HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Lake's power could potentially be OP as fuck assuming the only limitation is knowing where an object is. If there is no limit to where she could replicate something or what size the object must be, she could replicate a car on top of some dude's head if she wanted to. Or replicating an entire arsenal of weapons... or replicating a building... etc...
Damn! Yeah, I guess Jaq needs to nerf her a little or the MC is gonna get OP..........oh wait.......nevermind!

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Grasping at straws.

I have no problem with Parker being an optional relationship for the MC.
If that is an attractive option for the audience, I have no issues with the developer including it.
I personally don't care for it, but I'm not against it being in the game.

My issue is, to clarify for the upteenth time, the way it's done is poorly executed.
Their relationship has yet to be built in that direction.
She goes from a parental figure to lusting over him like a bitch in heat.

It is very weird.
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Bathroom to me!
Instead of singing your name in Happy Birthday, I sing your name while a random waiter eats my clam.

Total crud.:poop:
again this is all your opinion.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Only if you pick the option to have that happen, she didn't hookup with anyone on my playthrough...
I didn't have option in game of that happening, either you peek or not but the dialogues you hear nonetheless is clear about what is happening.
Another way to look at it is that when Parker sees a man she wants, she goes after him. She's proactive when it comes to sex and she knows how to flirt and seduce men. Given her current relationship status, I don't see that as out of the ordinary or negative in any way.
There is a difference between a normal day and a celebration day. As you said she sees something she wants she goes get it regardless of the situation, she can't put somebody else for less than an evening above herself. I think it's a delibarate characterization made by the author that it was not a non descript day or small event but the first birthday since the mc lives with her.
As I said "my problem with her" and how I react to the story the author tell me. In my opinion somebody who can't celebrate another person for a few hours in a restaurant is selfish. What she did is the equivalent to leave the table to play on her smartphone in the toilet because she find it more interesting that spending time with the birthday person.

Reactions: Hungover00 and EJW

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I definitely like the game, but I do wonder whether the characters being so loose with what they say is on purpose or not. I just find it really weird that MC (and other characters too) so easily said a bunch of things voluntarily like that. "Oh there's this girl in the prison who can make copy so we tried this because I just manifested" ...
Horrible OpSec by everyone we've had more than 15 minutes with. Not sure if that's the writer, or a plot point. There's a lot of weird powers out there, an aura of 'loose lips' could be a power.

Also, props on Summer as your profile pic, it's looking good.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Damn! Yeah, I guess Jaq needs to nerf her a little or the MC is gonna get OP..........oh wait.......nevermind!
Yeah, her power seems like the only limits are her knowledge of where an object is and... basically her imagination.

She could be something similar to a character in the later Wheel of Time books who can barely channel anything, but is singularly talented at making gateways. He was ridiculed for his "mildly useful" talent at a time when just about everyone could make gateways... right up until he created a massive gateway in the middle of a volcano and dumped lava on an entire army. . Point is, if Lake is creative with her ability, she could fuck people up.

Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
If Amber is always invisible, I do wonder how the doctor at the hospital could treat her without being able to see what's wrong.
Good question. How do diagnostic tools work with Invisibility? Would an x-ray still work? CATscan, MRI, fMRI, etc.

My best guess, is touch and patient reporting and then relying on knowledge and training.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Hey some could have instant pregnancy power. touch her she gets pregnant and has a baby all in the same day. She got to walk around in a bubble suit so there won't be an overpopulation. Talk about fucked up power. :ROFLMAO:
If that's the kind of game you want, you may have to make it yourself. Create the world you want to see and all that.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, her power seems like the only limits are her knowledge of where an object is and... basically her imagination.

She could be something similar to a character in the later Wheel of Time books who can barely channel anything, but is singularly talented at making gateways. He was ridiculed for his "mildly useful" talent right up until he created a gateway in the middle of a volcano and dumped lava on an entire army. . Point is, if Lake is creative with her ability, she could fuck people up.
OH! A WoT reference, NICE!!!

What scene is this? Looks like the fire girl. View attachment 3802158
The projection of Anna in the Sisterhoods prison.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I agree it doesn't fall under that category because she's not in a relationship with the MC.

It ruins her character for some though and comes across as gross.

1) Cheap fling with a random waiter old enough to be her son that she just met.
I expect more from her than a loose promiscuous damaged character like Lake.

2) She is fantasizing about a man that she raised without any build-up or story to justify it.
Creepazoid behavior saying his name while with the waiter simp.

She comes across as a loose old immoral predatory ho.
Some guys may dig it, but judging from the majority reaction, a lot don't.
My issues with it are mostly with the execution. She can be promiscuous and sex-positive, but dipping out on a birthday dinner for a random hookup shows no class.

Being into X character, but not showing the how and why also seems like it doesn't benefit the story. It's implied that she is using surrogates for a desire she feels is too taboo, and that's a pretty interesting premise, it just didn't feel properly positioned in the story and character development to come out a positive, and it seemed like the Dev wanted it to feel like a positive.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
On another point while I understand that for some powers/mutations grouping them together and isolating them from the rest of the population can work for some case I found the some to be completely stupid.
In the case of the flyiers it makes no sense, their mere presence doesn't pose a risk to others and given that you can't have all of them constantly being at the same altitude then the risk of accident due to object falling doesn't magically disapear. If you can make regulations that can make a city full of them safe then you can apply those regulation to normal cities. You can make no fly zones, after all thay can still use their leg, a car or hover just above ground.
Such a weird decision could be explained by some nefarious plans, afterall once they've been separated from the others it's easy to control communication and do whatever you want to them.

Reactions: Maxiom

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
On another point while I understand that for some powers/mutations grouping them together and isolating them from the rest of the population can work for some case I found the some to be completely stupid.
In the case of the flyiers it makes no sense, their mere presence doesn't pose a risk to others and given that you can't have all of them constantly being at the same altitude then the risk of accident due to object falling doesn't magically disapear. If you can make regulations that can make a city full of them safe then you can apply those regulation to normal cities. You can make no fly zones, after all thay can still use their leg, a car or hover just above ground.
Such a weird decision could be explained by some nefarious plans, afterall once they've been separated from the others it's easy to control communication and do whatever you want to them.
I don't want a flyer over me. Can you imagine bird poop was bad enough now we got human shit falling from the sky.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Relax dude, it's not War and Peace, it's a AVN.......

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think this is precisely the reason for the separation.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes