Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ItzElGco

Oct 24, 2019
I don"t know what I missed to fix the ladder. When I put the wood on it , I keep receiving the message "I don't want to Cross the fence", and it doesn't get fixed
If I remember correctly you gotta talk to the mom first then fix it

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I don"t know what I missed to fix the ladder. When I put the wood on it , I keep receiving the message "I don't want to Cross the fence", and it doesn't get fixed
I had to collect the laundry from the aunt's room first and then I could fix the ladder.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Update, think about update, update I invoke you... updateeee updateeeeee, release an updateeeeee

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I have 7 laundry items in the basket, but when I try to get in the Aunt bedroom, the door just goes "crack".

Game is just too frustrating to play at this point.

• Love
Reactions: rambo25

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Made a small incest patch
version: tested with [Ep.1 v2.2]
feature: makes mc refer to Mariko as "Mom" instead of "Aunt Mariko.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions (unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
bro. What did you do was supposed to be what should i do. But i'm too lazy doing that again. Thank you bro

Reactions: simple_human

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
not decided yet. previously it's look like the game is not fun to play. so, I'm looking for a new gameplay style. reduce rendering time. etc. I'm thinking of using the Oregon trail gameplay style.
You are the developer?

The good: The MILF's looks

The bad: Almost everything else. Most important is stop making people do quests for every small advancement in the story. Second most important is learn to how to keep saves compatible.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes