VN Others Order of the White Rose [Ch. 12] [NephiLongbottom]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
1677384907515.png
Ma'am it would appear you have a particularly bad case of Chlamydia. Unfortunately, we are going to have to skip the antibiotics and go straight to fire extinguisher.

Reactions: ShamanLab

tnt171819

Jul 22, 2021
Now Android version is a big trend, because playing mobile phone is much more than playing computer

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
bundled everything together:

OrderOfTheWhiteRose-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​
Holy crap! Already 3.1GB?! Well kinda makes sense, there are already over 1,600 images in the game. Chapters 1-8 plus Xmas special. Also for those wondering how short the game is, a chapter takes around 30 mins per chapter if you actually read all the dialogue. The Xmas special around 45+ mins (actually more). So all in all around 4 and a half to 5 hours. Just a heads up.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Curious the single download is chapter 1-3 but that's not a single for all right? The total of this game is around 3gb? does the torrent include the Christmas specials etc..?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Curious the single download is chapter 1-3 but that's not a single for all right? The total of this game is around 3gb? does the torrent include the Christmas specials etc..?
The single download bundled the main game ( older version v0.3.7 ) and Chapter 1, 2 and 3. It is intended for new players to get a 'taste' or 'feel' of this Kinetic VN game ( because Chapter 3 in particular contains controversial contents according to some vocal members of this community ). If you like it and it does not bother you, then feel free to download the latest main game ( v0.4.0 ) and the other chapters ( including special episode ) as well. You need to update the main game otherwise the game cannot see the newer chapters.

I don't use torrent so I don't know specific but considering the poster mentioned it contains everything, then I supposed it should also include the Christmas special ( otherwise it cannot claimed to bundled everything together:p ). Anyway, like any torrents, you should be able to check exactly what files it will download. 3.1Gb are approximately the total size ( uncompressed ) of all 8 chapters including the Christmas special episode.

The content pack filenames are really descriptive:
chapter01.pck
chapter02.pck
chapter03.pck
chapter04.pck
chapter05.pck
chapter06.pck
chapter07.pck
chapter08.pck
special01.pck

• Love
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The single download bundled the main game ( older version v0.3.7 ) and Chapter 1, 2 and 3. It is intended for new players to get a 'taste' or 'feel' of this Kinetic VN game ( because Chapter 3 in particular contains controversial contents according to some vocal members of this community ). If you like it and it does not bother you, then feel free to download the latest main game ( v0.4.0 ) and the other chapters ( including special episode ) as well. You need to update the main game otherwise the game cannot see the newer chapters.

I don't use torrent so I don't know specific but considering the poster mentioned it contains everything, then I supposed it should also include the Christmas special ( otherwise it cannot claimed to bundled everything together:p ). Anyway, like any torrents, you should be able to check exactly what files it will download. 3.1Gb are approximately the total size ( uncompressed ) of all 8 chapters including the Christmas special episode.

The content pack filenames are really descriptive:
chapter01.pck
chapter02.pck
chapter03.pck
chapter04.pck
chapter05.pck
chapter06.pck
chapter07.pck
chapter08.pck
special01.pck
Hmm I think you're right the torrent is not even 3gb so guess I have to download all parts after the single download chapters 4 onwards, to see these events, and that's if my old pc can handle it and need to find some time as well if it does work. Thanks

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Did I read it right there's no save point?
There is no need for saving or loading, because you can jump in to whatever scene you want using the Scene Selector feature ( using the Middle mouse button or 'S' usng the keyboard ). Check the PLEASE READ THIS FIRST - (Install Instructions and Game Controls).txt file included in the v0.4.0 version of the main game, for help and instructions.

Although, probably a feature like Bookmarks or Favorites ( tagged to scenes ) seems like a nice addition ( it just more UI elements to the game though ):unsure:.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
There is no need for saving or loading, because you can jump in to whatever scene you want using the Scene Selector feature ( using the Middle mouse button or 'S' usng the keyboard ). Check the PLEASE READ THIS FIRST - (Install Instructions and Game Controls).txt file included in the v0.4.0 version of the main game, for help and instructions.

Although, probably a feature like Bookmarks or Favorites ( tagged to scenes ) seems like a nice addition ( it just more UI elements to the game though ):unsure:.
Ah I see thanks, so you can't save it as the game automatically saves for you based on what scene you're on?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ah I see thanks, so you can't save it as the game automatically saves for you based on what scene you're on?
No, there is no autosave either, but when you play a chapter or episode, you can use the Scene Selector to jump to which scene you like, by checking the thumbnails on the far right ( and/or dialogues on the far left if I'm not mistaken).

Personally, I rarely use it because I just able complete any chapter in a single sitting, but it is good enough if I want to review certain scenes for science and research purpose, if you know what I mean :p.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Chapter 10 Update
Shura, currently in captivity, finds out more about what the enemy is up to. Let's hope the girls can find him in time before his captors do some creepy experiments on him. We don't want him turning into some kind of tentacle monster now, do we?
Also Shura meets Lili's mom!
I'm almost done with the chapter. Finishing up with the dialogue. This took a bit longer than usual. Was a bit of a busy month for me. Also I'm setting this up as sort of like a first part of three. So I kinda had quite a few changes because I had a bit of trouble figuring out how to start it. Mental block if you may, haha!
Anyway, it should be done in a couple of days. With a release to follow on the next. Stay tuned!

