why? It just got an update immediately followed by a hotfix. Plus, they still plan to roll out devlogs, albeit bi-monthly now.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
All i can say is that this is a team of 5-10 people making this game. From there devlogs on Steam, they did a complete overhaul of the game henceforth why it took them 14+ months for a real update.

Anyways, my personal opinion is that they shouldn't have tried to go GTA with it in a sense that they touched on creating an open world, night and day system, a new character (dragon girl) WHILE they were working on the mermaid. They need to focus on the girls first before trying to implementing all of that.

Its way more than what Redamz did for Monster Girl Island. Shit has been dead for 4 years yet people are still harping about it coming out still.
whenever I see a game do this it already smells like "we are wasting time to keep milking the game for as little work as possible"

it's a sex game, unless they are building some kind of game engine for future open world, no one should give a fuck about day night cycle or whatever. bring in more characters, work on new sex positions, that's it... you will be swimming in cash, but why bother working harder when the cash flow is steady already I suppose... look at eromancer that asshole...

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
whenever I see a game do this it already smells like "we are wasting time to keep milking the game for as little work as possible"

it's a sex game, unless they are building some kind of game engine for future open world, no one should give a fuck about day night cycle or whatever. bring in more characters, work on new sex positions, that's it... you will be swimming in cash, but why bother working harder when the cash flow is steady already I suppose... look at eromancer that asshole...
See, i'd agree with you except you can buy Orc Massage on Steam, once, and have access to every update for the rest of the dev cycle. It's not like they're re-charging you each and every month for the game.

I bought it last year and and have gotten every dev-update and game update since then, total cost: 12$ or something.
If I wanted to get every Eromancer update for Pure Onyx in the past year? $5 a month for a year at least.

For sure there are devs who milk the process, Orc Massage ain't it chief.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
See, i'd agree with you except you can buy Orc Massage on Steam, once, and have access to every update for the rest of the dev cycle. It's not like they're re-charging you each and every month for the game.

I bought it last year and and have gotten every dev-update and game update since then, total cost: 12$ or something.
If I wanted to get every Eromancer update for Pure Onyx in the past year? $5 a month for a year at least.

For sure there are devs who milk the process, Orc Massage ain't it chief.
so are they just plain uninterested? no offense but it's been so many months, so either they hardly make money and don't care or I don't know. I know Devs on this site who could have published x10 this amount of content in that time frame.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
so are they just plain uninterested? no offense but it's been so many months, so either they hardly make money and don't care or I don't know. I know Devs on this site who could have published x10 this amount of content in that time frame.
What devs did that and what games were they making?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes