EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95Banner0.29.png

Overview:
Stay for a spell in an alluring café, where orders hold a deeper flavor than meets the eye, and waitresses serve more than just drinks! Find out what goes on under the table in this vintage-inspired visual novel brought to life with Live2D animation!
Thread Updated: 2024-03-06
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: Argent - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Scene0Gif.gif PeachesCG1.jpg PeachesBeach.png Peaches5.png 324324.png Together2.png Mocha3.png Mocha5.png

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Oh this... this looks great.

Going on the wish list and will probably buy it. Specially since it comes out right around my birthday.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Ok, despite my fear to sound like an incel.. the waitresses are prostitutes? Or is this the case of MC being special and this service only offered to him?

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Ok, despite my fear to sound like an incel.. the waitresses are prostitutes? Or is this the case of MC being special and this service only offered to him?
I played it for a bit and, yes, they will be prostituting themselves to the customers. I stopped playing it after a while, as the premise of the relationships is just so bizarre. You're their boss, but are worried about them being too forward... yeah right, a prostitute being too forward. As far as I got, he wants nothing to do with sampling their wares.

And turn down your volume, as the music is pretty loud until you start the game and can get to the preferences page.
That, and setting the text speed to full and still getting a teletype scroll just drives me nuts.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I played it for a bit and, yes, they will be prostituting themselves to the customers. I stopped playing it after a while, as the premise of the relationships is just so bizarre. You're their boss, but are worried about them being too forward... yeah right, a prostitute being too forward. As far as I got, he wants nothing to do with sampling their wares.
Ah. Well that... ok. Why do I have a sense of deja vu

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Does it stay Kinetic or does future updates give more a play time like secret care cafe, if stay kinetic then it isn't much of a game, just a VN story.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Live 2D stuff has such a charming aesthetic. The character designs are really nice, not sure if I care too much about the premise though.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes