Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Ordinary Day 1 [Joraell] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.1 GB

Compressed Win Size: 432 MB

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Fan of Betrayed so decided to try this game. On Windows 10 it does not run, no errors, but looking at the .ini file it references "Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2" which I do not have and can see no comment about here. Is that missing or is it something that is created first time the game is run ?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Fan of Betrayed so decided to try this game. On Windows 10 it does not run, no errors, but looking at the .ini file it references "Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2" which I do not have and can see no comment about here. Is that missing or is it something that is created first time the game is run ?
I'm sorry but don't know ths game is from 2016. Maybe try it run as administrator or something like that.

uym

Oct 20, 2019
I'm sorry but don't know ths game is from 2016. Maybe try it run as administrator or something like that.
I had the same problem with your sequel - it might be just the code no longer being supported by Windows.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I had the same problem with your sequel - it might be just the code no longer being supported by Windows.
hmmm
My game is running I tryed OD2 now
try to install this:

Reactions: uym

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Alas did not work - ah well - might be a setting somewhere, just assumed it was the missing \data file

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes