VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
What is the difference between 1.0e and 1.0d?

So I see if it is worth downloading.

M

MantisK

My already finished character that you will meet in OD2.

Hope you like them :).
I'm curious, is there anyway you can package all 3 of these (if Prequel is separate) under one player? I mean, open one file app and have options to start Day 1 they play through Prequel and finally Day 2 without shutting down and opening a new game.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
And guys can you please write little review. To reviews. Thanks.
there are a lot of new game/patrons and their biggest mistake is their demo is always so short and updates are so far apart its hard for them to do well. I think your game is good but very short. i can only speak for me, but if you had 5x the content with your current quality i would be a patron. good luck

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm curious, is there anyway you can package all 3 of these (if Prequel is separate) under one player? I mean, open one file app and have options to start Day 1 they play through Prequel and finally Day 2 without shutting down and opening a new game.
I think this is cannot be done

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
there are a lot of new game/patrons and their biggest mistake is their demo is always so short and updates are so far apart its hard for them to do well. I think your game is good but very short. i can only speak for me, but if you had 5x the content with your current quality i would be a patron. good luck
Sure, it version 0.1 :) Thx.

M

MantisK

You realize this is the third leg of a franchise? The initial content must be taken with the pre-existing, then perhaps your choice would be better informed.

Reactions: Sinphil

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
You realize this is the third leg of a franchise? The initial content must be taken with the pre-existing, then perhaps your choice would be better informed.
There is other way how to add things from previous games :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
New wallpaper for patreons. This is in small ressolution normally in 4K.

Kate from clinic.

Reactions: User_166761

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
01.png About version 0.2.
Texts is done 90%.
Renders 90%.
Programing 25%.
Beta version of 0.2 will be in this month. Follow my patreon account.

Reactions: elmandor
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes