RPGM Completed Ordinary Day 2 - Prequel [Joraell]

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
tryed it out , made bad choice on going to talk to girl who was peeing so bad end came , restarted game for better chocies before it , followed girl again was too quick she saw me , happened twice bad end each time , so i went slow as i knew where she was going , again bad end , i gave up on game too many too easy to happen bad ends for my taste and this earlie , but well thats jsut me
Yes this part is little bit tricky, you just need to try another way (maybe a female driver ?) :) Or follow her in spcific distance not too close or not too far. And biggest difference is how you answer the questions in bus. This will calculate your points. And you can use save :)

gigio

May 29, 2017
Follow the post and waiting for the complete game instead of demo :D Thx for the upload ;)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Nothing really wrong with RPGM. Its just that RPGM games are more time consuming than other engines. I personally prefer Ren'py over RPGM or Unity for that matter.
Yes. I know what you think. But my intention is create my games another ways than the most. Not wasting time going on big maps finding content and from one side to other. :) I think my "RPGMgames" is more VN than games.

ecyas

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Yes this part is little bit tricky, you just need to try another way (maybe a female driver ?) :) Or follow her in spcific distance not too close or not too far. And biggest difference is how you answer the questions in bus. This will calculate your points. And you can use save :)
yeah i figured that but couldnt be bothered to try again after so many bad ends without an big reason , thats time consuming too u know and an mod killer for me , a bad end should have an reason to exist , and not there on every step you take , i mean girl noticed he followed into woods and what , his life ended ? same for him too slow , so his life ends there because he couldnt see a girl pee ?
well its up to you , i liked your first game , but dont think i ll play this one

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
yeah i figured that but couldnt be bothered to try again after so many bad ends without an big reason , thats time consuming too u know and an mod killer for me , a bad end should have an reason to exist , and not there on every step you take , i mean girl noticed he followed into woods and what , his life ended ? same for him too slow , so his life ends there because he couldnt see a girl pee ?
well its up to you , i liked your first game , but dont think i ll play this one
If you was like my first one you will that onee too, I promise that :)

This is only demo and it ends everytime because there is nothing more to do. This is only limitation by this demo not by the game. And As I said try to chat with bus driver before you go to forrest and you will see the different story.

What I want to do is give player more options how to play, but yes, in that short demo is some limitations like a this one.

One more thing Ordinary day 2 will start it's story after this event in demo. So this demo is little separate story not a showcase of the full game.

ecyas

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
ok , i ll at leat gieve it an try , jsut seen too many devs these days trying to add more complex stuff to games and ruin them with it instead of sticking to whats working and beeing fun , i get it they try to get better , but sometimes more simple works better , story is in the end what glues us to these games , i m kind of sure focus on story ,makeing it more interesting and exciting , beats any options choices stats or whatever people can add to an game

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
ok , i ll at leat gieve it an try , jsut seen too many devs these days trying to add more complex stuff to games and ruin them with it instead of sticking to whats working and beeing fun , i get it they try to get better , but sometimes more simple works better , story is in the end what glues us to these games , i m kind of sure focus on story ,makeing it more interesting and exciting , beats any options choices stats or whatever people can add to an game
Story is still the first one. :)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I saw the scene with your friend and the girl from the store which adds the threesome. Then after that you return to your friends house and his sister arrives home. If thats the end its very messy and unfinished how it then jumps straight to the new game.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I saw the scene with your friend and the girl from the store which adds the threesome. Then after that you return to your friends house and his sister arrives home. If thats the end its very messy and unfinished how it then jumps straight to the new game.
No it is about 80% of the game :) You are still not at the end :)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I dont think he knows how sweat works. That workout model looks more like a plastic doll with that shine than sweat.

Reactions: Gaslighting

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I dont think he knows how sweat works. That workout model looks more like a plastic doll with that shine than sweat.
Yes, you are right, it is first try with coat layer. I will make it another way next time.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Why have I never see this game before (version 1)? :eek:
Downloading.

I too hate RPGM games, because you have no clue where to go or what to do next.
So you are left going from door to door until you happen to come to a door of a house you were suppose to go.

Would be nice if there was a map with quest pointers.
Or just pointers on the screen.