HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I agree. Calling Parker selfish isn't accurate. A critical thing that a lot of people who dislike that scene leave out is that MC knows about Parkers extremely high sex drive and still respects and loves her. He was not put off in the slightest when he found her getting munched (or rubbing one out depending on your choices) on his birthday. So I think people are seriously overreacting to that scene. If MC didn't find it offensive, I don't know why some people are getting offended by proxy. IMO, such complaints come from insecurity.

Besides, it's not like she left for very long and it's not it was a one on one date where she left him high and dry for a long time. Evelyn was there with him too. To the MC, it was probably not much different than Parker getting up to go to the restroom while giving MC and his best friend girlfriend some time alone together. Again, he's fully aware of her sexual lifestyle and he respects it. She meant no harm and he took no offense.
Thank you all for your very interesting opinions.

You seem to forget one point tho. Parker has NO obligations to the MC. She cares for him. She takes care of his needs. She enjoys playing "Mommy" for him.

She got horny. The waiter tickled her fancy. She went and had that itch scratched. It would be the same as going to the bathroom for a #1 or #2. It meant exactly the same for her. A need taken care off.

I know that for some men that don't understand that women have a need for sexual satisfaction, as high, as theirs, even if they have the age of their moms (I would say especially, but I don't want to be ageist). I have only one thing to tell you, you are completely wrong about women.

Apparently you were fed the ignoble fantasy that women playing a motherly role, must be pure, selfless, dedicated, sexless... that any deviation from this is a stain on that person morals. You are even playing a game with sex themes, applying those fantasy rules to characters that you see as an archetypal "Mom". She isn't. Any of that.

In your Fantasy you want her to ignore her needs, because she must remain focused in the celebration of a 18th birthday of a boy that she CHOSE to have in her life. When, instead, she should celebrate that she did a good job, and go have her pussy eaten by the cutie waiter that made her itch. You see this as a problem. I see this as a rather defining moment for that character as someone I want in my life. She has respect for herself and her needs. That is the basis of being able to respect someone else's needs. You see this as a character flaw. I see this as a quality to extol and made me love her even more.

Peace :)
Because the MC literally isn't being cucked.

That has nothing to do with NTR at all. That's a single woman getting her clam munched.

Drive-bys.. I'm glad you're trying out this awesome VN, but before any of you derail the thread with more anti-NTR nonsense, please stop and read the dev notes on the OP before you even start. This VN does not have NTR, and there are no plans to add NTR. Many of the LIs do have sexual histories beyond the MC's cock and some of that is even portrayed in scenes, but if you think that's the same thing as NTR then you're just flat wrong. Every update there are always one or two of you that raise hell over it, and the mods have to clean up your crap every time. So please just don't this time... kay? Thanks.
Okay...

Read this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then read .

Once you've read those, then if you want to whine about NTR, then go to off topic. This VN does not have NTR and there are no plans for NTR. There you go. You're welcome.
Holy Crap! That's WAY to much logic to handle before the first cup of coffee! Well done guys! :)

Why do people cry about NTR BEFORE a dev actually put any in a VN? Why always expect the worst, that sounds like a crappy way to live....

There has been NO NTR in this game and Jaq has said there will be none and so far he has done nothing to make anyone not believe hi so just chill the fuck out and stop playing if it's that upsetting for you.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Fell in love with the plot after my first playthrough honestly, I choosed the realistic route that being the relationship drama with the MC being unable to say no to his hero crush Moonsong losing his virginity to her, don't know how much Evelyn's route will change giving there was a break of trust a really common and I would say nearly unavoidable for a teen like imagine if Emma Watson(or a beauty you liked a lot) offered you a chance back in the day most would have ditched whatever they had without hesitation.

This relationship drama is fairly realistic and I see it as essential for my MC's story, also enjoyed the Lady Steel character quite a bit her snarkiness made mundane narrative moments far better, looking forward for more.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Fell in love with the plot after my first playthrough honestly, I choosed the realistic route that being the relationship drama with the MC being unable to say no to his hero crush Moonsong losing his virginity to her, don't know how much Evelyn's route will change giving there was a break of trust a really common and I would say nearly unavoidable for a teen like imagine if Emma Watson(or a beauty you liked a lot) offered you a chance back in the day most would have ditched whatever they had without hesitation.

This relationship drama is fairly realistic and I see it as essential for my MC's story, also enjoyed the Lady Steel character quite a bit her snarkiness made mundane narrative moments far better, looking forward for more.
Oh trust me, saying no to Moonsong is a WAY better route in that case ;)

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes