EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
new_version_released_0_8_by_joraell-darso73.png

About this game: Game is about a guy named Nick. Nick is 19 years old and lives with his mother and older sister. His dad is working abroad, so he is still out of the home. Nick has now the last month of holidays before he goes to the last year of school. How he uses his time before the holiday ends is on you.

Updated: 19 June 2017
Developer:
Sequel:
Censorship: None
Version: Day 1 Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Thanks to @Joraell for the link!

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

6.png 1 (5).png 2 (3).png 14.png 4 (1).png 12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I'm getting stuck, after getting the ingredients for the lunch and doing one of the actions, there is nowhere to go for me. What do I do?

EDIT: restarted game and choose buying pills, now I can go to the shops. Spying on sister still doesn't work though.

EDIT2: that doesn't work either, game is stuck again. It just repeated the task I had to do to not pay for the ingredients.

EDIT3: nvm, I can go into the stock room now.

EDIT4: wait, the game ends with a blowjob? for a 0.8 version this has like 0 content.

Last edited:

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I'm getting stuck, after getting the ingredients for the lunch and doing one of the actions, there is nowhere to go for me. What do I do?

EDIT: restarted game and choose buying pills, now I can go to the shops. Spying on sister still doesn't work though.

EDIT2: that doesn't work either, game is stuck again. It just repeated the task I had to do to not pay for the ingredients.

EDIT3: nvm, I can go into the stock room now.

EDIT4: wait, the game ends with a blowjob? for a 0.8 version this has like 0 content.
Best ending is gotten by going to the store, offering your services, then doing the job and stare at her bum so she laughs you out.
This gets you a sex scene with the shop owner and some different sister sisters in the bath and afterwards.

It's still fucking barebones, though. Awful writing too.

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
New version out, but doesnt sound like too much added and may be a bit before next update:

New version (0.9) just released

you can download there:

What is new:

2 new scenes (about 40 renders)

First try in animations.

Next update will be finall one. I consider to make some scenes better from version 0.9 so this update (0.9) is smaller then i want, but finall will be larger and better. :)

Reactions: muttdoggy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just saying new version is released on patreon 0.95

mega:///#!pwlmXTRK!K9AffeoVuXs7hjldb71ux1fi8gl70GzZoDDIHY8-hms

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well sorry but my Mega link failed everytime i try, so, someone else need to post link :p sorry

Reactions: moonanon

francoz99

Oct 12, 2016

New version 0.95
New version of game Ordinary Day just released.

Changes:

New character

Minigames

New scenes (5 scenes)

Last edited by a moderator:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes