VN Others Order of the White Rose [Ch. 12] [NephiLongbottom]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
What 'TRUE NTR' means?
Considering the discussion above I think he means netorare. As indicated in his reply to me, he might one day include stuff like swinging, which isn't considered ntr by most people. Even so, there's not such content yet, only clones generated by the mc fucking the girl with him if I understood well.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
How to save, how to load, how to scroll back ???
This is a kinetic novel, there is no save or load functions (no idea if it will be implemented, there is no good reason for the features), no scroll back, you can use the Right or Down arrow keys (instead of mouse) to progress. Just load the chapter (or special event) you want to see from the main menu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NephiLongbottom

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
How to save, how to load, how to scroll back ???
As JohnF95zone said, "there is no good reason for the feature". You can jump anywhere in the game using the Scene Selector. Middle mouse click during gameplay to display the Scene Selector. You can jump to any scene in the game, you can even go to the specific image itself by clicking the image button in the scene selector. I've included a "installation and help" text file in the main game folder. You can also press F1 during gameplay to display the Help Menu. Or click the "?" button when the Scene Selector is displayed to display the Help Menu. Hope this helps.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Evangelio

Mar 6, 2018
Hi ! I really like the story and Silvia ! I hoped for more with her ! His she a main LI ? If I pledge on your patreon, does the side story are cannon ?

Edit: I finally decide to pledge lol I saw chapter7 and I said to myself let's go !

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NephiLongbottom

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
As JohnF95zone said, "there is no good reason for the feature". You can jump anywhere in the game using the Scene Selector. Middle mouse click during gameplay to display the Scene Selector. You can jump to any scene in the game, you can even go to the specific image itself by clicking the image button in the scene selector. I've included a "installation and help" text file in the main game folder. You can also press F1 during gameplay to display the Help Menu. Or click the "?" button when the Scene Selector is displayed to display the Help Menu. Hope this helps.
:eek: That is a very neat feature (especially for Kinetic VN) that I did not know (or need) previously. Kudos and very well done NLB(y).

The VN is segmented nicely by Chapters, Side Stories and Specials, and for each of those, players can jump right into the action with the Scene Selector, which is way much more convenient and elegant, compared to the traditional paradigms of using save points, skips and fast-forwards.

Adiitional note, players can also bring up the Scene Selector interface using keyboard shortcut, 's' (maybe capital S also works). By enabling the Scroll Toggle ('on', by default it is 'off'), players can scroll up or down (the mouse wheel) to move the scene forward or backward (while the Scene Selector interface is up).

P/S: I think Renp'Py needs to copy this feature (for Kinetic VN):unsure:.

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
:eek: That is a very neat feature (especially for Kinetic VN) that I did not know (or need) previously. Kudos and very well done NLB(y).

The VN is segmented nicely by Chapters, Side Stories and Specials, and for each of those, players can jump right into the action with the Scene Selector, which is way much more convenient and elegant, compared to the traditional paradigms of using save points, skips and fast-forwards.

Adiitional note, players can also bring up the Scene Selector interface using keyboard shortcut, 's' (maybe capital S also works). By enabling the Scroll Toggle ('on', by default it is 'off'), players can scroll up or down (the mouse wheel) to move the scene forward or backward (while the Scene Selector interface is up).

P/S: I think Renp'Py needs to copy this feature (for Kinetic VN):unsure:.
Thanks! I'm glad you like it! I think it was a really big mistake on my part on forgetting to explain how to use the scene selector to navigate the scenes. I think I just mentioned it one time in a post. I thought people will just click all the mouse buttons and see it :LOL:

Very poor move on my part. Sorry everyone!

I did include a text file on this release which includes the text of the "Help Panel". Hopefully newcomers will get the idea right off the bat.

Reminder to those playing the game or new to the game:
During game play press F1 to show/hide the Help Panel.
Also:
The
Scene Selector is your friend. Middle Mouse Click to show :)

Last edited:

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Hi ! I really like the story and Silvia ! I hoped for more with her ! His she a main LI ? If I pledge on your patreon, does the side story are cannon ?

Edit: I finally decide to pledge lol I saw chapter7 and I said to myself let's go !
Thank you very much for the support! Yes, Silvia is the main LI but... there will be some challengers. One of them is Lili, I don't think she's just gonna let anyone get her man (yeah, she's like that with Shura) without a fight.

As for side story as canon, that was the original plan. The first few side stories, were basically tied to the main story. They were just supposed to be short bonus scenes to make the game spicier. But the story just started to take off and have a life of its own :LOL:

Like in side story 7, some characters were introduced that I think can lead to some fun storylines.

So now, I'm thinking about just having Main Story and Side Story as two separate things. This way I can go a bit crazy with the story lines on the side stories too :)

Last edited:

Evangelio

Mar 6, 2018
Thank you very much for the support! Yes, Silvia is the main LI but... there will be some challengers. One of them is Lili, I don't think she's just gonna let anyone get her man (yeah, she's like that with Shura) without a fight.

As for side story as canon, that was the original plan. The first few side stories, were basically tied to the main story. They were just supposed to be short bonus scenes to make the game spicier. But the story just started to take off and have a life of its own :LOL:

Like in side story 7, some characters were introduced that I think can lead to some fun storylines.

So now, I'm thinking about just having Main Story and Side Story as two separate things. This way I can go a bit crazy with the story lines on the side stories too :)
thanks for answering ! I really liked the side story too ! Then are the chrismas special canon ? Is it part of the main story, and it happend somwhere inside ? (I hope you understand what I am saying lol English is not my main language ^^'

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
thanks for answering ! I really liked the side story too ! Then are the chrismas special canon ? Is it part of the main story, and it happend somwhere inside ? (I hope you understand what I am saying lol English is not my main language ^^'
No worries, I understand you really well. Yes, Christmas special is canon to the main story. The timeline for that is in between chapter 5 and chapter 6.

Closer to chapter 6 actually, coz in that chapter Shura already is quite comfortable with using magic to amplify his physical abilities. In the Christmas special, Shura can already move really fast because of this knowledge.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hello! How much NTR is here? I saw the tag and am a fan of NTR, game looks good :love:
The game does not have real NTR per se but it is not vanilla enough that it is just easier to tag it as NTR so that certain types of players are not disappointed. Below are the exact words from NLB about this topic:

NephiLongbottom said:
In the old version of the game, there was a side story where Shura, Zakaki, and Morgaine had a pretty hot threesome :D

So, yeah... something like that can happen in the future. What I meant was the game will not go the dark route NTR stuff. I'm not even sure that threesome was NTR. Morgaine and Zakaki invited Shura to join the fun. But some people will mistake that for NTR. That's actually why I put the NTR tag .
Note: Shura, the MC (name is fixed) is the student of Zakaki (ninja 'school') and Morgaine (witch & magic 'school'). Zakaki and Morgaine are lovers, and Morgaine is not a LI for Shura (the MC).
NephiLongbottom said:
Future NTR will pretty much play out like chapter 3. The game is more on the lighter side. Sex in the game is more toward having fun rather than being dark. So I'm going to have to apologize in advance to true NTR fans. This game doesn't have TRUE NTR.
Note: On Chapter 3, Zakaki makes up to 3 copies of himself using shadow clones and engage in rape fantasy roleplay with Morgaine. This is known as the infamous Ninja scene.

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
JANUARY GOODIES!!!

CHAPTER 7
Shura
was wounded heavily by Agatha's beast in chapter 6. He was near death after the fight but Agatha asked Meridelle to heal him. Now Meridelle is gonna have a little fun with Shura... or will it be the other way around?
005.png

Patreon supporters will have early access to...
CHAPTER 8

Shura is still in recovery. And who's taking care of him? The lovely MILF-looking elf Minerva! And it looks like she's taking really good care of him :love:
019.png
She has a Maiden Spell placed on her by her mother to guard her virginity. And she believes Shura's cock is the key to breaking the spell, and she's bent on finding it out.
026.png

Witch-Tier Patreon supporters will also have access to...
SIDE STORY 8

Get to meet the vice mayor of West Haven. The gorgeous, hard working politician: Sandra Palinsade.
040.png

I'm also introducing another main character. Favius. You've already met him in Side Story 7 if you have access to it. He's the secretary of the lovely Vice Mayor Palinsade.
085.png
Favius is a former adult actor who've starred in critically acclaimed films such as Womb Raider and More Than Kombat.

Favius is the serious type as opposed to Shura's goofy character. My plan for him is to be like a rival for Shura. The side stories will now have two main character paths. Shura and Silvia on one side, and Favius and Sandra on the other.

Release schedule:
January 21 - Chapter 7 and Chapter 8
January 28 - Side Story 8

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
CHAPTER 7 IS OUT!!!

Meridelle is healing Shura from his fatal wounds against the beasts. And enjoying him at the same time.

chap 07.png

Well... Lili is definitely not too happy about it! It's a cat fight!!!
chap 07b.png

Reminders:
Make sure you have main game v0.3.9 installed. If you played the Christmas Special already, then you have it already, so no need to download v0.3.9 again.

Also:
if you're new to the game and wondering how to save and load, there's no need for that. Simply click the middle mouse during game play to display the Scene Selector. You can easily navigate anywhere in the game using the Scene Selector.

F1 during game play will display the help panel. If you're wondering about the controls.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
The "Mediafire" link that's supposed to be chapter7 is in reality the christmas special. The "Gofile" link for chapter7 is good.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The "Mediafire" link that's supposed to be chapter7 is in reality the christmas special. The "Gofile" link for chapter7 is good.
Yeah, just Report the OP so that moderators can take the appropriate actions (the links are managed by them).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So how do we download this ?

Caus the one link is the main game plus 3 chapters

But there are like 7 chapters in total ?
In a nutshell, this game (not really a game but a Kinetic VN) is divided into Main Game and Content Packs. You need to update Main Game when there is newer version (latest is v0.3.9). Content Packs is the chapters (latest is Chapter 7) and specials (latest is Christmas 2022 Special). Download new chapter or special when it is released.

Downloads
The Single Download (main game v0.3.7 plus the first 3 Chapters) is a bundle download for those who wants to just try out the game first. I think there will be a Single Download with all the chapters (much later) after the full game or Book 1 or Season 1 is completed.

So, if you like it after trying and want to continue playing, then you can download the other chapters one by one (but you have to update the main game to be able to play later chapters).

Below is the simple steps (if you decided wnat to play the whole game):
1. Download the Main Game (v0.3.9), extract it somewhere and this is your installation directory
2. Download (contents) Chapter 1 to 7 & the Christmas 2022 Special (put the .pck files inside the packs directory in your installation directory)

However, if you already gotten the Single Download, then you can skip downloading Chapters 1 to 3. You simply need to copy the chapter01.pck chapter02.pck chapter03.pck files from the packs directory from the older Main Game 0.3.7 into the packs directory of the newer Main Game v0.3.9.

Hope that helps. Cheers.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes