Unity Completed Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition [v1.21] [dieselmine]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MahBah

Jul 13, 2017
There are also the different categories of girls, signified by having different icons on the corner of their profiles.

So far I have seen crowns, swords, whips and... a feather? I think this is only showing what their background is supposed to be, I havent found a gameplay significance.

But so far, we don't even know what the advisor does, so who knows?

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Wait, how do you use the free camera when impregnating? It isn't translated so I got no clue on controls other than guessing.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Got 2 questions from playing, are the girls randomly generated or is there a set pool?(want to know if I should grind the game out and catch em all or not bother), the other one is how does the tickling work?, cant seem to get her reason to go up which is annoying me.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Got 2 questions from playing, are the girls randomly generated or is there a set pool?
Randomly generated, if you check the opening post or the DLSite page they claim there's more than 100,000,000 different combinations.

Naughty_Thoughts

Dec 2, 2018
I'm at the 2nd last country I think, and I can't get further. the guide isn't english anymore and theres green text at the upper middle of the screen. anyone knows how to get on from there?

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
This being translated is giving me hope, that might be translated one day...

Reactions: zigzag5534

StitchTaku

May 18, 2017
hey i'm having problems with the game as soon as i start it up it keeps crashing with a blank white screen can anyone help? with this issue? i tried everything i could and nothing seems to be working...

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This being translated is giving me hope, that might be translated one day...
Reverse rape, that's like the total opposite of this game lol

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah, but the same dev.
Yeah sorry it was misleading. I was pointing at this fact, it's kinda funny to see that these two games from the same dev aren't the same at all, not the fact that u brought this game here :giggle:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
How does one progress? Got to the second zone, no idea how to trigger a boss
2nd zone is a bit weird, you need to find the level 10 girl with the feather icon, shes either a scribe or a tactician. Generally finding the girl with the highest Warlike state (hers is level 3) will eventually trigger the boss. 3rd one as well. 4th and 5th have a whip icon.

If you want reason/loyalty only as someone advised, only use branding iron 3-4x

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
2nd zone is a bit weird, you need to find the level 10 girl with the feather icon, shes either a scribe or a tactician. Generally finding the girl with the highest Warlike state (hers is level 3) will eventually trigger the boss. 3rd one as well. 4th and 5th have a whip icon.

If you want reason/loyalty only as someone advised, only use branding iron 3-4x
The two special background of feather pen and whip also unlock additional actions during the sex scenes. So far I've caught 2 feathers and 2 whips and unlocked shaving, aphrodisiac, diuretics, and candle.

The random nature of boss spawns is annoying though. -_-

Reactions: PERV0000
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes