Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

hiro_san

Jul 22, 2023
When you say early next month how early do you mean please will it be 2 weeks or more
I mean around the first week of the month. But I'm very sorry. I'm stuck on how to integrate Pygame into Renpy and render 3D Images. :cry:

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
This game has (or should I say you have) a huge potential to be one of the best. So I really want to see it get there. I've read your comments about the difficulties you've encountered regarding rendering or gameplay. I suggest that you compromise graphical resolutions or fps at early stage, so that you can maintain a productive work with decent amount of content on a monthly basis. Short but appealing. Then you'll have more followers, more incomes, thus, more time to polish your game. Try not to be a perfectionism, I really don't want to see it abandoned.

Reactions: hiro_san

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
I mean around the first week of the month. But I'm very sorry. I'm stuck on how to integrate Pygame into Renpy and render 3D Images. :cry:
Hi are you getting any closer to end . its coming to the end of the 2 nd week let us now please Thanks for the Thanksgiving but can you please let us know if you are any closer to the end Please

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Thanksgiving Special v0.1] [CopyCat Apprentices] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [145 MB]
- - -

Mac [131 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Thanksgiving Special v0.1] [CopyCat Apprentices] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [145 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [131 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mac with PC link and PC with Mac Link.....Nice.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've got a simple request for the downloader(s): could u pls attach the game version number to the download files? TYVM for your help!

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
The Google Translate for this game is not all that great. Dev is def not a native English speaker. Maybe find a way to have the script a bit more dramatically correct?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes