YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
I mean, there's a few hooks for the game. MC's parents were brutally murdered and made to look like the father did it. The random yet seemingly targeted attack by Tony the Tigers cousin. Sure it's not new or innovative, but it's still a plot hook for the game. There's also smaller side stories with the teacher having some kinda sex trafficking ring within the school. Not entirely a generic school setting game.

The Milf "not my mom" being the ultimate supervillain is another thread. Wanted to know way too much about their lair and the prisoner facilities.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
The Milf "not my mom" being the ultimate supervillain is another thread. Wanted to know way too much about their lair and the prisoner facilities.
She's not the biggest fan of the sisterhood's parent bureau. She'll tell you about it if you play your cards right. She may well be a villain, but there's room for doubt yet.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The villain/hero roles aren't that clearly defined (at least I hope not).

The game (through the headmaster) explicitly calling out how power will corrupt in the next chapter after the big sympathetic superpowered heroine was shown coercing an innocent captive into sex and her belatedly realizing (only if the MC called her on it) that this was Not A Cool Move might suggest that it's going for a more ambiguous take on morality. Then the MC gets called lame for not going along with it this chapter, so who knows.

Obviously the organization governing the powers/running the Sisterhood are set up to be the big bads, but for the sisters and their opponents we seem to be dealing more in shades of gray: They certainly aren't shy about killing and mutilating the people who cross them.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Damn the avn is so fucking goofy and immature (not necessarily in a bad way, its funny) and than it suddenly hits you with the emotions of a invisible girl and how badly it fucked up her life. I could really feel for her how much a power like that would just utterly suck

Reactions: Joratox

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Damn the avn is so fucking goofy and immature (not necessarily in a bad way, its funny) and than it suddenly hits you with the emotions of a invisible girl and how badly it fucked up her life. I could really feel for her how much a power like that would just utterly suck
But there is hope for Amber
because near the end, you have a blink and you'll miss it moment

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which could mean the answer to her problem is possibly emotional and possibly connected to the MC

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
But is hope for Amber
because near the end, you have a blink nad you'll miss it moment

Which could mean the answer to her problem is possibly emotional and possibly connect to the MC
I wasnt really sure if it was meant as her really becoming visible or the dev giving us a first gimpse of her but you could be right. Im pretty sure it will work out and she wont get shipped of to japan :LOL:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
That's actually a good point, that didn't even cross my mind. Guess that's how she gets you though... low cut top while you spill all your secrets in casual conversation. lol.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Good game. A bit of The Boys/Gen V vibe with some touching moments (like the last scene of the udpate with the invisible girl)

Wish we could tailor MC's personality (hero/villain) but it's harder to write. Furthermore he's a bit too much of a perv, without player input. I was very surprised he told his story to the movie star (that he fucked a copy of her), without the player's say in it. But it seems this is a more promiscuous society than ours.

Other than that the writing's good, with some mysteries to keep us interested. Renders have room for improvement but not bad. I don't mind no animation, I prefer that than average ones. The sex scenes are nice anyway.

Reactions: Jericho85

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a moment where the MC stop being such a useless pussy or?
He starts out as a powerless teenager in a world of superpowers; hopefully he'll develop a bit more initiative eventually. The latest chapter does have him stepping up to help Lake (even if he makes a bit of a pig's ear of it).

But yeah, it's part and parcel of the game that we don't get much granular control of the MC's actions or happenings around him: The branching is limited bordering on non-existent for now. Keeps dev manageable and makes coherent story-telling easier, but your mileage may vary.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Is there a moment where the MC stop being such a useless pussy or?
I usually don't like it when different avn has weak Mc and a whiner who never grew in progress throughout the story. but in this game such Mc makes sense, the fact is that in every superhero movie the main characters started from low and rose up, remember every superhero?

for example, Spider-Man, who was a nerd, Batman, who seemed to be a private person with a rich soul and began to find value in superpowers, God can list them and list them, quite a lot of people went through weaknesses. So it's worth giving time to Mc, he grew up among all the superheroes where they were partially envious and of course this is new to him and he has to get used to it

Dec 9, 2020
I really like this game...
But NGL, I felt a little disappointed this chapter, only scene is a blowjob from a clone, spent a lot of time talking to Lady Steel and an invisible girl, not one scene of Parker not even a tease, and no Evelyn. I know I know, the dev said it was a short chapter with certain characters per chapters coming up. But have to wait another half year, feels bad man. :(

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
But NGL, I felt a little disappointed this chapter, only scene is a blowjob from a clone, spent a lot of time talking to Lady Steel and an invisible girl, not one scene of Parker not even a tease, and no Evelyn. I know I know, the dev said it was a short chapter with certain characters per chapters coming up. But have to wait another half year, feels bad man. :(
It's not going to be half a year. This dev does a lot of pre-work. Chapter 5 should be out in 2~3 months.

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
You can also
;)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You can also
;)
Whether or not you gave the homeless girl could possibly have 2 outcomes

1-Evelyn sees you in a better light
2-The Homeless girls play an important role down the line, depending on if you gave her money
3-It was just added as a moral lesson

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes