Unity Completed Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition [v1.21] [dieselmine]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
So what do the stats mean? Loyalty I get but what about Nympho and Reason?
Especially Reason, is high good or do want it low?

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So unsure how to upgrade (if you can) the research speed for searching for people.
Its also unclear as to what the adviser does, as it doesn't appear to speed up the search bar or decrease the orc count for anything.
Also unclear if the stats do anything, as the only thing related to births (apparantly anime girls can give birth to 100+ orcs at a time) is level, as speed and count of orcs seem unrelated to any stat even loyalty.

Seems like an idle clicker. Appreciated because it has impregnation :D

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So what do the stats mean? Loyalty I get but what about Nympho and Reason?
Especially Reason, is high good or do want it low?
Nympho means how much of a slut she is. I think Reason has to do with how mindbroken she is or her corruption level. (I think)

Mar 23, 2019
Obvious Google Translate job, but the object of the game is simple:

Capture women, rape 'em, knock 'em up, turn them into breeding sows, ORCS X 1,000,000,000

Not a big fan of the Loli stuff though, I'm not into raping questionably young girls.:cautious:

Mar 23, 2019
I'm still wondering what the point of an advisor is, and what exactly the stats do?
I could be wrong but I think the military advisor comes into play when you try to capture certain bosses. Or if there are siege battles that you haven't encountered yet.
I'm sure someone will come along who can read hiragana and tell us what the help page says.

Zombie2

Jul 17, 2017
I'm not sure but here is what I think :

- Reason = bonus for advisors (really not sure)
- Nympho = increased breeding
- Advisor = reduce the number of orcs needed during fights (seems to proc info gathering later on too)

Keep in mind effect scale with level , so you want to replace your farm
Also you can click the time icon top left to speed up or pause the game =)

Last edited:
Reactions: SoberSphagghett

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
This should really be changed to partial English as a lot of UI is still untranslated.
Actually reminds me a lot of SoldGirl where you can click for some gain or automate the game currency (in this game its number of orcs) with girls set for breeding.

Reactions: Shinsal

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
This should really be changed to partial English as a lot of UI is still untranslated.
Actually reminds me a lot of SoldGirl where you can click for some gain or automate the game currency (in this game its number of orcs) with girls set for breeding.
did you read what is translated spoiler - some files are encrypted so you cant change them.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes