Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

hiro_san

Jul 22, 2023
The wait is killing me softly.. yo dev when is the next update?
I still can't tell when the next update will be finished. Because I'm not deciding yet, continue or quit. The most problem is the gameplay itself and the time that my computer takes to render. I reduce the animation frames and use just an important scene. So the most trouble right now is gameplay.

besides I'm working on a project (game) to thank my patronage. After completing this project, I will make a decision. For sure I want to continue making games. thank you for your asking. :)

hiro_san

Jul 22, 2023
man i would love to know what the assets of the milf are. she is beautiful
it's mixing Babina 8 head 60% with Cora head 40% and some morph chin round 48%, jaw depth -26.5%, eye size 5%, nose, etc. skin used shiley lee and adjust skin tone to match with another model.

the model is not perfect, it depends on point of view of the model and the lighting. and don't use expression morphs 100%. if used smile expression morphs you must adjust the teeth high too.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
it's mixing Babina 8 head 60% with Cora head 40% and some morph chin round 48%, jaw depth -26.5%, eye size 5%, nose, etc. skin used shiley lee and adjust skin tone to match with another model.

the model is not perfect, it depends on point of view of the model and the lighting. and don't use expression morphs 100%. if used smile expression morphs you must adjust the teeth high too.
awesome thanks for that info

HakashiKatake

Dec 23, 2020
A few suggestion
1. Add an "Task" tab where players can see the objective
2. Add right clock to save/load option like most normal renpy games have. its convenient.

Nice game otherwise

hiro_san

Jul 22, 2023
A few suggestion
1. Add an "Task" tab where players can see the objective
2. Add right clock to save/load option like most normal renpy games have. its convenient.

Nice game otherwise
Pleased continue this amazing work of yours...
Trully a gem
Thank you. After complete a project (game) to thank my patronage, I will continue the game (remake).

hiro_san

Jul 22, 2023
news on next update please
At the end of last week, I finished the project to thank my patron I'm now back to working on the game. But this time it's a remake of the game from the beginning. game playing is not the same.

Because many comments think it's difficult. So I changed the gameplay style.

And from the past, I feel like I poor manage the game size, it's too big. And then there's an incompatibility of the save between versions. So I thought, might have to complete the game by chapters, but if the chapters are too long it might have to be made by versions.

And I want the players to feel lively. So I had to request to change the background as well. Now that I've finished the MC's bedroom background. And adjusted some details of the character.

Gnetix

Jul 2, 2017
Maybe it's not necessary to change the style? For those who find it difficult to make a hint system. Or just walkthrough. Remaking from the beginning to please everyone can become an endless demo, and then an abandoned project.
My opinion.

Reactions: hiro_san

razorlove666

Jan 18, 2022
At the end of last week, I finished the project to thank my patron I'm now back to working on the game. But this time it's a remake of the game from the beginning. game playing is not the same.

Because many comments think it's difficult. So I changed the gameplay style.

And from the past, I feel like I poor manage the game size, it's too big. And then there's an incompatibility of the save between versions. So I thought, might have to complete the game by chapters, but if the chapters are too long it might have to be made by versions.

And I want the players to feel lively. So I had to request to change the background as well. Now that I've finished the MC's bedroom background. And adjusted some details of the character.

Cant wait for the new release, any date in mind:D

izidl

Dec 9, 2018
finaly interactive GAME with nice animation btw, not bunch of text calling a game, keep going

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes