Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I played it for a bit and, yes, they will be prostituting themselves to the customers. I stopped playing it after a while, as the premise of the relationships is just so bizarre. You're their boss, but are worried about them being too forward... yeah right, a prostitute being too forward. As far as I got, he wants nothing to do with sampling their wares.

And turn down your volume, as the music is pretty loud until you start the game and can get to the preferences page.
That, and setting the text speed to full and still getting a teletype scroll just drives me nuts.
If this is that kind of game Im on board with the boss then, would not want to "sample" them either and prolly would be very annoyed if they wanted to get into a romantic "relationship" with me while fucking everything that moves in the restaurant but I can almost see how the story will go cuz of the "romance" tag and I must say not my cup of tea so Ill kindly dip my biscuit in a pure vanilla coffee instead of this brassy tea.

Argent777

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2023
If this is that kind of game Im on board with the boss then, would not want to "sample" them either and prolly would be very annoyed if they wanted to get into a romantic "relationship" with me while fucking everything that moves in the restaurant but I can almost see how the story will go cuz of the "romance" tag and I must say not my cup of tea so Ill kindly dip my biscuit in a pure vanilla coffee instead of this brassy tea.
Honestly I was a little on the fence about using that tag. Without giving anything away, there's little more than mild romantic undertones in just the demo, so maybe I shouldn't have used it. Regardless, appreciate you taking a look :)

sergiyk0

May 8, 2018
Can you put a VN tag on it? I spent to much time thinking it was an actual game, don't want others to get into same trap

Argent777

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2023
I'm waiting til I see the vaginal sex tag tbh, don't want to progress only to be blue balled
Honestly, that's pretty smart. There's a sex scene in the current build, but it might be another update or two until that particular tag is added.

Warawau

Feb 17, 2019
The problem with these kinds of games is that MC in all of them has small ugly dick, it's immersion breaking. Like seriously look at that fucking needle, unless you are chinese you can't play it.

PS: If you downvote me you have small dick confirmed, go ahead.
I have small dick, but you have a good point.

PANDABOMB

Oct 2, 2021
The art looks amazing! Sadly I'm into sharing vns. I'll keep an eye on this in case something catches my attention.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes