RPGM Completed Ordinary Day 2 - Prequel [Joraell]

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Why have I never see this game before (version 1)? :eek:
Downloading.

I too hate RPGM games, because you have no clue where to go or what to do next.
So you are left going from door to door until you happen to come to a door of a house you were suppose to go.

Would be nice if there was a map with quest pointers.
Or just pointers on the screen.
In my first version is no city you just need to go anywhere and you walk out of door from your house and in that moment you are at the place you need.

IN OD2 will be small campus where you can go one map 40*40. But no walking from one side to another for no reason.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
In my first version is no city you just need to go anywhere and you walk out of door from your house and in that moment you are at the place you need.
Interesting.

But sir, why have you not chosen to use Ren'Py engine for these Novels?
The tutorial is easy to learn. Sure it takes script editing. And you can learn from other games. But the script format is very understandable.
Just go to Ren'Py site and read a bit.
Anyone can do Ren'Py novels.
Not anyone can work in DAZ.

Reactions: geistmas

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Interesting.

But sir, why have you not chosen to use Ren'Py engine for these Novels?
The tutorial is easy to learn. Sure it takes script editing. And you can learn from other games. But the script format is very understandable.
Just go to Ren'Py site and read a bit.
Anyone can do Ren'Py novels.
Not anyone can work in DAZ.
Maybe in next games I will try Renpy.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Maybe in next games I will try Renpy.
It pays to learn it.

The system installs itself.
And then you start modifying the scripts.
Editing in dialogue and timings and events.

It can play any movie or picture, in any order or click event etc.
Basically it is nothing more and nothing less than a Novel engine.

I had to learn some of it out of need, you see. :D
I needed to find how to cheat. hehe
Then it got me curious and I started reading the tutorial.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Ow ow,... look what I have found. :D

Perhaps this could be more up your alley.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Removed completed from game title tag gives members impression its completed, we only use completed when the full game is completed. Thanks

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Like with many other RPGM games, I have trouble getting it to work decently in fullscreen. It starts in fullscreen but the game exists in the screen center at ~1280x720 and everything around up to my 2560x1440 is black. In addition, the whole Win 7 Start bar continuously flickers through the game canvas. F6 resizing doesn't work. If I go out of fullscreen with Alt+Enter and then go back (again with Alt+Enter) then the flickering is gone but F6 still doesn't work. In addition, .ogv movies are played in the top left while in fullscreen. It's a shitshow.

Another option is to exit fullscreen with Alt+Enter and go in a different fullscreen mode with F5. I don't get flickering but the game exists in a window that is ~1920x1080 in the top left while the rest up to the 2560x1440 resolution is filled with white. I didn't bother to check how .ogv is played in this case. Again, a shitshow.

I've had RPGM games that worked okay but many many more that don't, especially older titles. Maybe you are using an obsolete version of the engine. OD 1.0 works OK in full screen and I could resize it with F6 to fill the screen but, occasionally, I would still get movies played in the top left instead of in the screen center.

M

MantisK

View attachment 11622

Overview:

The story continues, with our hero -Nick - traveling to his college. This prologue is made to demontrate how my second game: "Ordinary day 2", will look like. And what new features it will use.​

Updated: 31.07.2017
Developer/Publisher: Joraell
Prequel:
Censorship: No
Version: Demo - Complete
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, RPG, Rape, Vaginal Sex

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Information:​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a complete standalone demo - It's the prologue to Ordinary Day 2.
Download:

View attachment 11613 View attachment 11614 View attachment 11612
ALL POP UP OPTIONS SHOULD REQUIRE DOUBLE CLICK. Just saying.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Like with many other RPGM games, I have trouble getting it to work decently in fullscreen. It starts in fullscreen but the game exists in the screen center at ~1280x720 and everything around up to my 2560x1440 is black. In addition, the whole Win 7 Start bar continuously flickers through the game canvas. F6 resizing doesn't work. If I go out of fullscreen with Alt+Enter and then go back (again with Alt+Enter) then the flickering is gone but F6 still doesn't work. In addition, .ogv movies are played in the top left while in fullscreen. It's a shitshow.

Another option is to exit fullscreen with Alt+Enter and go in a different fullscreen mode with F5. I don't get flickering but the game exists in a window that is ~1920x1080 in the top left while the rest up to the 2560x1440 resolution is filled with white. I didn't bother to check how .ogv is played in this case. Again, a shitshow.

I've had RPGM games that worked okay but many many more that don't, especially older titles. Maybe you are using an obsolete version of the engine. OD 1.0 works OK in full screen and I could resize it with F6 to fill the screen but, occasionally, I would still get movies played in the top left instead of in the screen center.
Thanks for that report. I know about that issue. Yes Iam using older version of RPGM VX ace not MV maker.
I will try to make that animations in OD2 another way to make hem working in full screen too.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I fixed all of the threads so mods no need to touch shit!

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Thanks for that report. I know about that issue. Yes Iam using older version of RPGM VX ace not MV maker.
I will try to make that animations in OD2 another way to make hem working in full screen too.
Some suggestions:
ADD:There are usually options on main menu to turn on 'dash' by default (sprite running).
ADD: Same with bgm/volume options.
Some hotkey to press to skip the animation, So if you are replaying a section and you wont have to go through the scene fully.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Some suggestions:
ADD:There are usually options on main menu to turn on 'dash' by default (sprite running).
ADD: Same with bgm/volume options.
Some hotkey to press to skip the animation, So if you are replaying a section and you wont have to go through the scene fully.
Thanks for report.
1/ In my new game OD2 ver 0.1 you can change character speed. If you mean this.
2/ Donť know. You can turn off or on by press f1 and make settings here.
3/ Good point will try to look on it. But now has no idea how to do that.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
can anyone delete this thread ??
it's already exist with better updates and links here
( )

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
can anyone delete this thread ??
it's already exist with better updates and links here
( )
This is the PREQUEL. It's a standalone game that takes place just before this one. It is not getting deleted.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Okay..got to ask...there are 3 from this series. Ordinary Day 1,2 pre and 2 0.45.
1 then 2 which of them is first 2 and after 2?

Neoxert

Apr 3, 2021
So i had a problem launching the game. black screen for 1-2 seconds and the game crashed. What helped me: in those 1-2 seconds, I pressed f1, a window appeared where I unchecked the option to run in full screen. After that, the game was launched in a smaller size, and from here, by pressing the f5 button, the game was deployed to full screen without problems or glitches. I didn't figure it out right away, I spent time installing possible drivers. I'll leave it here, maybe it will help someone.