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
I'm back! Took a long break there 'cause seeing that people think that the game was super duper meh made me think if it's really even worth the trouble to share the game at all. I mean, if it's super duper meh then I'm practically doing people a disservice by sharing an awful game, right?

And lo and behold, some positive reviews! Always great to see positive reactions to a game you put a lot of time and effort in making. I'm still busy on a side story right now, but I'll release chapter 9 here when I'm done with that.

Chapter 9's main girl is
Silva Lacroix! The strong and beau-
121.png
S-Shura will you stop motor-boating Silvia! I know you miss her and all but geeez get ahold of yourself!

Shura: BLULULULULULULULULULULULULULULUH!!!
Silvia: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stay tuned!

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
CHAPTER 9 RELEASE!
Cover Chapter 09.png

Shura's wait is finallly here! Some sexy time with Silvia!

We get a rematch between Silvia and Agatha! Silvia's hellfire spell didn't work on Agatha last time, so Silvia's been itching for round 2!

Also save and load is now available in v0.4.5. Yes, you heard it right... I finally gave in. Geez! Are ye happy now? :ROFLMAO:

Anyhooo... here's what's new:

Quick save and quick load functionalities. You can now resume right where you left off from the start menu.
Save/Load window to allow you to create, load, and delete files. Save as many files as you want! (Kidding, I limited it to 100, just to make sure nothing blows up :LOL:)

F2 - Quick save
F3 - Quick load
F4 - Open save/load window
There's also a button that you can use to toggle the save/load window.

The build is newly finished. But I've tested it quite a few. Would really appreciate it if you can help with the testing, too. Give me a heads up if you find issues.

Known issues:
- When saving a file with the same file name, it will overwrite without confirmation. I know it's an unbelievably simple issue to fix, but damn that confirmation dialog is really bugging out on me. I need a break from that. So please keep in mind, in case, you might accidentally overwrite a save file unknowingly.

- The next one is not really an issue, but some people might think it is. When saving, it doesn't save at the exact line of dialogue. I placed it at the beginning of the dialogue.

Save files are located at:
c:\users\your-username\Appdata\roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Project SS Main\

In case things go crazy and you need to wipe out the save files!

ENJOY!!!

P.S.
Crossing my fingers there won't be too many issues, 'cause I won't be able to work on in a few days :LOL:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
CHAPTER 9 RELEASE!
View attachment 2562388

Shura's wait is finallly here! Some sexy time with Silvia!

We get a rematch between Silvia and Agatha! Silvia's hellfire spell didn't work on Agatha last time, so Silvia's been itching for round 2!

Also save and load is now available in v0.4.5. Yes, you heard it right... I finally gave in. Geez! Are ye happy now? :ROFLMAO:

Anyhooo... here's what's new:

Quick save and quick load functionalities. You can now resume right where you left off from the start menu.
Save/Load window to allow you to create, load, and delete files. Save as many files as you want! (Kidding, I limited it to 100, just to make sure nothing blows up :LOL:)

F2 - Quick save
F3 - Quick load
F4 - Open save/load window
There's also a button that you can use to toggle the save/load window.

The build is newly finished. But I've tested it quite a few. Would really appreciate it if you can help with the testing, too. Give me a heads up if you find issues.

Known issues:
- When saving a file with the same file name, it will overwrite without confirmation. I know it's an unbelievably simple issue to fix, but damn that confirmation dialog is really bugging out on me. I need a break from that. So please keep in mind, in case, you might accidentally overwrite a save file unknowingly.

- The next one is not really an issue, but some people might think it is. When saving, it doesn't save at the exact line of dialogue. I placed it at the beginning of the dialogue.

Save files are located at:
c:\users\your-username\Appdata\roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Project SS Main\

In case things go crazy and you need to wipe out the save files!

ENJOY!!!

P.S.
Crossing my fingers there won't be too many issues, 'cause I won't be able to work on in a few days :LOL:
First, I am glad that you liked my positive review. I said the truth in it, my issues all stem from the engine the game is running on not from it its self, so I am not going to penalize a pretty enjoyable game by giving it a bad review just because of a bad engine :).

Speaking of a bad engine, a few issues I encountered:

1- The final scene of this chapter made the game crash on me two times. I only finished it by teleporting directly into the image where it crashed and continuing from there. That has never happened to me before.
2- I am glad you decided to finally implement a save system (Just edited my review to make a note about it actually). However, it worked well when I was loading a save either from the main menu or from the chapter that save is located in, but When I tried loading a save while I was playing a different chapter the whole saving system started teleporting me to random locations when trying to load a save(some of which were in neither chapter). That happens now even when I close the game and open it, and even when I try loading from the main menu.
3-The save menu doesn't disappear when you press the button to hide the UI. One needs to press the "save" button again for it to disappear. Would be nice if it disappeared with the rest when you press that button.

I know you will be busy for a bit, but I thought to report them while they were fresh in my mind ;).

PS: Any chance that you can make compressed versions of each chapter for those of us (like me) who have slow internet/small empty hard drive space?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NephiLongbottom
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes