PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
What an inane story.

There was nothing that one could relate to or find immersive.

Reading this thread was more interesting than reading the game.

Mindless cack.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It was worth going back and "declining" Moonsong (which I don't think was an option before?)... you get everything and no one is pissy.

Still need hot mom to reappear, milfs aren't normally my go-to but when we saw her all dressed up and whatnot she was special.
Defintely, you get a much better experience if you "stop" Moonsong the first time, especially when it comes to Evelyn

Last edited:

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Inane, but too sexy superhero game;) As inane as it is, the game looks very good for an opening game, It's going to get even hotter, Jacquesdor knows what he's doing
The art is beautiful. That can't be denied. But even with other early games, you'd expect something about the story to grab you and get you engaged. Be that with intrigue, a unique premise, unique characters or whatever.

This game doesn't have any of that. It's a generic school setting with characters that don't distinguish themselves. It could be easily mistaken for any one of the many other school setting games out there.

Just my opinion, even though some people can't seem to accept that. :LOL: :rolleyes:

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
You got one reply and the dude didn't even really disagree with you. You're projecting. You're allowed to not like things other people enjoy, it doesn't make you or them any better/worse.
You missed the one that was deleted by moderators. GLHF.

Edit, apparently me being called an idiot because the person didn't like my opinion, that's fine..... smh

Last edited:
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there no walkthrough mod for this?
you don't really need one, there's really only one/two choices that matters

and that is to ask Moonstone to "stop" the first time you meet her.

Asking her to stop gets you a threesome with Eveyln and Moonstone, as well as a better relationship with Evelyn

Not stopping her will get you a scene with only Moonstone, but at the expense of your relationship with Evelyn which you'll be trying to repair

There's other moment that might have an impact with a future relationship with Anna Abrahams and that is during the scene with Moonstone and Isabella

Last edited:
Reactions: Skye8

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
The art is beautiful. That can't be denied. But even with other early games, you'd expect something about the story to grab you and get you engaged. Be that with intrigue, a unique premise, unique characters or whatever.

This game doesn't have any of that. It's a generic school setting with characters that don't distinguish themselves. It could be easily mistaken for any one of the many other school setting games out there.

Just my opinion, even though some people can't seem to accept that. :LOL: :rolleyes:
I mean, there's a few hooks for the game. MC's parents were brutally murdered and made to look like the father did it. The random yet seemingly targeted attack by Tony the Tigers cousin. Sure it's not new or innovative, but it's still a plot hook for the game. There's also smaller side stories with the teacher having some kinda sex trafficking ring within the school. Not entirely a generic school setting game.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I mean, there's a few hooks for the game. MC's parents were brutally murdered and made to look like the father did it. The random yet seemingly targeted attack by Tony the Tigers cousin. Sure it's not new or innovative, but it's still a plot hook for the game. There's also smaller side stories with the teacher having some kinda sex trafficking ring within the school. Not entirely a generic school setting game.
Unfortunately, I'm I am going to read the same story for the 34th time it needs to have something else drawing me in, and this game just doesnt have it right now imo.

Reactions: ImFuckingIrish

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
What an inane story.

There was nothing that one could relate to or find immersive.

Reading this thread was more interesting than reading the game.

Mindless cack.
Everybody is entitled to an opinion and to express it. Only a very few choose to be a rude-ass git while doing so. I usually tell folks that behave that way...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Dev seemed to be hurt with some people not liking Evelyn. This update wouldn't stop telling me how dumb, stupid and fucked up I was to not want to fuck her. :ROFLMAO:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Dev seemed to be hurt with some people not liking Evelyn. This update wouldn't stop telling me how dumb, stupid and fucked up I was to not want to fuck her. :ROFLMAO:
I think the slight issue is Eves overreaction with us not being her first. Sure, Eve isn't that bad looking and is seemingly down with being a occational cuckqueen of sorts...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I do think that some aren't really into the whole long time best friend troupe when it comes to shaking up with characters like Evelyn, as I the likely main reason is that those types of characters... tend to become... lets say a bit overly obsessed or jealous. Could this possibly happen even though we may have denied Eve her card? Maybe, we will have to see. Personally I got nothing against Eve and thing she is a solid fit both in looks and being a sharer.

That all said... As for the update, seemed odd how we kept mum about some things but not with others, like with the two celebs, we just so happen to mention the prison to them and what transpired there. I thought we were smart enough not to be that much of a idiot. Might be an inconsistency overview.

Either way though, while we only get one solid nutting and a bunch of fan service, we do see some measure of growth with us. Still a dumbass for the most part, but still, not the worst kind of MC out there. Ruth being hella needing some pipe soon though is going to lead to some fun times for sure.
screenshot0001.png
Not yet but you will be calling me daddy soon enough.

All in all the update was alright. Some solid hits and such but wouldn't say anything really stood out to me.

Reactions: Daddy-S
4.10 star(s) 51 Votes