Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Reality4

May 18, 2021
Why? It just got an update immediately followed by a hotfix. Plus, they still plan to roll out devlogs, albeit bi-monthly now.
That's great and all, and if they show they can produce content updates faster, then maybe they're not a lost cause with the intent on milking patreon users...

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
That's great and all, and if they show they can produce content updates faster, then maybe they're not a lost cause with the intent on milking patreon users...
Eh. Maybe you're right to be pessimistic, but I think now that the biggest brunt of the work is out of the way with mermaid and the fluid system, content updates shouldn't take longer than 4-6 months from here on out.

EHuk

Oct 29, 2018
I have a feeling I'm skipping underwear/towel part in my playthrough, girls just fully undress on next massage

Last edited:
Reactions: jvm2001

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Ok Guys, gotcha something

Orc Massage Mermaid Update

Full save HERE
Here, supposedly

Got interested in the game since a couple of Youtubers were using it to poke fun at Youtube's guidelines a couple months back. Surprised to see that the version from last year is only 2.3 GB and current one jumped to 8.4 GB. For those who've played, did the overhaul improve anything gameplay-wise (besides the Ursula-level thicc Mermaid)? Hope ya'll been enjoying the massages :alien:

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Got interested in the game since a couple of Youtubers were using it to poke fun at Youtube's guidelines a couple months back. Surprised to see that the version from last year is only 2.3 GB and current one jumped to 8.4 GB. For those who've played, did the overhaul improve anything gameplay-wise (besides the Ursula-level thicc Mermaid)? Hope ya'll been enjoying the massages :alien:
Actually those sizes are misleading. The original version was 2 GB while COMPRESSED. After being unpacked, it jumps up to 8 GB. Same for the new version, 8GB is the compressed size, but it becomes 16 GB when unzipped.

As for gameplay: compared to the old version of starting with a full-body massage followed by a random body-part massage, you're now given a list of different massages (which can be expanded with purchases) with a choice of up to 3 per session and each session having a "favored massage" that greatly increases a girl's affection when included in that session. They also added a few new body-part massages and you can also move the camera during body-part massages, since it is now possible for a "weak-spot" to be out of the range of the default camera angle, and you only need to fill 2 hearts for intimate massages.

Reactions: Silversnake1988

forgotten2

May 9, 2020
the game is shit zabugonnoe after the screensaver of the pc mermaid the phone is ringing I pick up the phone and that's it the game doesn't go any further

Belive31

Nov 16, 2022
Here. And for anyone struggling with severe bugs/clipping on the mermaid and other girls, this one also includes the recent hotfixes.
Google Drive
dude game is full of incredible bugs, it's much worse than before, the scenes don't come out, the characters go gray, first come with underwear and then nude starts directly when it should be nude, then the scene comes back and becomes nude again, the game is officially broken, is this related to the link you sent? ? Or is it like this on the steam version?

• Sad
Reactions: jvm2001
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes