Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
There are quite a number of questions that I'm very interested in this game.
1. The obvious one with Parker. What is her motive, what is her goal, what is her role?
2. What about Scarlet Shadow and the mysterious person? What is their role in all this?
3. How would The Sisterhood react whenever the conflict starts to gain traction? Will they stick together?
4. What is the role of the bystanders such as MC's friends and people at school, or characters like Isabella/Lake/Riley?
5. How about the anti-Sisterhood characters like Chokehold and Rollback? Do they have a role?

I'm also interested to see if there is going to be impactful branching story in the future.

Just saying, I haven't been this excited for the future plot of an adult game in quite some time.
Yeah there are a lot of questions going into the next episode. Everyone pretty much agrees that Parker's questions were sus, but some people think she might be an antagonist while others thinks she has other motives. I think she's involved with some kind of underground resistance but not an antagonist.

So that phone call between Scarlet Shadow and ??? implied that the Tiger dude attack was a setup. The weird thing to me is that it made it sound like MC being almost killed, then being found by the sisterhood, then taken back to hq by Moonsong, and then fucking the sisterhood was all part of ???'s machinations to help MC "realize his potential" and then "meet his aunt". The thing is there are way too many variables for that to work out as anticipated. Like what if MC bled out and died? So I'm thinking ??? has to be some kind of precog or something. As for their motives, who knows. Whatever it is, it seems like they're actively guiding him to something.

As far as MC's friends, the obvious one is that MC is going to take Amber to the Sisterhood to learn how to control her power. They'll fuck and MC will absorb her invisibility. Robert Pattinson Fraser is interesting because you don't know whether he's bullshitting about his power or not. I think it'd be funny if he was the most overpowered super but he stays off MTRs radar because he's obtuse about his power. He probably can manipulate perception and reality somehow. No big deal.

Chokehold is going to lose her top at some point. That's all I can predict.

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Oh come on. Of course Parker isn't a villain.

If there was more behind her questioning than concern it's because she doesn't trust (and working against somehow) the MTR, not the sisterhood.
I agree that I don't think Parker is a villain, but it's undeniable that her line of questioning seems far too detailed. If her motive is against the MTF, it seems quite weird that her questions are focused on the Sisterhood HQ instead. I'm especially suspicious about the questions about the jail and how there are villains being detained there (as if there is a plan to infiltrate and release them)

As far as MC's friends,
I agree, but I'm more curious about whether they (and the other students/bystanders) would have some sort of role other than just to be fucked for MC to get power from. So far it seems at least Cat, Lucia and Amber are pretty sure going to happen, and then maybe the teacher too. But it'd be nice if some of them could have a bigger role into the plot.

Chokehold is going to lose her top at some point.
I hope so too!

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Wow! How did I miss this game till 3rd version??? I loved the game and even enjoyed it more because I never played it in the earlier versions and got a long playtime. I'm hoping this game will be completed and have fast updates. Will love to see some fighting mechanics since it is a superhero-based game.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Oh come on. Of course Parker isn't a villain.

If there was more behind her questioning than concern it's because she doesn't trust (and working against somehow) the MTR, not the sisterhood.
I think Parker is Princess Leia, leader of the rebel alliance. Ummm... In disguise.

Edit: Also, I think blow jobs are her super power. She is able to see through the eyes of the recipient whenever she wants thus, creating a network of drone spies.

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Origin Story 0.3.1 :
/ (168 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Rather enjoyable story for the most part, except for Eve, that was shit, she never made it clear she wanted us, and it seems tried to make sure we didn't know but we are the bad guy, that was fucked.
Very good quality renders.
It was rather obvious what his powers would be, at least if you have played Superheroes Suck.
Not sure about the story with Moon, no NTR going to be in the game, but she is going to go from being a gang bang slut to now all of a sudden loyal to just one cock.

One thing I would definitely strongly suggest fixing is the stupid end of chapters screen, I saw an end of chapter 1 save now, so I quit the game, came to leave feedback, saw there was an update and then realised there was 3 chapters, 100% need to remove the chapter 1 and 2, even more so with the fact you can click spacebar repeatedly before it moves on.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 3565667

Wow! The hype and the fangirling in here is infatuating, the energy feels so right and high!
View attachment 3565684
My take in this game is from the boys gore infused antihero+antivillain+politics filled pandemonium
that has been the staple of that show for so long.
View attachment 3565689
No wonder a former supernatural hunky star had to make some impactful appearence in this show, because it is getting to the sus weeds of the plot right about now.
View attachment 3565692
This game is very much a look alike for the origin story of the rag tag cool kids gone public spin-off from any x-men movie to date, where the young prospects of future superhero/supervilain corporate games looking for audience and public dysplay of affection or disgust are cooking their immages and their roles for the coming end game.

View attachment 3565702

Parker is a corpo ... nothing wrong with hosting the normies while working to turn a virus more predictable. The many first infected were very rogue while she and the other private contractors kept trying to stop the random infections. They ended up running the sistehood as a ”marry/date Aaliah” business model where they keep them in check with bogus cover stories while blackmailing them with their past legal troubles and having them be nude models for their ad campaigns - basically Taylor Swift if she was living the Aliah days of artits objectificaton and/or the Jennifer Lawrence - sex favors for tens of millions dough for each movie - courtesy of some lewd corpos.
View attachment 3565705
The two producers who ”dated” Aaliah during her hype years while producing her albums and having other countless mistreses on the side sure had a blast manufacturing her ”purity” myth to draw in the masses, just like the sisters have no social life supposedly - MC and Moonsong cannot have anything but a fling before they need to part ways courtesy of their corpo overlords - the sister in charge even instructed Moonsong to keep away from MC and the sisters are not talking to eachother or getting debriefs together even, as Moonsong and Lady Steel do not even have the same idea about what was going on with Evelyn.
View attachment 3565676
For MC, a normie with no powers living in the normie household while his friends are all manifested,
to land any of the sisters or Eve is a real achievement.
View attachment 3565682

This looks a lot like Watchmen all of a sudden - shaddow governmental agencies swarming in and muddling the scenes, corpos running interference while Night Owl just wants to bang and Rorschack just wants to murder ... Comedian doing the espionage and assassinations while the fellow heroes enjoy the lime light seemingly rudderless - they are not getting their intel from anyone.

In a corpo run heroes team, MC collecting powers is a welcome trump card for so much wasted potential wasting away in camps or on the streets - MC can sudenly harness this kind of potential.

MC seems a lucky experiment corpo overlords favor -kind of like Shappard in MAss Effect - or MC in human revolution- well renouned soldiers brought back as perfect weappons - MC is getting prepped for deployment the next update - how wuolod AMAZO cope with being the undercover ”normie” amongst his fellow power wielding collegues - hile his potential outshines them all.

Sending some sort of patient zero into the infected population reminds of Alien and Ripley getting thrown at the Aliens so many times, Umbrella corporation throwing their enhanced soldiers in the infected streets - virus infected humans versus virus enhanced humans.
View attachment 3565731
I've seen you post thousands of times on hundreds of threads and I still have no idea what the fuck you're saying in any of them.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Origin Story [v0.3.1] Unofficial Android Port

- 299Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Glad i'm not the only one to think Parker is sus as fuck.

Considering she's the one developing the super flu vax, I wonder if she's actually working on a way to disable people's powers. you know, to take away the powers of those who are haunted by them... totally altruistic, promise....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hence the Watchmen refference to the balcony climbing babe - she is the comedian of this story.

This is the moral dilemma of some x-men movie where the brotherhood want to kill the mutant who has the power to ”pacify” all other mutant genes - as a very much necessary and effective coping mechanism in a world where the vilains who are mutants kill and enslave other mutants and people alltogether for their goals.

Long story short - the X-men end up deffending the facility where the mutant with the ”pacifying” gene is housed from the brotherhood of mutants who want to kill him and everyone in there.

Parker is looking for a remedy for the infected enhanced people who cannot go on living amongst their peers looking totally ominously - like the tiger freak who is totally ostracising himself from society and doing criminal jobs to cope with the fact that he could not or would not find any platform in today market place that would afford him a confortable life entertaining adults in movies or opera or theater, writing/broadcastiong/vlogging/documenting/podcasting his adventures to garner supporters for his cause, doing contractor work for a zoo or two or even doing tiger adventures the crocodile dundee style.
People who wrestle and relocate dangerous wildlife do that job on the regular, yet a tiger guy would not do the work feeble humans do in his absence.

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hence the Watchmen refference to the balcony climbing babe - she is the comedian of this story.

This is the moral dilemma of some x-men movie where the brotherhood want to kill the mutant who has the power to ”pacify” all other mutant genes - as a very much necessary and effective coping mechanism in a world where the vilains who are mutants kill and enslave other mutants and people alltogether for their goals.

Long story short - the X-men end up deffending the facility where the mutant with the ”pacifying” gene is housed from the brotherhood of mutants who want to kill him and everyone in there.

Parker is looking for a remedy for the infected enhanced people who cannot go on living amongst their peers looking totally ominously - like the tiger freak who is totally ostracising himself from society and doing criminal jobs to cope with the fact that he could not or would not find any platform in today market place that would afford him a confortable life entertaining adults in movies or opera or theater, writing/broadcastiong/vlogging/documenting/podcasting his adventures to garner supporters for his cause, doing contractor work for a zoo or two or even doing tiger adventures the crocodile dundee style.
People who wrestle and relocate dangerous wildlife do that job on the regular, yet a tiger guy would not do the work feeble humans do in his absence.
Don't know if you've got it 100% right but there is definitely a conspiracy in there somewhere...
conspiracy.gif

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No, it was a shadow from the sun reflecting in the camera lens... but it was midnight... It was a shadow from the moon reflecting in the camera lens... it was a moonless night... It was a shadow from the stars reflecting in the camera lens... but it was cloudy, there were no stars... It was shadow from a reflection of the city lights bouncing off the clouds in the camera lens... but I live in the desert a 100 miles from the nearest town...

JustMy2Cents

Jun 12, 2018
Glad i'm not the only one to think Parker is sus as fuck.

Considering she's the one developing the super flu vax, I wonder if she's actually working on a way to disable people's powers. you know, to take away the powers of those who are haunted by them... totally altruistic, promise....
I recently read a Manga/Manhwa called Unordinary

So if i'm the MC in Origin Story id be careful who I trust, tell about my powers or give DNA samples too cause no matter if you grew up with them or theyre so called ''heroes''. He's just happy to finally have powers so he doesnt realise how OP his Powers actually are

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
So if i'm the MC in Origin Story id be careful who I trust, tell about my powers or give DNA samples too
I was wondering if that mysterious chick in MC's room at the end of the update was after those "crusty tissues" mentioned by the GF.

Reactions: chuck86
4.10 star(s) 48 Votes