Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
dude game is full of incredible bugs, it's much worse than before, the scenes don't come out, the characters go gray, first come with underwear and then nude starts directly when it should be nude, then the scene comes back and becomes nude again, the game is officially broken, is this related to the link you sent? ? Or is it like this on the steam version?
I haven't been experiencing any of those issues after the latest hotfixes, which is the version I uploaded on GDrive, and even before them I wasn't getting half of those problems, so I really don't know what's happening on your end.

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Probably the last time I'm gonna upload this version, but here you go
Thanks for this man! Tried it out and frame drops were crazy especially when you put the massage room into the "water state." For anyone else who has played as well, does this update include the promised "alternate form" of the mermaid? Fish form is cool and all but that thicc human body cannot be beat :coffee:

Reactions: weeeee1

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for this man! Tried it out and frame drops were crazy especially when you put the massage room into the "water state." For anyone else who has played as well, does this update include the promised "alternate form" of the mermaid? Fish form is cool and all but that thicc human body cannot be beat :coffee:
Nah, it's just the mermaid at this point in time. It might come in a later update, but considering the focus is on "monster girls", I'm thinking probably not.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Orc Massage, July 11 2023 Update

GDrive

Anonfiles

Patch notes:
  • Now Emma won't jump out of bed.
  • Now Emma's voice is a little louder.
  • Now Ava's wings can be touched.
  • Fixed Orc learned from mystery reel too early and Changed the initial end massage skill.
  • Fixed some translation issues.
  • Fixed some camera clipping problems.

Last edited:

fizz.png

Jul 8, 2023
you know what im just now getting why people dont like piracy i actualy bought this game for 15 dollars lol, i mean worth it but it still stings to know i could have had it for free lol

WDNMDZHENNAN

Jan 15, 2022
Thank you for sharing, but have you encountered any issues with the inability to move your hands in other massage plans? It's a bit overwhelming for me

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Thank you for sharing, but have you encountered any issues with the inability to move your hands in other massage plans? It's a bit overwhelming for me
I have had no issues like that. During all massages, I am able to move fine. The hands get a little bit janky in the body-part massages, but I've never been unable to move.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Wait so this update is the one that includes all the new stuff? The shop only has the workout tools and there are no different massage techiques for me, and I haven't been able to unlock the mermaid either.

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Wait so this update is the one that includes all the new stuff? The shop only has the workout tools and there are no different massage techiques for me, and I haven't been able to unlock the mermaid either.
It hasn't been updated here yet by the main post, but Lodslapdog shared his converted file of the newest version of the game (0.6.7). It has some mandarin or japanese in some text to be aware of.

Probably the last time I'm gonna upload this version, but here you go

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
It hasn't been updated here yet by the main post, but Lodslapdog shared his converted file of the newest version of the game (0.6.7). It has some mandarin or japanese in some text to be aware of.
That one is already outdated. This is the latest one.
Orc Massage, July 11 2023 Update

GDrive
Google Drive
Anonfiles

Patch notes:
  • Now Emma won't jump out of bed.
  • Now Emma's voice is a little louder.
  • Now Ava's wings can be touched.
  • Fixed Orc learned from mystery reel too early and Changed the initial end massage skill.
  • Fixed some translation issues.
  • Fixed some camera clipping problems.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
What are those massages techniques?
I haven't noticed anything different when using them besides the animation at the end of each type of massage.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
What are those massages techniques?
I haven't noticed anything different when using them besides the animation at the end of each type of massage.
The scrolls give you a new PERFECT animation, and the magazines give you new body-parts massages, like buttocks or feet. Both the PERFECT animations and body-part massages can be selected from the massage list.

AngelOfDeath201120

Jun 20, 2022
Heh, was about come here to see if we had the newest update and what do I see before even looking for it, it's the first game on the latest updates page. let's go!

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
you know what im just now getting why people dont like piracy i actualy bought this game for 15 dollars lol, i mean worth it but it still stings to know i could have had it for free lol
if you want to feel better about it think about how that 15 bucks are gonna help the dev, especially given this is a niche production that usually needs all the money it can make.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes