Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The MC and his friends are really plain stupids. They spend their time talking in public places of what they have to keep secrets about the very popular sisterhood. The whole interaction with the moviestar was also absolute stupidity, sharing stories about the secret base of the sisterhood and now saying he is awakened while he is supposed to pretend to not yet have power.
Him not using his powers in the bar was at least consitant with what he's supposed to do however the sisterhood should have told him that in case of danger he could use one power to protect himself.

Reactions: MixQQ
Jul 28, 2023
Good game that clearly had a lot of care put into it but it's just not my cup of tea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If someone doesn't mind this stuff there's a lot to like here though. Dev also seems to have a clear plan for now which tends to bode well for development.
Good luck to the dev going forward.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
excuse me... maybe I am really stupid, but I see no gallery and no "inventory" in the sense of knowing how much money I have for the prostitution scene.. (like the game keeps writing image added, scene added but I do not see anything!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The MC and his friends are really plain stupids. They spend their time talking in public places of what they have to keep secrets about the very popular sisterhood. The whole interaction with the moviestar was also absolute stupidity, sharing stories about the secret base of the sisterhood and now saying he is awakened while he is supposed to pretend to not yet have power.
Him not using his powers in the bar was at least consitant with what he's supposed to do however the sisterhood should have told him that in case of danger he could use one power to protect himself.
Not using the powers was probably the right decision, honestly. He doesn't really know how to use them and it could have gone south in a number of ways. There was paparazzi there because of Lady Steel. I imagine there might be fallout if word got out that some Dude splattered three guys in a bar with Moonsong or Emerald's power while hanging out with Lady Steel. He opted to stall until Lady Steel was done in the bathroom but he didn't account for the fact that she was an evening shitter.

It's a recurring thing that several characters are blabbermouths. I actually think it's a running gag at this point, particularly with Moonsong's sexual proclivities. She told him not to tell anyone, but that apparently excludes literally everyone they interact with :ROFLMAO:. Even Moonsong has told several people at this point, so I guess it's not much of a secret.

As for the convo with Anna, he tells her that his power is that any woman he has sex with falls asleep for hours but they get a mindblowing orgasm from it first. It was apparently a plausible cover because they bought it immediately.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Dude, are you serious? this game is not even a year old, and the story is just developing, and what do you expect in a superhero war of pregnant women?
Hey some could have instant pregnancy power. touch her she gets pregnant and has a baby all in the same day. She got to walk around in a bubble suit so there won't be an overpopulation. Talk about fucked up power. :ROFLMAO:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Not using the powers was probably the right decision, honestly. He doesn't really know how to use them and it could have gone south in a number of ways. There was paparazzi there because of Lady Steel. I imagine there might be fallout if word got out that some Dude splattered three guys in a bar with Moonsong or Emerald's power while hanging out with Lady Steel. He opted to stall until Lady Steel was done in the bathroom but he didn't account for the fact that she was an evening shitter.

It's a recurring thing that several characters are blabbermouths. I actually think it's a running gag at this point, particularly with Moonsong's sexual proclivities. She told him not to tell anyone, but that apparently excludes literally everyone they interact with :ROFLMAO:. Even Moonsong has told several people at this point, so I guess it's not much of a secret.

As for the convo with Anna, he tells her that his power is that any woman he has sex with falls asleep for hours but they get a mindblowing orgasm from it first. It was apparently a plausible cover because they bought it immediately.
I'm not criticising the bar scene it's the opposite I point out it's the only time where the mc uses its head however given his life is in danger (murder attempt) the sisterhood should have had the talk about about what power to use and when. As Ruth points out powers are not unique so nobody first thought would be that he copied someone else's power.

The convo with Anna makes no sense, he should not talk about the private tour in the sisterhood base nor says he has a power when he should pretend to be still powerless. Doesn't matters that it's plausible. That scene was the low point of the update, nothing would have been lost without it.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I really like the game, but it would be nice if every women he meets and sleeps with wasn't the town bike that sleeps around with everyone (or enters their minds and experiences it). The MC really needs to do something with the powers he got, or at least get some useful powers that are not combat related that he can use often and while I like learning more about lady steel, we did not get much in the sex department, just a blowjob with a clone. Hopefully the MC will get a lot more actions and new powers in the next update.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I agree this is looking at it too serious.

And i think when moonsong tells him to keep it a secret its more meant in a way to not run to the press and publish it.

These girls are supposed to be renowned celebs, everyone is making up storys about them all the time. As if, i dunno .. Taylor Swift would give a shit if some guy she interacted with for a day tells his friend that he had sex with her.

I think the bar fight was funny and kinda fucking with the readers lol even more when the MC mentioned afterwards in his talk with Amber how "everyone considers him a weak simp now" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Cleary a jab at some stereotype avn players who are not able to stomach if a MC doesnt always win and looks like the baddest badass ever.

There are really comments about how he's a whimpy weak loser and stuff like that ... probably coming from fatties in their basement who never were in a fight or interacted with women.

As if standing up to three guys and getting sucker punched into oblivion makes you any less of a man or something lmao, sometimes circumstances just suck :ROFLMAO:

This MC will turn into a proper fighter soon enough, its not like he has any fighting background yet or training with his powers.

I really like the devs creativity by the way, the girl with the "knows everyones sexual fantasys" power is a great idea, its so avn-like but on the other hand makes sense with all these powers and will create unique fun opportunitys.

Some powers are so goofy while others are outright terrible, kinda reminds me of The Boys

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
This game has potential.
The spanking scene with the movie star was complete cringe.
She just met the dude, then goes full retard with the blue-haired chick.

They are cool with the MC too quickly and are far too comfortable with the MC oversharing about exploiting the actress' image with the duplicator lady.

The bar scene with Lake was also cringe.
The rapey male characters were made one dimensional and stupid to make the MC into a glorious white knight.
A more grounded scenario would have been better.

The jock was also made into a simple toxic caricature to put over the prostitute.
They're both immoral and not respectable.
Hope all the female characters won't be girl bosses and that there is range with flawed/weak/assholes too.

Better if the female characters are propped up by good writing and characterization, not made to look badass by going over badly written dumb toxic male characters.

I just hope this game doesn't have that harem vibe where all girls have that "yay girl power" we're all special vibe, while male characters are stupid or toxic, except the gay/minority ones, and the white knight MC.

Derek-Bro-Fraser is pretty annoying.
Nobody likes that shameless MILF that acts like Deadwood's Al Swearengen getting head from a prostitute, like she did with that waiter.

Lady Steel is a cool character and I enjoy her interactions with the MC.
The part of the fight with the shrunken guy gave me "The Boys" vibes.
Amber is a fairly decent character thus far.

Renders are nice and some of the powers are interesting.
Despite my criticisms, I enjoy the game, and wish the developer all the best.

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Some of the powers are ridiculous. Us married men want a power just for us. I like to call it The Quiet. When your spouse wants to start a argument you take her hand and release your power. She gets a earth shattering orgasm when she comes to. She goes to the kitchen and makes daddy a sandwich.;)

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes