Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Does the special version contain less content? Which is better?
The "special service" demo is from earlier builds demonstrating what the sex scenes would look like back before they were implemented in the game. You only need the game itself to experience as it's most recent and has the content from both of the sex demos already included and even more on top of that.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
ENCOURAGING NEWS: According to the steamdb, the beta branch of Orc Massage was updated just a few hours ago. The game, itself, will likely see an update within the next few days.

Reactions: dio123456

Reality4

May 18, 2021
ENCOURAGING NEWS: According to the steamdb, the beta branch of Orc Massage was updated just a few hours ago. The game, itself, will likely see an update within the next few days.
Only took almost a year and a half. Bravo devs, you've done it. Perhaps at this rate you can finish the game by 2030

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
Surely this new update will have more than just some gameplay changes and one new character after a year. :') I'll be happy with a surprise addition of the dragon girl and futa android.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Surely this new update will have more than just some gameplay changes and one new character after a year. :') I'll be happy with a surprise addition of the dragon girl and futa android.
Supposedly there was an engine overhaul (to support certain additions to the mermaid and to more easily implement future changes) and that's a big reason why this update took as long as it did.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Supposedly there was an engine overhaul (to support certain additions to the mermaid and to more easily implement future changes) and that's a big reason why this update took as long as it did.
so basically a change no one asked for.. great, it's like an excuse now.

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Pretty much... Every h-game these days do this shit. will post some good content and then just randomly decide the game engine needs a overhaul for a year or two for one really niche feature. In the case of this game I think the mermaid having the fish bottom for scenes is going to be a very divided subject. Not sure why they had to rehaul the game engine to fuck a fish. Id rather they focus on more animations with the current characters, and revisiting the older scenes like the elf and making her holes form the the orc like the more current ones do, as well as revisiting fluids and such. But I digress whatever roadmap gives you the longest supporter run without having to release any content of value these days.
I dont mind supporting creators, but monthly payments id expect monthly content.

lodslapdog

Jun 13, 2018
Pretty much... Every h-game these days do this shit. will post some good content and then just randomly decide the game engine needs a overhaul for a year or two for one really niche feature. In the case of this game I think the mermaid having the fish bottom for scenes is going to be a very divided subject. Not sure why they had to rehaul the game engine to fuck a fish. Id rather they focus on more animations with the current characters, and revisiting the older scenes like the elf and making her holes form the the orc like the more current ones do, as well as revisiting fluids and such. But I digress whatever roadmap gives you the longest supporter run without having to release any content of value these days.
I dont mind supporting creators, but monthly payments id expect monthly content.
Assuming that overhauling the engine is the reason this update took this long, consider this: there was another version, 0.6.3, that released around this time last year. It was supposed to address a number of bugs and even added a few easter eggs. That change, however, was reverted because it ended up causing even bigger issues than what it solved. That alone would constitute reevaluating the state of a game engine. People who have worked on engines often half-jokingly comment that games are held together by duct tape and glue, but this wasn't even held together by duct tape or glue; the pieces were all laying on the floor and placed together, barely touching, and everything would fall apart as soon as you tried to stand something up.

On top of that, the engine also didn't have a real-time fluid system implemented, which they wanted to implement by the time they got to the mermaid specifically for her (the apartment is going to filled with water for her when she visits). All things considered, reworking the engine now instead of later so that it ONLY took a year was probably the right call.

Last edited:
Reactions: godlyadonis

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
Man the physics interactions in this new update are wild, everything is like jello; bodies, water and cum. I don't remember how it was before since its been over a year since I played last, but wowee... Gameplay is mostly all the same aside from some new system that doesn't do anything yet until they add the "community" feature. Guess it'll sit in my steam library for another year.

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Only took almost a year and a half. Bravo devs, you've done it. Perhaps at this rate you can finish the game by 2030
I would save the sarcasm for the person who deserves it more, Redamz and the making of Monster Girl Island. He is just trolling the community now yet his loyal simps are still spreading the rumor that the game is still being made in the background.

Reactions: godlyadonis

Belive31

Nov 16, 2022
View attachment 661318

Overview:
“Orc Massage” is a 3D erotic game for adults only. Player plays as the Orc masseur who gets paid by serving various kinds of female fantasy creatures. You can spend money to increase your attributes and upgrade equipments, meanwhile, you can improve abilities and job performance. Besides massage business, building a good relationship with monster girls can conduce to explore some heart-melt events.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-25
Release Date: 2020-02-08
Developer: Torch Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.6.2b
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD (Windows only)
Game: - - - -
Special Service Demo: - - - -
Oral Sex Demo: - MEGA -

(Thank you, @BaasB and 4@ncyEvil for sharing!)

View attachment 661312 View attachment 661313 View attachment 661314 View attachment 661315 View attachment 661316
Pls update 06.07.2023 verison

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes