TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It's an attempt at a good story, that's why I give constructive criticism.
I'm not concerned whether the dev agrees or accepts feedback.
This a forum meant for discussion and I'm contributing, just like you, and everyone else.

You don't care about my standards on how single woman should behave?
I don't particularly care for your standards either.
That's obviously why we disagree.

Parker's behavior is for the streets.
A woman's worth is based on how tight she is, rather than her character?:rolleyes:
Yeah you're a gross person on the list.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Yeah you're a gross person on the list.
The truly empty-minded resort to insults rather than counter-points.;)
You do you, buddy.(y)

You're making a false dichotomy between women being promiscuous and good story writing.
Untrue. Promiscuous behavior is fitting for Lake's character.
With Parker, it doesn't make sense for her to go from parental figure to thirsty, 0 to 100 immediately.

The waiter had no agency too, her hookup with him was bad writing for both characters.
In this story, all the men are like "Me have penis. Me worship woman or try rape woman."
A little believability would be nice.

Last edited:

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Don't forget, He has higher standards than the rest of us and totally not intimidated by sexually active women. Those types of women are "for the streets". I'll bet his mother's basement has only the finest seal skin carpeting. :ROFLMAO:
You're the one that defines a woman's worth by how tight she feels around your phallus.

Parker is a middle-aged woman preying on college-aged guys.
To me, that is pretty gross behavior.
Imagine your mother trying to have a cheap hook-up with a college-aged waiter?

Would that be in good character? Or for the streets?
I think with age, maturity and dignity are more expected.
Promiscuous behavior, bad decisions, experimentation aren't attractive in middle-aged adults.

With Lake, it makes sense.
She's kind of broken, young, and has experienced bad relationships.
Trying to connect with someone through a cheap hook-up but afraid of attachment makes sense for her.

Last edited:

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Rather, she belongs to the brothel, she seems to have no problem fucking any guy at any time, she would earn good money doing what she likes, and any brothel would welcome her with open arms :KEK: :KEK:
Her working name will be Madame Rose.
An aging succubus.

• Haha
Reactions: Faxe10%

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You're the one that defines a woman's worth by how tight she feels around your phallus.

Trying to connect with someone through a cheap hook-up but afraid of attachment makes sense for her.
wow, you missed the point with that entirely dude. I'm saying if you're into self-inserting (which clearly you are or else you wouldn't be so hung up on Parker's behavior despite MC's indifference to it), then you don't have to be intimidated by other male characters fucking Parker before the MC romances her considering the MC's comically huge cock. She's not going to be "loose" (as you put it) for the MC. In other words, you don't have to worry about some other dude blowing out her pussy before you get to it. There is more to her character than how many men she's fucked, so you don't have to be so hung up on it.

We're still a long way from Parker actually becoming an LI anyway, so she's free to fuck anyone or anything she wants. If her behavior as a single woman doesn't meet your "standards" :ROFLMAO: , then as the player, you will have a chance to turn her down come Ch.10. So stop whining.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017

Promiscuous behavior, bad decisions, experimentation aren't attractive in middle-aged adults.

well my mom is a pile of ashes in an urn but honestly I dont care if its a grandma or coed, if they can pull it off more power to em.

edit:
also I lold hard at 'preying' ... yeah sure buddy like men are horribly scarred by having to suffer sex with an older worman....

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
wow, you missed the point with that entirely dude. I'm saying if you're into self-inserting (which clearly you are or else you wouldn't be so hung up on Parker's behavior despite MC's indifference to it), then you don't have to be intimidated by other male characters fucking Parker before the MC romances her considering the MC's comically huge cock. She's not going to be "loose" (as you put it) for the MC. In other words, you don't have to worry about some other dude blowing out her pussy before you get to it. There is more to her character than how many men she's fucked, so you don't have to be so hung up on it.

We're still a long way from Parker actually becoming an LI anyway, so she's free to fuck anyone or anything she wants. If her behavior as a single woman doesn't meet your "standards" :ROFLMAO: , then as the player, you will have a chance to turn her down come Ch.10. So stop whining.
You're the one missing the point.

I'm not self-inserting.
I don't direct the MC towards Parker in my playthrough, not because of her promiscuity, but due to her role as parental figure.

I don't care if other characters hook-up with Parker.
I don't turn on safe mode because it doesn't bother me.

I simply believe it is bad writing.
If a character is promiscuous but the writing is good and makes sense, I will not have an issue.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
well my mom is a pile of ashes in an urn but honestly I dont care if its a grandma or coed, if they can pull it off more power to em.

edit:
also I lold hard at 'preying' ... yeah sure buddy like men are horribly scarred by having to suffer sex with an older worman....
Condolences about your mom.
There is a big mental age difference between a fresh college student and a middle-aged woman.
It is legal but kind of sketchy if they are freshly 18 or even 19.

I don't know if you have children, but I wouldn't want a son or daughter that is 18/19 bringing home someone middle-aged.
It is predatory in my opinion.

It's horrific how some people try to justify teachers having sex with underaged male students.
I believe elder adults should nurture the future, rather than prey on and exploit them sexually.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Not yet. let him continue, I'm just curious where this is going :Kappa: :ROFLMAO:
This is not going anywhere.

Turns out the posters with the most machismo, that would bang all women, even if they have STDs and are still wilding out as middle-aged adults, or even well into their geriatric years, are actually the most sensitive.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Faxe10% and Skye8

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I mean to give him some credit, Parkers behavior is for sure strange lol

If there was any mature women in my life who gives a waiter a blowjob during my birthday dinner ... i would strongly worry about her mental wellbeing lmao maybe she is a nympho or secretly has a power which makes her horny all the time :LOL:

I dont care about milfs in avns (if the mc isnt the same age like them) but i could see how it would make a milf lover less interested in her :ROFLMAO:

Whatever, AVN's have multiple LI's, nobody has to discard a avn because he dislikes a single LI

• Haha
Reactions: Maxiom

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean to give him some credit, Parkers behavior is for sure strange lol

If there was any mature women in my life who gives a waiter a blowjob during my birthday dinner ... i would strongly worry about her mental wellbeing lmao maybe she is a nympho or secretly has a power which makes her horny all the time :LOL:

I dont care about milfs in avns (if the mc isnt the same age like them) but i could see how it would make a milf lover less interested in her :ROFLMAO:

Whatever, AVN's have multiple LI's, nobody has to discard a avn because he dislikes a single LI
I can assure you that I'm one of the biggest Milf lovers on this forum and she's best woman in this VN for me ;)

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes