e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I still want to learn a bit more about mom & dad and who they were to Parker that she just took us in like that before I decide to bone her or not. Maybe even something about this aunt of mine the voice on the phone with Crimson whats-her-face mentioned...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I still want to learn a bit more about mom & dad and who they were to Parker that she just took us in like that before I decide to bone her or not. Maybe even something about this aunt of mine the voice on the phone with Crimson whats-her-face mentioned...
Definitely A LOT to unravel in this game and I think that's why I really like the game and look forward to future updates. There are many characters and groups with their own interests that we honestly don't know who really are good/bad.

I'm also interested in learning whether characters like Anna, Arwen, Chokehold, Lake, etc that seem like side characters would have any bigger role in the future. Considering that MC seems to be in the path to gather as many super power as possible, I really hope they will continue to be involved in the story.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So I know the game has a safe mode, this isn't about whether we have to see the scenes or not. That's not what I'm talking about at all. Just getting that out of the way first.

I'm just curious, why would a developer purposefully write in scenes about love interests fucking other people, when the game isn't explicitly about feeling cucked? Like it's completely your choice to write the story in a such a way that that scene occurs. You wanted to show that scene to your audience. For what purpose?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So I know the game has a safe mode, this isn't about whether we have to see the scenes or not. That's not what I'm talking about at all. Just getting that out of the way first.

I'm just curious, why would a developer purposefully write in scenes about love interests fucking other people, when the game isn't explicitly about feeling cucked? Like it's completely your choice to write the story in a such a way that that scene occurs. You wanted to show that scene to your audience. For what purpose?
Character Building.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
To show that those characters have their lives and not solely exist for MC.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes