Unity Completed Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition [v1.21] [dieselmine]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
I think it's easier to decipher the moon runes than it is to read the machine translation.
Many years ago in the wake of the crusades, one Venetian sea vessel was blown terribly off course by a howling storm whose ferocious wail consumed the profanities of the sailors and the "Ave Maria's!" of the crusaders. Thrashed about so terribly and with the dark clouds obfuscating their vision, the crew could be forgiven for not knowing that they had traveled far more to the east than they had planned.

When the heavens broke the dark weather the crusaders found themselves landing at an unfamiliar continent filled with strange people that spoke an unheard-of language and buildings with walls made of parchment. Eventually the holy warriors discovered to their horror that many of these strange natives created wood prints of vulgar, lewd and filthy acts, an affront to god if ever there was one!

Fighting broke out and eventually the crusaders fell, their devotion sealing their fates as surely as the swords the easterners wielded. With the invaders defeated, the people that we now call the Japanese encrypted all of their lewd arts with extensive mosaics and undecipherable moon runes that only they could decode, lest the strange western invaders return once more to destroy their sacred art.

falian0123

Apr 12, 2019
i have finished the 2nd boss of the last kingdom (seem to be the last one), i was hoping for a gallery or some minigame when i beat her but noting happen, is there any hidden condition to finish the game i wonder :)

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Any idea for that "Loyalty", "Reason" and "Nympho" is??

Any chance for a 100% full translated game? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: GodOfAll

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
Pretty good game. I like these kindve games. It would be nice if the girls had more of a bigger range in breast sizes. F Cup is the biggest they get in this game. Having some with G-J Cups isnt too unrealistic in my opinion.

Reactions: SirDregan

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Okay I'll mess with this one just because off the screens. I didn't notice the tags. "Female protagonist" And "BDSM" are ones I'm always on the lookout for. =P

Edit: Oh shit, Male, oh well.. I like getting my ass raped in these games. Eh I'll still DL it in hope that the BDSM is good... Lol, I'm not a major fan of games with males... Honestly I'm a major anime addict and I still shy away from ones with male leads. Just because 99% of the time they're always pussies that I want to shoot in the face....

Last edited:

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
test
i have finished the 2nd boss of the last kingdom (seem to be the last one), i was hoping for a gallery or some minigame when i beat her but noting happen, is there any hidden condition to finish the game i wonder :)
I have also made it as far as you and it seems that there is nothing else left to do but keep playing endlessly.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
I'll try to play it a little more but I really wish that there was a warning on this game that only the menus are translated. Like all the girls profiles and stuff are still in 100% Kanji. God I suck at reading that shit.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Lol, someone recommend me a game. Something with a lot of rape BDSM and torture that I haven't already played off here. =/

Edit: Err and something that isn't half finished.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
What does the number that comes up in the advisors dialogue sometimes mean? Do you need to produce that many orcs to proceed? Do you need to produce that many orks within a certain amount of time?

EDIT: I seem to have figured something out, but it's not that much of a something. It seems that when you gain the number of orcs mentioned, the advisor pipes up again, and asks for even more. Now I really wish I understood the japanese, since it doesn't seem like reaching the number achieves anything other than the advisor asking for another number.

Last edited:

zobzius

Jul 22, 2017
Help. Everytime I open the game it keeps crashing and I have no idea why. It opens then says not responding after that a pop up says crash.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Surprisingly lacking game - no customization for girls (helmets still partially cover their faces =/), no visual corruption (they still appear to be locked into manacles on info & initial scene selection and they still wearing same clothes), no pregnant sex (all pregnancy content is single vague birth animation). Good as clicker game, meh as full-sized hentai game.

P.S. Huh, and there's also very vague pissing & scat scenes. Purely optional ofk.

Reactions: Cornholio

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So, is there anything after you unlock the northernmost part, or that's it, freeplay?

For anyone interested: 'Loyalty' is straightforward; you need 80 to be able to upgrade the girl from cum-bucket/meat-slave employee to 'Advisor'. 'Reason': the lower it is, the more cutie little orkie-pokies they gonna give on each occasion; doesn't do anything else. 'Nympho': the higher this is, the faster she can produce the lil' ones. And that's all they do.

The number of orcs you get from the captured women scale with their level primarily, otherwise. Each one of them has a unique 'talent' (WARLIKE (??? lol), under their profile descriptions), which grants them each something extra: makes them breed faster (faster sessions) / have more little orcs after each session / lets them look for capturable girls faster (advisory advantage) / lets them find higher level girls (each area has an average level for the women that appear there; this makes them slightly higher (with luck)) (advisory advantage) / lets them decrease the orc cost of capturing girls (advisory advantage). Each of these range from LV1 to LV10. All hail the RNGods! xD

Pretty lackluster, if you ask me.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Help. Everytime I open the game it keeps crashing and I have no idea why. It opens then says not responding after that a pop up says crash.
Um, sorry if I'm being condescending um, Do you have your computer running in Japanese? That's normally the first answer to. That. Well everyone knows that. There's really no problem with running American games on a Japanese O.S. but there are a ton of problems with trying to run (not just Japanese) but any foreign game on a P.C. that's set to American local.

Edit. Oh sorry, that was just my first reaction. The other thing you need to make sure of before you play games from here is that you have RPG-Maker installed (if the game pops up with something saying like your missing a binary) and the unity engine... And the Quake engine... Sigh there are a few of them.

Err, and edit edit: I never really have a problem from that ^^^ because I got most of that pre-packaged with mainstream games. Though you may need to google some of those online if you aren't a hard gamer. Um the only one you probably don't have is RPG-Maker, which is needed to play a lot of these games. But first make sure you try my first tip first. Set your computer to Japanese local. It actually won't mess anything up and for some reason American P.C.s seem to be able to run -everything- better if they're set to run in Japanese.

Last edited:
Reactions: zobzius
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes