• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Donguri892

Apr 16, 2020
So, I saw only one person talk about the volume...

The volume does Blast like 100% when you launch the game. I go into the settings and set it to 20-25% on the music. But every new scene the blares back up to 100% even though the setting says it is 20-25%. You have to click the settings of the sound and it will actually drop back down to your setting.

This will happen every new scene.

Reactions: Argent777

Argent777

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2023
So, I saw only one person talk about the volume...

The volume does Blast like 100% when you launch the game. I go into the settings and set it to 20-25% on the music. But every new scene the blares back up to 100% even though the setting says it is 20-25%. You have to click the settings of the sound and it will actually drop back down to your setting.

This will happen every new scene.
Thanks for saying something, I wasn't aware of this bug and will fix it for next update.

Reactions: Donguri892

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly I was a little on the fence about using that tag. Without giving anything away, there's little more than mild romantic undertones in just the demo, so maybe I shouldn't have used it. Regardless, appreciate you taking a look :)
I got into the thread because of the romance tag, so I was going to ask if prostitution could be avoided, but apparently not.

If you decide that we can choose whether the LIs are prostitutes or not, I'll probably try the game. In the meantime, good luck with it.

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Just finished the demo

First impressions:

- Use your PC sound settings and turn the game's volume down because theres a bug that currently resets your preferences. Dont worry too much about missing out, theres no VA in the game, thus far anyway
- A bit on the nose this game. You play as the manager of a prostitution/cafe and somehow have reservations about fucking the girls in it. Mocha is a virgin. Mocha has never seen a human penis before let alone anything remotely naughty. She wants to do this, voluntarily but dont know how. You know what real pimps do with girls like that? Yes, they literally fuck them. Our man here spends half a day with her and a biology book, shes even asking for you to take her, and yet you stand firm. Its the japanese MC syndrome again.
- Theres live2d which is great. But theres no live2d in the sex scene. No VA, no animations.

Think this game has all the tools to succeed. But really, I'll be interested to play this when it does come out because Im having some difficulty imagining how this game will flow. Because if this isnt a management or trainer game, it really does seem like the setting doesnt really matter and all the sex scenes are just linear contrivances one after the other.

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
I just read the news on reddit. I'm so sorry it got banned from steam. Honestly, fuck them, they're extremely inconsistent when it comes to nsfw anime games.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Glad to see you got it released on and . Hopefully this pays off, as the game does look good.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Argent777

yuri_avtomata

May 10, 2020
View attachment 3278296

Overview:
Stay for a spell in an alluring café, where orders hold a deeper flavor than meets the eye, and waitresses serve more than just drinks! Find out what goes on under the table in this vintage-inspired visual novel brought to life with Live2D animation!
Thread Updated: 2024-02-20
Release Date: 2024-02-18
Developer: Argent - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3174146 View attachment 3174098 View attachment 3174106 View attachment 3174105 View attachment 3174102 View attachment 3174107 View attachment 3174103 View attachment 3174104
I just bought the game on JAST, the main disadvantage is that there is not enough voice acting. If the voices of female characters were voiced, it could be tied to the movements of the heroines’ mouths and that would be just great. In the meantime, I'm haunted by the barely visible ghost of a female version of Charles Spencer (aka "Chaplin").
There are also some minor problems when using LIve2D scenes:

For example, at the very beginning of the game, Peaches is displayed very close to the camera, and therefore appears a little blurry,
then it moves away and the outlines become sharp. Although this is an acquired taste, I'm just not used to out-of-focus images.

Argent777

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2023
I just bought the game on JAST, the main disadvantage is that there is not enough voice acting. If the voices of female characters were voiced, it could be tied to the movements of the heroines’ mouths and that would be just great. In the meantime, I'm haunted by the barely visible ghost of a female version of Charles Spencer (aka "Chaplin").
There are also some minor problems when using LIve2D scenes:

For example, at the very beginning of the game, Peaches is displayed very close to the camera, and therefore appears a little blurry,
then it moves away and the outlines become sharp. Although this is an acquired taste, I'm just not used to out-of-focus images.

Thank you for giving it a chance, I very much appreciate the feedback!

I'm haunted by the barely visible ghost of a female version of Charles Spencer
wut o_O

Psychospark

Nov 28, 2023
Just seen that this game just came out on Kagura Games. I'm glad the developer is getting it out there and hope they succeed despite the crappy situation with Steam. Gonna wish list it for now until I grab a bunch in one go.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes