Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1722158503561.png
Tired of drowning in the ample cinnamon-milk and lavender scented bosoms of your most avid supporter?
CHAPTER 5 ETA is here to change that!
1722158650198.png
Had enough of blurry small shots of the fervent best friend you had in your life growing up?
OCTOBER 2024 will come to change that!
1722158753855.png

All fed up with them other supes putting their powers in your face?

1722158847287.png
Well then ... just chill and let them others fall the way they come: hot, frenzyed and bothered.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don't understand you... "HOW TO DISABLE THE MODE" to get all the scenes in the game? :unsure:
There's an option to turn "Safe Mode" on when starting a new game along with a disclaimer for certain people who get triggered by certain future love interests that are sexually active while single. If that kind of thing doesn't bother you, then leaving Safe Mode off is the recommended option for uncensored/complete scenes.

It doesn't look like there there is a native options to toggle Safe Mode in the preferences. Though that might not be a bad idea. Jacquesdor, could a "Safe Mode" toggle be added to the preferences?

• Red Heart
Reactions: only MILF

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
It doesn't look like there there is a native options to toggle Safe Mode in the preferences. Though that might not be idea. @Jacquesdor, could a "Safe Mode" toggle be added to the preferences?
Dude... don't wake up the disgruntled predators here even in the settings for "mode safe", they'll find reasons to whine. let them sleep!

It's so quiet here

only MILF

Formerly 'buktccbfc71'
Dec 30, 2020
There's an option to turn "Safe Mode" on when starting a new game along with a disclaimer for certain people who get triggered by certain future love interests that are sexually active while single. If that kind of thing doesn't bother you, then leaving Safe Mode off is the recommended option for uncensored/complete scenes.

It doesn't look like there there is a native options to toggle Safe Mode in the preferences. Though that might not be a bad idea. Jacquesdor, could a "Safe Mode" toggle be added to the preferences?
THANKS. I downloaded the game and am already playing. I understood everything.
;) sorry my English is bad.

only MILF

Formerly 'buktccbfc71'
Dec 30, 2020
Dude... don't wake up the disgruntled predators here even in the settings for "mode safe", they'll find reasons to whine. let them sleep!

It's so quiet here
It is not polite to butt into someone else's conversation.(n):whistle:.........:mad:

Platano

Nov 11, 2019
Whats the song that plays during the scene when MC discovers his powers? Its the same scene that he first summons Midnight. Tried using shazam but it kept giving me the wrong song.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes