Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Ah! That glorious feeling when you get home after a hard day's work and take off your shoes.
She actually kind of looks like she's bound and struggling lol. Either that, or it's an O face. :p

Either is possible... or maybe both?

Mar 12, 2024
What did he write on patreon, when was the update?
Good day all!

It's that time to officially announce the release date for Chapter 4! This time, I'm breaking a tradition with the public release day being a Friday for the previous 3 chapters. The reason being, I have a few days annual leave booked off work so I'm going to use that to be available for the public release.

Here's the early access release dates for Chapter 4:

• God Tier - June 26th
  • Legend Tier - June 28th
  • Hero Tier - June 30th
  • Trainee Tier - July 2nd
  • Manifested Tier - July 4th
  • Normie Tier - July 6th
  • Public Release - July 8th
I'll see you then.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
2024-06-24-062144_1564x876_scrot.png

Hey all.

Probably just a short dev update this time around. I don’t have much to cover other than stuff I already touched on in the last update and giving a progress report on them.

First and foremost, Chapter 4 is fully tested and complete… and I should hope so because early access starts in 4 days. Hold on to your butts. Its one of my favorite chapters so far so I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

The boring and frankly painful process of postworking for Chapter 5 is now finally complete. So, all that remains is some coding stuff, incorporating new special renders in the galleries and all of the music & SFX before I fire it off for proofreading and testing. I wouldn’t expect this to be released for a few months so I can make good progress on Chapter 6 first. Again, this chapter is a doozy, or at least I think so.

Chapter 6 is in the very early stages of posing, with 55 renders already done. But I don’t have much more to say about that yet.

So yeah, like I said, a short update. Because it’s so short, I’ll beef it up a little with who are going to be the main girls in Chapters 5 & 6. I’ll avoid Chapter 4 as you’ll find out soon enough anyway. This isn’t a list of exactly who’s going to be in each chapter, nor is it a list of who is going to have a sex scene, just who has a significant amount of involvement in the story.

Chapter 5: Evelyn, Lady Steel, Lucía, Marina, Moonsong.

Chapter 6: Amber, Evelyn, Lady Steel, Lucía, Parker.

Alright guys, catch you all soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Sounds like you have v0.3.0. That was fixed in 0.3.1. Latest version is linked on OP.
Nopw, I have 3.1 and I still have that bug

Which is too bad because I really wanted to see how Moonsong reacts to finding out that MC totally dominated and destroyed Emerald. I bet she would be into it.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes