Unity Completed Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition [v1.21] [dieselmine]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
Is there a way to recover lost progress? I was playing for like an hour without saving then the game crashed(I did not save at all) but I found these files in the game folder after the crash. Do they do anything?

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
i have problem,every i open the game the game is missing but icon game is displayed
someone can help me?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i got half the map cleared but its kind of frustrating every once in a while my adviser pops up and says stuff BUT no idea wtf she saying its NOT english the help isnt any help really ither as its also NOT in english as well its nice that some of the game is translated BUT really need an english arts pack too because the little art stuff aint in english its just hard as hell
been playing for a few hours does it matter if you have room to capture or not?i understand it gets full and can send to warehouse or what ever also wondering if warehouse is bugged i release girls a lot from there and then i got a bunch (hard to describe) go to click to delete them and then seems bugged something wrong with the girls cant delete ...some i can some i cant ive started to get rid of level 20s and 30s and some 40s because im gathering level 50+ now trying to make room but warehouse wont let me get rid of a bunch of girls warehouse almost full and on me is 4 girls 50+ i can hold up to i think 12
any tricks or stuff i should try and pay attention to i just been wandering clicking and figuring things out on my own as i go
wasnt sure if level of the girls mattered or not but just incase it does trying to get rid of all my low level girls
PLEASE help me with advice and stuff if ya can thanks in advance fucking games addicting LOL
ALSO before i forget when clicking on some girls is option to remove from list does this mean they dont show up in game anymore IF ya select that option?
because i been spamming that button to get rid of low levels AND whats the deal with the clock seems to have different speed settings or maybe its just me and has a pause feature too any secret with clock i should know?

Last edited:

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
indeed boring.

still waiting for hours for next boss. just sit and wait hoping not miss one. is there any progress for bosses other than time?

zort125

Mar 25, 2018
since i am not familiar with unity... does anybody know if it is possible to alterate the generator or where to look for its settings?

thx in advance =)

TheSL

Jun 18, 2022
Is there any point to making a girl a military Leader? Also anybody else getting stucked in the elf nation? No new bosses appearing for me. Feel like the game wants me to do something but I dont speak Japanese...

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Wasn't there another game with the same training mechanics as this one, but centered around managing a prostitution ring? The 3dcg is similar too.

ViMeloetta

Sep 21, 2017
yO yo yo yo yo , CHILDBIRTH???????????????????????????? OMFG, YOU BETTER BE ALREADY TRANSLATING ALL THE FILES, GUYS DO IT, THIS IS INSANE! TRANSLATE THE PROFILES OF THE GIRLS, AND ALL YOU CAN, PLEASE GUYS PLEASE!!!! BEST GAME IN MONTHS
And im still waiting like this good fella u.u

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
there or later you will have to capture quest girls. different type.

some time you may appoint one of girls as military advisor and she wiil tell you something, other than start of new day

ps you can upgrade base.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What does the number that comes up in the advisors dialogue sometimes mean? Do you need to produce that many orcs to proceed? Do you need to produce that many orks within a certain amount of time?

EDIT: I seem to have figured something out, but it's not that much of a something. It seems that when you gain the number of orcs mentioned, the advisor pipes up again, and asks for even more. Now I really wish I understood the japanese, since it doesn't seem like reaching the number achieves anything other than the advisor asking for another number.
i got half the map cleared but its kind of frustrating every once in a while my adviser pops up and says stuff BUT no idea wtf she saying its NOT english
I did not feel like doing a full translation, but on the first day of every month, your advisor gives you a monthly report. The number is how many orcs were born that month.

She also announces when a special girl (with feather or whip as her class) is found.

So how bad is the MTL?
i would also like to know how bad the MTL is
Makes you feel like an orc. Words of the main storyline you understand, if you try.
Advice of your advisor makes no sense, and neither do women's statblocks.
Rape interface is in pictograms, as an orc, you like that.

There is translation of explanation of main interface here in this thread, read it, it will explain a lot.
But you still can't read the names of advisors' skills, because you're an orc and don't understand the moon runes.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes