Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Same discussion again... View attachment 3652460
No kidding dude. I just put the idiot on ignore. I love this VN but it has this uncanny ability to lure the most purity-obsessed incels out of the woodwork with the absolute dumbest complaints that you can find anywhere on F95. Evelyn is a fucking awesome girlfriend but they complain about her power while ignoring that she's completely in love with the MC. Parker is a single grown ass woman who isn't even planned to become romanceable until after chapter 10, but they complain because she's sexually active and promiscuous. Now they're complaining that Evelyn masturbates because they think a girl loses her virginity through masturbation! :ROFLMAO: It's like I'm watching a nat geo special about some strange oddly behaving creature emerging from their cave. Some fuckers need to go outside and touch grass... badly.

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
You're aware of how a dildo works, right?
yes i do. As i posted, penetration is not masturbation. that's something i was told by a WOMAN. and i think she would know a thing or two about that particular subject. but hey, your opinion is yours as is the opinions of others. tolerance is a two-way street. if you can't handle someone disagreeing with you, you're think-skinned & intolerant. So have fun being those things, since it's obvious you can't handle someone not thinking like you.
laters hater.

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
No kidding dude. I just put the idiot on ignore. I love this VN but it has this uncanny ability to lure the most purity-obsessed incels out of the woodwork with the absolute dumbest complaints that you can find anywhere on F95. Evelyn is a fucking awesome girlfriend but they complain about her power while ignoring that she's completely in love with the MC. Parker is a single grown ass woman who isn't even planned to become romanceable until after chapter 10, but they complain because she's sexually active and promiscuous. Now they're complaining that Evelyn masturbates because they think a girl loses her virginity through masturbation! :ROFLMAO: It's like I'm watching a nat geo special about some strange oddly behaving creature emerging from their cave. Some fuckers need to go outside and touch grass... badly.
Nah. To say that "penatration isn't masterbation" is pretty simple, and it's an opinion that i've heard many, many, many times over the five decades that I've lived that came out of the mouth of more women than it came out of the mouths of men. Let's not forget the fact that I have several children that proves i'm not an "incel"... but to intolerant small-minded little children, that term gets thrown around as much as Racist, Fascist, Homophobe, Transpobe, ect. or any other istaphobigiot term that they can think of at that moment. Completely, totally ignoring the fact their over use of those names has completely destroyed their meaning.

Oh, and I don't give a shit that she did that, but like the other person who posted... saying ONCE that she had gotten a toy to make sure she could handle the MC's size was more than enough. As the poster stated that hammering it like that with repeating it so many times took them out of the moment in the AVN. It BROKE the illusion of the moment. It pulled us out of the theater of the Minds Eye and back into the real world. That's a VALID opinion because it HAPPENED TO THEM.

But hey, it's so obvious that you can't handle the fact that someone else has a different opinion. These posts of yours shows so elegantly that if someone needs to touch grass so very badly, it's really you. So please, keep up acting like a child that can't handle the fact that someone has a different (yet still very VALID) opinion & is sharing it with the community hoping having that criticism being aired will IMPROVE the rest of the AVN.

But since it seems that you think that you are a god and know everything and anyone who disagrees with you is a meanie-head who can't have a different opinion... maybe they should just shut this thread down and only allow you to post your APPROVED opinion here that we should all have.

• Sad
Reactions: ben_sylar

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Kinda confused about the current conversation so mastubation means not a virgin. Than if that's the case I haven't been a virgin since 9. So confused.
Next they're going to demand a "rape" tag for Origin Story because if Evelyn masturbated with a dildo or even broke her hymen with her fingers as a minor (which apparently counts as penetrative sex instead of masturbation according to some geniuses) then that means she may have committed statutory rape against herself. :ROFLMAO::WeSmart: </sarcasm>

Last edited:

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
Avaron1974

What's your take on this masturbation/still virgin debate?

I thought you'd have some nice insights to share on the subject ;)
Yes please, let's get yet another opinion to keep beating a dead horse so that us evil meanie-heads who disagree can look bad... let's see some more intolerance & name calling get thrown around. After all, your thin-skinned God-Emperor Jericho85 needs to have his opinion reinforced over and over again. It's getting obvious that never can an opinion that's not approved can be posted here or anywhere else.

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
Next they're going to demand a "rape" tag for Origin Story because if Evelyn masturbated with a dildo or even broke her hymen with her fingers as a minor (which apparently counts as penetrative sex instead of masturbation according to some geniuses) then that means she may have committed statutory rape against herself. :ROFLMAO::WeSmart: </sarcasm>
yes of course, your intolerance & thin-skin is so on display that someone disagrees with you... So yes, let's close down comments for everyone except for Jericho85 to be the only one allowed to post since his opinion is the only one that matters on anything & everything.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes please, let's get yet another opinion to keep beating a dead horse so that us evil meanie-heads who disagree can look bad... let's see some more intolerance & name calling get thrown around. After all, your thin-skinned God-Emperor Jericho85 needs to have his opinion reinforced over and over again. It's getting obvious that never can an opinion that's not approved can be posted here or anywhere else.
yes of course, your intolerance & thin-skin is so on display that someone disagrees with you... So yes, let's close down comments for everyone except for Jericho85 to be the only one allowed to post since his opinion is the only one that matters on anything & everything.
Stop spamming the thread.
Go and chill out for a while, calm down and toss out the victim complex too.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, of course it's everybody else that's are thin skinned.

Since Ava is a woman and not exactly afraid to say what's what I thought it would be nice to hear it from the horses queens mouth.

Last edited:

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
Stop spamming the thread.
Go and chill out for a while, calm down and toss out the victim complex too.
victim complex? Ha. funny. If someone says something you don't like you say that. That's cool. Yet calling in someone else to comment is not a problem and not beating a dead horse. And it's seen as 'spamming' a thread to call out intolerance for someone's opinion. Good to know. Yeah, let's close down comments here and just let Jericho85 & company post the approved opinions on this subject. Since defending someone's opinion just is not allowed. I would say, "have fun with your echo chamber." but last i knew this was a place we all get to state our opinions when we give constructive criticism about the AVN we're suppose to be reading & hopefully enjoying. But that's not allowed here it seems.

So, thanks for letting me know that.

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
Yes, of course it's everybody else that's are thin skinned.

Since Ava is a woman and not exactly afraid to say what's what I thought it would be nice to hear it from the horses queens mouth.
Let's see... you calling in someone to defend your opinion isn't thin-skinned, but me calling out bad behaviour & intolerance for someone else's opinion that i saw without being called into the discussion is thin-skinned & just so very wrong. I posted a simple statement that i've heard over the past fifty years that was made by more women than i had ever heard it from men. I get attacked & insulted for things I NEVER said. Someone said that they got pulled out of the narrative because of something. That's a VALID statement & opinion because IT HAPPENED TO THEM.

You don't like that, that's fine... but don't lie about what they are saying or put words in their mouths for it. Tolerance is a two-way street, but when someone doesn't tolerate the existence of an opinion they don't agree with is not okay. Especially when you have to resort to lying about what they have said or what they even think. I'm not belittling someone for their opinions, i'm calling out their personal insults & intolerance for differing opinions.

So call in your reinforcements & prove your intolerance & thin-skinned natures. I really don't care.

I am enjoying an AVN, even with this hiccup. Though i do hope that the dev sees that some people are having trouble with that ONE SCENE and fix it in future updates. Because if there are some people who are being pulled out of the narrative of the story, thus their enjoyment of their works are being negatively affected. This means less people who would spend money to buy their products in the future. Constructive Criticism is a good thing, it makes products better for future consumers.

But hey, you be you. I'm not attacking the opposing opinion here... i want all opinions to be heard. Because that's the only way we learn new things & can make progress in making things better.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Let's see... you calling in someone to defend your opinion isn't thin-skinned, but me calling out bad behaviour & intolerance for someone else's opinion that i saw without being called into the discussion is thin-skinned & just so very wrong. I posted a simple statement that i've heard over the past fifty years that was made by more women than i had ever heard it from men. I get attacked & insulted for things I NEVER said. Someone said that they got pulled out of the narrative because of something. That's a VALID statement & opinion because IT HAPPENED TO THEM.

You don't like that, that's fine... but don't lie about what they are saying or put words in their mouths for it. Tolerance is a two-way street, but when someone doesn't tolerate the existence of an opinion they don't agree with is not okay. Especially when you have to resort to lying about what they have said or what they even think. I'm not belittling someone for their opinions, i'm calling out their personal insults & intolerance for differing opinions.

So call in your reinforcements & prove your intolerance & thin-skinned natures. I really don't care.

I am enjoying an AVN, even with this hiccup. Though i do hope that the dev sees that some people are having trouble with that ONE SCENE and fix it in future updates. Because if there are some people who are being pulled out of the narrative of the story, thus their enjoyment of their works are being negatively affected. This means less people who would spend money to buy their products in the future. Constructive Criticism is a good thing, it makes products better for future consumers.

But hey, you be you. I'm not attacking the opposing opinion here... i want all opinions to be heard. Because that's the only way we learn new things & can make progress in making things better.
Holy delusions Batman, this Joker wannabe goes to.....The List™

Last edited:
Reactions: Jericho85

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
Holy delusions Batman, this Joker wanna be goes to.....The List™
You keep being you, since you just keep proving my point. So have fun with your hate & loathing. I could really care less, i still have a real life & self-respect. And yet an opinion that others also share that's still a very valid one, even if you don't like it.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974

What's your take on this masturbation/still virgin debate?

I thought you'd have some nice insights to share on the subject ;)
If I may speak bluntly for a second.

I do believe that anyone who thinks masturbation equals sex and loses ones virginity is clearly an idiot.

I think it's safe to say that most of us experimented with masturbation as soon as we realised what our nether regions could do. With that said, these muppets aim to tell us that kids of all ages lost their virginity to their right/left hand or a finger flick?

I repeat, idiots.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I do believe that anyone who thinks masturbation equals sex and loses ones virginity is clearly an idiot.

I think it's safe to say that most of us experimented with masturbation as soon as we realised what our nether regions could do. With that said, these muppets aim to tell us that kids of all ages lost their virginity to their right/left hand or a finger flick?

I repeat, idiots.
Thank you for that clear and concise answer! You are indeed wise!!

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
victim complex? Ha. funny. If someone says something you don't like you say that.
No, you acting like you're being specifically targetted by a multitude of people, no matter how hyperbolic you may or may not have been/are being, is why I say that.

Instead of addressing multiple posts through multi-quotes, you're making individual posts in quick succession - Spamming posts.
Each one, you've been making a mountain out of a mole hill, because you're projecting so hard about people being thin-skinned over people not sharing their opinion, whilst cry-bullying.

So again, I strongly recommend you go and chill out and try not to come back until you're able to approach things in a more level-headed manner.

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
No, you acting like you're being specifically targetted by a multitude of people, no matter how hyperbolic you may or may not have been/are being, is why I say that.

Instead of addressing multiple posts through multi-quotes, you're making individual posts in quick succession - Spamming posts.
Each one, you've been making a mountain out of a mole hill, because you're projecting so hard about people being thin-skinned over people not sharing their opinion, whilst cry-bullying.

So again, I strongly recommend you go and chill out and try not to come back until you're able to approach things in a more level-headed manner.
Yeah. right. calling out someone who keeps putting words in your mouth that you never said is acting as a cry-bully, then when someone calls in others to fight their battles with using that same tactic of saying that you've stated something that you never said... yeah, that's not an act of cry-bullying. So go on and keep proving me right. you, your little buddies and your blatant hypocrisy means you're now ignored.

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021

I repeat, idiots.
This discussion came from me quoting the statement that Penetration is not Masterbation that i have heard repeatedly for over fifty years from many women. No one said that means that someone is not a virgin if they broke their hymen through use of dildos or fingers. So thanks for beating an already dead horse that came from putting words in someone's mouth that they never said just because they can't handle the fact that someone had a different opinion than them. So please have a nice day for joining in on this commentary that you'd never have heard of if not called in to pile on someone defending another's opinion that they got pulled out of the narrative thanks to repeated statements that had been made in what was suppose to be a tender moment between two characters loosing their virginity with each other.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes