Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
They're currently working on new update with Mermaid one, but I'll do admit the waiting feels so long
It really is, considering that they already had apparently the model from a while ago, and the base of the gameplay used on the other girls, I really dont understand why they are taking so long, it is not like it is something completely different or so unique that it is hard to apply.

I dont want to be pesimistic, but it seems to me that they are just milking the project for all it's worth by going slow than releasing updates consistently.

For example, looking at the posts on the patreon, they are apparently making specific furniture for each girl, instead on focusing on the girls themselves, which, in my opinion, is backwards. I would think that finishing the core of the game (all gameplay, girls and story) should be finished first before focusing on aesthetic parts of the game.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It really is, considering that they already had apparently the model from a while ago, and the base of the gameplay used on the other girls, I really dont understand why they are taking so long, it is not like it is something completely different or so unique that it is hard to apply.

I dont want to be pesimistic, but it seems to me that they are just milking the project for all it's worth by going slow than releasing updates consistently.

For example, looking at the posts on the patreon, they are apparently making specific furniture for each girl, instead on focusing on the girls themselves, which, in my opinion, is backwards. I would think that finishing the core of the game (all gameplay, girls and story) should be finished first before focusing on aesthetic parts of the game.
It's possible that aesthetics and cosmetics are tied to the progression of story elements or for unlocking characters, so making furniture etc available might be necessary. A Mermaid with a full-on fish tail might need some aquatic accommodations, for example.

I'm not defending them for being slow by the way. I'm sure the exposure from Markiplier alone would have helped Steam sales so I'm sure they have money for bringing in extra help or outsourcing some stuff. Development should have sped up at least a little.
They've apparently been sitting on a completed Robot Girl model for over a year and Mermaid (which you mentioned) and Dragon Girl models for over 2 years. They're available to see over on ArtStation. I posted the link a couple of pages back but here they are again.
Robot Girl -
Dragon Girl -
Mermaid -

For them to take so long after they've been shared for them to be implemented does make me think there's definitely got to be more to it. If it was just a case of milking I don't think they'd have shared that they have completed models so early.

useracc8763

Nov 29, 2017
So, is there like, I dunno, a setting or something that prevents my PC from melting while running this game? I mean I'm not very demanding, but this game has nothing graphically intense going on but it eats more power than recent AAA titles.

Would be at least something to consider should the dev make another game.

Edit: Game actually froze my PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: hhenri069

stronosymbol39

May 21, 2018
I'm not defending them for being slow by the way. I'm sure the exposure from Markiplier alone would have helped Steam sales so I'm sure they have money for bringing in extra help or outsourcing some stuff. Development should have sped up at least a little.
wait markiplier showed this game? wtf? at least half of his fanbase is kids...

Aug 22, 2021
wait markiplier showed this game? wtf? at least half of his fanbase is kids...
He showed it at least halfway intending it to get taken down. The fact that it wasn't proves youtube's favoritism toward him and classically 'successful' channels regarding content restrictions.

To be fair though, the actual video had zero nudity in it, with everything (visual and audio) heavily censored. He also didn't play it for that long, so none of the actual sex animations ever played. Everything was only (although heavily) implied.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
View attachment 2094518
tf should i do with this one
i'm not even horny anymore, i need answers
I can't remember specifically but try the tips of things. It can be difficult to get to the ends because of the weird hand snapping but try going to the end of her tail, towards the tips of her wings, and maybe even down to those talons. There is definitely a bit too much jankiness at times, especially if it's a time when you can't move the camera.

Dunkan

Nov 4, 2017
After Eva's oral scene when i press exit i'm getting black screen and moaning. How to fix it?

Guzcubuz

Jun 23, 2020
This reminds me of a manga, Orcs are very serious about their oaths and have to endure lustful elves.
Hentai Elf to Majime Orc

Last edited:

frixfrax

Nov 28, 2020
It's possible that aesthetics and cosmetics are tied to the progression of story elements or for unlocking characters, so making furniture etc available might be necessary. A Mermaid with a full-on fish tail might need some aquatic accommodations, for example.

They've apparently been sitting on a completed Robot Girl model for over a year and Mermaid (which you mentioned) and Dragon Girl models for over 2 years. They're available to see over on ArtStation. I posted the link a couple of pages back but here they are again.
Robot Girl -
Dragon Girl -
Mermaid -

For them to take so long after they've been shared for them to be implemented does make me think there's definitely got to be more to it. If it was just a case of milking I don't think they'd have shared that they have completed models so early.
This is not new in adult games, the artist just wants to work alone, but since money is coming anyway, he is taking his time, plus the stress (see ntrman) It just fells wrong for them to do that, but they were never part of a team making games. He just wants to do this one as well as possible while at the same time not very fast, once the game is finished so is his money after all. Making a new game is very hard too and sometimes not worth it. Anyway, sad situation, but no way out of it. At least he is still making stuff and not just scaming his buyers

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
This is not new in adult games, the artist just wants to work alone, but since money is coming anyway, he is taking his time, plus the stress (see ntrman) It just fells wrong for them to do that, but they were never part of a team making games. He just wants to do this one as well as possible while at the same time not very fast, once the game is finished so is his money after all. Making a new game is very hard too and sometimes not worth it. Anyway, sad situation, but no way out of it. At least he is still making stuff and not just scaming his buyers
Normally, I'd agree with all of that. This one is on Steam though. Once a person has bought it they've bought it. Patreon and other subscription-based monetization platforms (and tip jars) are another story, it makes the most sense that dev would want to stretch that out. If you're on Steam, however, it makes more sense to get things done as quickly as possible and get your next game making sales if you're not monetizing the shit out of your stuff with in-game purchases and live service stuff.

The lone-wolf approach to developing is something I can really understand though. If you're in it for the art of it you're probably more likely to take your time and be less concerned about the money I guess.

Reactions: hp_surfer
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes