Unity Completed Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition [v1.21] [dieselmine]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Readygogo

Mar 14, 2019
How can I download the file from opera? Many of the games I want to play only allow me to download it from there, but every time I download it, another opera program file identifies it to me with another opera file, and not as a folder.

Please someone help me.

Reactions: armyrock

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wonder if this could be patched for uncensored in a similar method.
Yes it can.
...another opera program file identifies it to me with another opera file, and not as a folder.
It's compressed as a .rar not a basic .zip maybe that's the reason. If your not using one try one of the data compression program like , or to decompress it.

b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
emmmm does anyone know any game like this ? not specifically an orc game but in this genre i realy like this game and if there is a game similar like this i would realy appreciate it if anyone can tell me ( ive played sold town girl and something similar called room breed ? i forgot what its called ) i also searching for a game like insult order where we can take the role of a fat man and made girl love you ( alas im ugly and fat and it gave so much excitement when i see girls liking fat guy or tortured to made her love him ( i know im a terrible person ) even if i know something like that is impossible in real world ) so if anyone can gave me reccomendation i would realy be thankfull

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Beatin' Around The Bush
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
saw "Unity" and thought .___.
still gave it a shot, downloaded it in hope to find settings to adjust a screen size. no avail.
window is that much stretched outside of my actual screen, everything dialogue is outside of the bottom.
result: unplayable due to No Options To Adjust Screensize (i know that's easily done in Unity right?)
result; game wiped from disk.
i would have loved to try it out, and write a review. right now that would literally be just one word: unplayable.
really sad.

berado

Jan 5, 2020
Boring. The only redeeming feature is birthing and pretty girls.
Even Soldgirl was better.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes