Dec 9, 2020
It's not going to be half a year. This dev does a lot of pre-work. Chapter 5 should be out in 2~3 months.
Yeah but it's chapter 6 that has the Parker stuff apparently, Evelyn will be in both it looks like. So Ch5 in 3 months, Ch6 another 3 months. It's just chapter 4 didn't have much of anything else, spent a chunk on Amber but you can't see her, can't even see her emotions, so hard to be invested in her and her story at the moment. /shrug

You can also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)
That's cool, although have to play it selfish to get that route, still just a throwaway sex scene with a clone.

It's ok just have to stare at this in the meantime. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Incase anyone missed it during the freeroaming in the MCs bedroom
make sure to check the email on the PC and a link within that email
as well check out the "mothers" bedroom

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png >>> screenshot0006.png

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
hey just a quick question , even if you have a sex with clone you still not getting her power right ? still need to have sex with original instead clone ?
Yep. no power if it's with a clone/illusion.

Honestly with how drunk she was on MC's cock, I half expected the real one to drop concentration and lose her clone then burst into the stall to finish... inadvertently giving him her power.

Buuuut I guess that would have been too easy.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hey just a quick question , even if you have a sex with clone you still not getting her power right ? still need to have sex with original instead clone ?
Yeah, that's the conclusion they come to in-game. However, the game still sets a sneaky power-related variable which may come into play later. But that may just be to register that they've reached that conclusion.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
welp this turned out to be a shockingly good gem. My only regret is I tried this so early in its development

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I usually don't like it when different avn has weak Mc and a whiner who never grew in progress throughout the story. but in this game such Mc makes sense, the fact is that in every superhero movie the main characters started from low and rose up, remember every superhero?

for example, Spider-Man, who was a nerd, Batman, who seemed to be a private person with a rich soul and began to find value in superpowers, God can list them and list them, quite a lot of people went through weaknesses. So it's worth giving time to Mc, he grew up among all the superheroes where they were partially envious and of course this is new to him and he has to get used to it
But in these examples they were weak before gaining powers...not after they get them.

Spiderman instantly starts saving peoples lives and grows a shit ton of confidence almost overnight and Batman becomes a literal billionaire getting over his weakness before starts becoming a hero.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
But in these examples they were weak before gaining powers...not after they get them.

Spiderman instantly starts saving peoples lives and grows a shit ton of confidence almost overnight and Batman becomes a literal billionaire getting over his weakness before starts becoming a hero.
spider-man also doesnt have the justice league(ok xmen or avengers for propriety) up his ass tellin him to hide his powers....

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
spinless wouldnt have stepped up for lake
Don't bother with these kind of ppl. Not worth it. I've seen these kind "spineless / beta MC" comments on a hell of a lot of games on this forum and I tell you, those were not spineless MCs at all. These ppl have a skewed perception of reality and it translates to their views on everything. Just ignore them, it's best. ;)

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Spiderman instantly starts saving peoples lives and grows a shit ton of confidence almost overnight
I don't have an especially strong opinion about this topic, but have you ever read a Spider-Man comic book? Peter/Spider-Man is an incurable fuckup, and suffers from more neuroses and self-confidence issues than a 13 year old bullying victim.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Don't bother with these kind of ppl. Not worth it. I've seen these kind "spineless / beta MC" comments on a hell of a lot of games on this forum and I tell you, those were not spineless MCs at all. These ppl have a skewed perception of reality and it translates to their views on everything. Just ignore them, it's best. ;)
fair I suppose cause nothing about the MC so far was spineless... sure he didnt go picking fights with super powered humans as a "normie" but who the hell would? and even then you have the option to rat out time stop girl and even tell her off.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Scrolled all the way to the bottom comments incase of spoilers. Just wanted to say I'm still in the first part of the game and fuck does this story hit hard. Without spoilers everyone who has played will no what I'm saying when I say (park scene). Can anyone tell me if there is more stuff like this? This is the story telling that I love so much. One last thing I need to ask, can anyone tell me the name of the music thats playing right after that scene with Parker and Riley trying to comfort the MC?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I definitely like the game, but I do wonder whether the characters being so loose with what they say is on purpose or not. I just find it really weird that MC (and other characters too) so easily said a bunch of things voluntarily like that. "Oh there's this girl in the prison who can make copy so we tried this because I just manifested" ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Warphorror

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
One sign of a good AVN for me is that even though in this patch there was only one lewd scene (a BJ), I really enjoyed the story and was irritated as hell when I got the save here screen.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The amazing thing, like in some games, is that any comment criticizing a scene or simply giving an opinion that disagrees with the game is harassed and belittled by the pack of followers of said game while they boast about how open and free those followers are. As a result, the thread becomes their hunting ground and finally the patreons remain in small numbers. You are not defending the MC, at all

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
If Amber is always invisible, I do wonder how the doctor at the hospital could treat her without being able to see what's wrong.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes