VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
What to do after talking to the campus manager and going back into your room? I walked back into my room and picked up the clothes. Then I'm stuck, can't go back out. This game is confusing.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
What to do after talking to the campus manager and going back into your room? I walked back into my room and picked up the clothes. Then I'm stuck, can't go back out. This game is confusing.
There is nothing more to do just pickup all clothes. Can you please send me your save ? Maybe is there any bug.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Yes i will test it. So far so good. Maybe is one of that clothes defected. Is it failing everytime or if you try to pick another one as last game will continue ?

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Yes i will test it. So far so good. Maybe is one of that clothes defected. Is it failing everytime or if you try to pick another one as last game will continue ?
I only tried this one save. Should I start a new game?
Can you send me a good save after picking up the clothes please if you're not too busy?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Already find it. It fails if you mistakelly click twice on any of that clothes. If you clicked only once on every one piece it works. I will repair it. Thanks for your report and save.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Already find it. It fails if you mistakelly click twice on any of that clothes. If you clicked only once on every one piece it works. I will repair it. Thanks for your report and save.
Okay. I will try new game now and click only one time for the clothes. Thank you.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Okay. I will try new game now and click only one time for the clothes. Thank you.
You don't need to start new game use your save you sended me. If you click only once it will continue properly. Later I will post there new version. I was sended you your save after that event. Once again thanks for your report :)

tek

Nov 12, 2016
I'm having the same issue trying to follow the girl, I get to the door and through it then it fails. anymore hints other than follow a few steps behind or is this a bug?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I'm having the same issue trying to follow the girl, I get to the door and through it then it fails. anymore hints other than follow a few steps behind or is this a bug?
if you're just using the mouse it's going to fail more often than not from what i noticed. use the w,s,a,d keys and shift key to stay close but do not actually touch her on the same tile and don't get too far behind or ahead. it'll auto fail every time if you do. also, be ready to left click on the doors with the mouse.

Reactions: max wi and Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I will try to do this following "minigame" more easy in next update. But in case you are failing just use keyboard not mouse. You donť need to use mouse for click to anything just WASD or arrow keys. When char touch door it automatically goes in. What doors is problematic? That one in lab or door on hall before a lab ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The night before, there's a lever in your room. Touch the lever and make your character speed "Normal". Then go to bed and when she comes out after class, just stay about 3-4 tiles behind her at the most and you'll win.

Reactions: Krull

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I played your first game and I loved it, but I wonder... we will have incest again? because I mostly play games with incest.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I played your first game and I loved it, but I wonder... we will have incest again? because I mostly play games with incest.
Sure there will be again some incest too. Don't worry. :) Sister blowing and riding dildo in front of webcam for his brother is incest too to me by the way :D

0.1 Is just first version and very begining of that story :)

Reactions: Dustellar
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes