VN Others Order of the White Rose [Ch. 12] [NephiLongbottom]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
There will be. But that's still a long ways off. I'm currently rewriting chapter 3, then I have 3 more chapters to port. I originally planned that for chapter 6 but I still have a lot of content to work on before I get to that.
Is there content with the MC's landlady? or should i keep waiting a bit more?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The landlady is not the MC's landlady, she is just a landlady of one female NPC who is a witness ( if I am not mistaken ). The content with the said landlady is in the side story, which is unfortunately patrons exclusive contents and NLB will not leak it here.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Instead of having all chapters as separate download - is there a possibitlity to put em all in a single file pack?
Yes, NLB planned to provide all-in-one in the future, especially when the game is completed and possibly when a certain milestone is achieved ( for example, season or book 1 is completed ).

Another option is to download using torrent, which bundles the main game and content packs together.

The main reason or benefit for separate download so that player will not waste bandwith re-downloading contents they already have whenever there is new update ( it is an update only download each time ).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just noticed that this got tagged with the mind control tag. Is it a major part of the game? And is it used on the women or the mc?
It is not a major focus or kinks of this Kinetic VN. One of the ( 'evil' ) characters if I am not mistaken, has the supernatural ability of mind control. I didn't really pay attention to the mind control stuff so I can't say for sure if it was used on the women or MC. As long as there are lewds, it didn't matter to me who is being controlled or who is controlling who etc.:ROFLMAO::p

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
2- I am glad you decided to finally implement a save system (Just edited my review to make a note about it actually). However, it worked well when I was loading a save either from the main menu or from the chapter that save is located in, but When I tried loading a save while I was playing a different chapter the whole saving system started teleporting me to random locations when trying to load a save(some of which were in neither chapter). That happens now even when I close the game and open it, and even when I try loading from the main menu.
Issue 2 - Hmmmm, that's weird. I've tested that over and over. I'd make save files and loaded it from different chapters. Even tried it from the Special. I'll go through the code again. See what's up with that.

I'll do the same with issues 1 and 3. I'll release an update when I get that fixed.

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Instead of having all chapters as separate download - is there a possibitlity to put em all in a single file pack?
Yes, NLB planned to provide all-in-one in the future, especially when the game is completed and possibly when a certain milestone is achieved ( for example, season or book 1 is completed ).

Another option is to download using torrent, which bundles the main game and content packs together.

The main reason or benefit for separate download so that player will not waste bandwith re-downloading contents they already have whenever there is new update ( it is an update only download each time ).
Just as JohnF95Zone said, it might take a while before I release a complete version. You may consider checking RPDL's torrent if you really want a single download.

bundled everything together:

OrderOfTheWhiteRose-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
The landlady is not the MC's landlady, she is just a landlady of one female NPC who is a witness ( if I am not mistaken ). The content with the said landlady is in the side story, which is unfortunately patrons exclusive contents and NLB will not leak it here.
I introduced the landlady in the X'mas Special. It was the scene before their first encounter with santa claus. I haven't gotten back to her because I'm currently finishing up on the succubus arc.

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
How many chapters do you plan to make? I might just put this in "in my wait for completion" bookmark folder and wait. It does look really good, and I can't wait to play

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Main Game v0.4.5.1

Just released a small update to v0.4.5. Mostly with the issues FFTW was having.
- Fixed the save panel not disappearing when the saved button of the Save Panel is pressed.
- With the chapter 9 crashing on the last scene, I'm not sure why that's happening. I've recently tested it, going through the scenes of chapter 9, but I haven't gotten any crashes. Even tried just a linear run, and jumping around. Still no issues. Does anyone else have this problem the where you get crashes on chapter 9?
- Also tested saving files and loading them in different chapters, and the special. Thankfully not getting any random location jump errors. Probably best to delete the save files causing them.

You can delete you save files from the save panel window of the game, or go to this location of your save file:
c:\users\your-username\Appdata\roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Project SS Main\

If you have an older version of the game, just paste the contents of the new version in the folder of the old version and overwrite all files.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
is there some mother daughter scene in the game?
Just normal regular scenes like having conversation, eating dinner, then most likely yes. But sexual scenes involving the two, I'm afraid not because it will violate Patreon TOS. Anyway, that's just my guess, you'll have to wait NLB to provide the definitive answer if he didn't already answered it before.

Reactions: rKnight

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Main Game v0.4.5.1

Just released a small update to v0.4.5. Mostly with the issues FFTW was having.
- Fixed the save panel not disappearing when the saved button of the Save Panel is pressed.
Nice(y). Save, Load, Quick Save and Quick Load work splendidly.
One caveat is that the Quick Save is unlike in Ren'Py that it only has a single save 'slot' aptly named "Auto".
Another caveat is that whenever a Save is made, the "Auto" save ( Quick Save ) will be overridden automatically as well, and similarly when Loading a save file, the "Auto" save ( Quick Save ) will be overriden automatically.

- With the chapter 9 crashing on the last scene, I'm not sure why that's happening. I've recently tested it, going through the scenes of chapter 9, but I haven't gotten any crashes. Even tried just a linear run, and jumping around. Still no issues. Does anyone else have this problem the where you get crashes on chapter 9?
I did not experience any crash playing Chapter 9 or some of the earlier chapters. However, I noticed a couple ERROR while playing with the --verbose flag. I think it is because of case-sensitivity on Linux, the image cannot be found because case-mismatch for the letter 'c'. Nevertheless, the errors did not cause any problem with the app, no crash, no segfault, except maybe it didn't show that image 023C.png on screen.

Regarding the crash, my speculation that it possibly happened on system with low resources or memory ( due to memory leaks:unsure:? ) because I also see the following in the log:

- Also tested saving files and loading them in different chapters, and the special. Thankfully not getting any random location jump errors. Probably best to delete the save files causing them.

You can delete you save files from the save panel window of the game, or go to this location of your save file:
c:\users\your-username\Appdata\roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Project SS Main\

If you have an older version of the game, just paste the contents of the new version in the folder of the old version and overwrite all files.
For Linux users, the save file location is below ( underneath user home directory, denoted by ~ )
~/.local/share/godot/app_userdata/Project SS Main/

• Red Heart
Reactions: NephiLongbottom
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes