VN Ren'Py Completed Orgasm Treatment [Final] [KFNstudios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 21, 2020
I'm at least moderately confident that a dick that size would likely be more of a liability than a good thing. Most women (and men, though I've found gay men are often size queens) don't necessarily like sex that results in lacerations and bruises.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Its almost like they arent even trying any more.
Just churning out trash to try and make a buck.

e: Ahh now I see, same guy that put out the roommate took my GF.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i noticed the thing with his other games too. played Roommate stole the gf game. not impressed though i did leave a save of it..and noticed that save appears in this game also. cookie cutter games such as this really are not appealing and certainly not games i would pay to play. maybe take notice of comments like these Dev. if you are in for to make money, you need to up your game.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
"your mother who you haven't seen for a few years, will be one of them and she'll work hard to make you remember her again"

No incest tag.

For now, she's not working hard enough. :p

Now for real. Good luck with the game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OrgasmTreatment-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Need to change your default save directory, I'm seeing saves from Cuck Brother in my load saves screen.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Holy Moly this is crap. Like throw a computer with a really irritated AI, into a room with a one-eyed drunken monkey, and make a game of what they come up with, level of crap. :poop:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...otherwise you get conversations like this.
Also, a quick run through LITERALLY ANY spell checker would clear up a lot of the Elementary school level typos in this game.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The character name definitions are at .....\OrgasmTreatment-1.0-pc\game\scripts\definitions\imagedef.rpy.
I dunno if you have to UnRen the .rpyc file first. Didn't check.
Yeah, thanks found them. I'm new to Renpy and just poking around in the game files. :sneaky: Thank's again.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes