LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Cool game.

Noticed a small coding error.

After scene with Emerald, you have a conversation with Moonsong in which MC says he isn't feeling her(Emerald) no matter what you did with Emerald. That's because the scene with emerald turned the Emeraldisli boolean variable to true, but during the dialog the code is checking if Emeraldisli is 'yes' as though it was a string variable.

Not sure it changes anything except the dialog in that conversation with Moonsong but I found it jarring to see the MC so harsh on Emerald after the scene they had!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Cool game.

Noticed a small coding error.

After scene with Emerald, you have a conversation with Moonsong in which MC says he isn't feeling her(Emerald) no matter what you did with Emerald. That's because the scene with emerald turned the Emeraldisli boolean variable to true, but during the dialog the code is checking if Emeraldisli is 'yes' as though it was a string variable.

Not sure it changes anything except the dialog in that conversation with Moonsong but I found it jarring to see the MC so harsh on Emerald after the scene they had!
Sounds like you have v0.3.0. That was fixed in 0.3.1. Latest version is linked on OP.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
yup, she has some kind of power making MC tell her everything. I wonder if she working for enemy. MC pretty much told her everything about sisterhood lol
True but that's trust she basically is like a mother to him so he would have told her if she asked. But her power has to be sexual if it is high libido or the ability to have sex with any man she wants. I do believe she is the baddie behind the scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC in this game is living with the CEO of a world renowned pharma corporation to whom he owes everything to as she took him in when he needed it most and nurtured him mentally and emotionally through his forming years - MC is devoted heart and soul to her, she is his superhero and he tells her everything because she is absolutely the biggest supporter he ever had or has in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
am i the only one that believes the mother gives off sexual pheromones. he has to fuck her.
My theory is she has persuassion powers (Georgia talks to the MC about those when she tells him about her foster father)... she's been manipulating the MC to erase his memories... and also, it's implied she's also using her powers on the members of the board to "convince them" to not kill her vaccine project... it's also implied she might've had something to do with manipulating the MC's parents to kill themselves.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
well i really hope his aunt [the baddie]is just as hot as his caretaker,if not more,and i want that blonde bitch that go to fight vs the lesbian hammer

Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
My theory is she has persuassion powers (Georgia talks to the MC about those when she tells him about her foster father)... she's been manipulating the MC to erase his memories... and also, it's implied she's also using her powers on the members of the board to "convince them" to not kill her vaccine project... it's also implied she might've had something to do with manipulating the MC's parents to kill themselves.
I can appreciate the theories that Parker is a secret super because they're interesting (I still think she's vaccinated just as she says), but I certainly don't think she's malicious. The Fortune Adebowale story gave a good glimpse into Parker's personality and motivations and she doesn't seem like an antagonist type. She's got a huge beef against the MTF but she genuinely cares for the MC and doesn't seem like the type that would do anything to harm him or his parents.

With that said, Persuasion power would be a pretty cool one for Parker though I don't think she has any power. When I think Persuasion powers, I think Jedi mind trick. When Parker was interrogating MC over the Sisterhood HQ, it didn't seem like "jedi mind trick" quite as much as it did Wonder Woman's magic rope. MC was just vomiting the truth.. Still, that doesn't indicate a power because it's well established that both MC and Evelyn are absolute shit at keeping secrets from anyone. Parker wouldn't need any power to get MC to tell her the truth.

Reactions: MagicMan753

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I can appreciate the theories that Parker is a secret super because they're interesting (I still think she's vaccinated just as she says), but I certainly don't think she's malicious. The Fortune Adebowale story gave a good glimpse into Parker's personality and motivations and she doesn't seem like an antagonist type. She's got a huge beef against the MTF but she genuinely cares for the MC and doesn't seem like the type that would do anything to harm him or his parents.

With that said, Persuasion power would be a pretty cool one for Parker though I don't think she has any power. When I think Persuasion powers, I think Jedi mind trick. When Parker was interrogating MC over the Sisterhood HQ, it didn't seem like "jedi mind trick" quite as much as it did Wonder Woman's magic rope. MC was just vomiting the truth.. Still, that doesn't indicate a power because it's well established that both MC and Evelyn are absolute shit at keeping secrets from anyone. Parker wouldn't need any power to get MC to tell her the truth.
Sure, but I bet those "wet dreams" the MC has about Parker aren't just dreams. Also, maybe MC's parents were the ones who were evil... but yeah, we don't have enough context to know her motivations, that's true, but I think there's enough hints that she has mind control powers... oh, also, her saying she was vaccinated could just be a lie, simple as that.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
It might be depending on where your save file is. During the sex scene with Emerald it was incorrectly assigning True/False values and then conversations following were looking for "Yes"/"No" values. There is some code at the start of Chapter 3 to fix the variables so might have to bear with it til then (or replay from the Emerald scene).

Sorry, rookie mistake.
The problem is that your fix expects old saves, and screws up new ones.

Code:
if emeraldisli == False:
        $ emeraldisli = "No"
    elif True:
        $ emeraldisli = "Yes"
The above code will turn everything except "False" into "Yes", inculding "No", because the else condition is literally just True.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 3rd line should be "elif emeraldisli == True".

Reactions: Jericho85
Nov 23, 2023
I've yet to write any anal-only scenes, and currently don't have plans to either. Not saying its not an option in the future, just haven't thought of it. So at present, every scene where ass is an option, pussy is too.
Is it possible to have an anal-only playthrough by any chance?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
What a whole lot of nothing in a large package for that update.

You talk about what you need to do.
You talk about going home.
You get treated like shit by the superheroes.
You bang a one off character.
You go home
You talk about being there.
You have a short conversation with the best girl.
You interview hammer bitch.
The end.

In no where in that update is there:
Forward momentum with other characters
Forward momentum on the plot
Meaningful choices

Reactions: Krylo Zagato
4.10 star(s) 48 Votes